Militia Call :
Just to clear the water... Militias are still around, you just don't hear much about them anymore. I don't belong to one, don't want too, but I know people, those people are some of the real American patriots that I speak of every now and then. They will never start trouble, they're very reserved and cautious. Rest assured though that if real trouble comes they will confront it. 
Somewhere along the line militias got a bad reputation....hmmm, could it be the Clinton years? 
What is a militia? 
Could it be a neighborhood watch?
Could it be a large group of family members?
Could it be a group of friends?
How about a small town?

When shit really goes downhill in a hurry, militias will form very quick to protect families and property. Nothing can stop it.
Thats the way it is.
(04-18-2021, 03:10 AM)Heir Wrote: Militia Identity is a normal Neighborhood Behavior around here .

Peeps that never went to a BBQ together will gather up and organize a project quick as a wink .

I am grateful .

You are blessed, Heir.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
For all of those Patriotic Citizens fighting at the frontlines: The blue dog, is loose. Repeat: The blue dog, is loose.

This is a test of the Emergency Patriotic Response System. (EPaReS)
Like Reply
Posse Comitatus . Power of the County . Long History of the Sheriff and Posies .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
Like Reply
(04-18-2021, 10:37 PM)Aquarius Wrote: You are blessed, Heir.

Yes . Yes I am . . .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply