Excuse My Ignorance. How Can a 'Chopper Fly In Mars' Thin Atmosphere?
(04-23-2021, 02:26 PM)=cm= Wrote: Because as I've already stated in your other thread just this morning, "Things are NEVER what they seem!"

Just let me state here that with a 24-hour acclimation period, humans can breathe there on Mars.

So essentially that must mean there is already someone there for them to already have known this!  Chuckle

That's the reason why there are human faces everywhere on Mars. Oh, I forgot, they've been hiding that as well!
So we didn't leave it totally uninhabitable when we left it eons ago?

Nature and God's creations always seem to renew themselves after humans do their destruction.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 4 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • =cm=, Danfromthehills, Elric, Hot Nickles
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 02:37 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:26 PM)=cm= Wrote: Because as I've already stated in your other thread just this morning, "Things are NEVER what they seem!"

Just let me state here that with a 24-hour acclimation period, humans can breathe there on Mars.

So essentially that must mean there is already someone there for them to already have known this!  Chuckle

That's the reason why there are human faces everywhere on Mars. Oh, I forgot, they've been hiding that as well!

Nature and God's creations always seem to renew themselves after humans do their destruction.

... when from Mars to Earth we fell!
☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is a distraction! =cm= ✡
[-] The following 2 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Danfromthehills, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 02:41 PM)=cm= Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:37 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:

Did you know there's a Tower of Babel on the backside of the Moon that's 20 something miles high?
☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is a distraction! =cm= ✡
  • Danfromthehills, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 08:07 AM)Oldcynic Wrote: I've been seeing reports of NASA's "helicopter" flying on Mars (for the first time?).

How can this be possible if Mar's atmosphere is only about 1% as dense as our Earth's?

Conspiracy theorists have been doubting NASA' claims for decades and now this!

My analogy to a chopper flying in Mars' atmosphere is like us flapping our arms and flying in our atmosphere. Facepalm

My gut says no. The atmosphere on Mars is 1/10 of 1 percent that of the Earth's. Or a 1000 times less dense. I don't know for sure, though.

Old video of a drone in vacuum, comments are...interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-pxkaipcg
[-] The following 3 users Like Danfromthehills's post:
  • Elric, Oldcynic, RedAuroras
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 02:50 PM)=cm= Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:41 PM)=cm= Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:37 PM)Oldcynic Wrote: So we didn't leave it totally uninhabitable when we left it eons ago?

Did you know there's a Tower of Babel on the backside of the Moon that's 20 something miles high?

There it is all the way on the right, but look carefully at all those hundreds of distorted faces. Isn't that such a sight?!? You can also try the link I'm providing since it might be a larger and fuller view like it is on my computer according to setting used: https://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/...24x685.jpg

[Image: fn2o2mC.jpg]
  • Elric, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 03:05 PM)Danfromthehills Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 08:07 AM)Oldcynic Wrote: I've been seeing reports of NASA's "helicopter" flying on Mars (for the first time?).

How can this be possible if Mar's atmosphere is only about 1% as dense as our Earth's?

Conspiracy theorists have been doubting NASA' claims for decades and now this!

My analogy to a chopper flying in Mars' atmosphere is like us flapping our arms and flying in our atmosphere. Facepalm

My gut says no. The atmosphere on Mars is 1/10 of 1 percent that of the Earth's. Or a 1000 times less dense. I don't know for sure, though.

Old video of a drone in vacuum, comments are...interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-pxkaipcg
Excellent demonstration.................just as I suspected.
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 03:07 PM)=cm= Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:50 PM)=cm= Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:41 PM)=cm= Wrote: ... when from Mars to Earth we fell!

There it is all the way on the right, but look carefully at all those hundreds of distorted faces. Isn't that such a sight?!? You can also try the link I'm providing since it might be a larger and fuller view like it is on my computer according to setting used: https://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/...24x685.jpg

At my last CITD gathering, Mike Bara was present.  I had already read his book "Dark Mission; NASA's Secret History."  Towers, glass structures and other anomalies.
Fascinating............and I am convinced our lunar satellite was constructed and placed where it is.  Hollow and encrusted, there are beings living within it.

The WATCHERS?
[-] The following 2 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • =cm=, Elric
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 04:15 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:50 PM)=cm= Wrote: Did you know there's a Tower of Babel on the backside of the Moon that's 20 something miles high?

At my last CITD gathering, Mike Bara was present.  I had already read his book "Dark Mission; NASA's Secret History."  Towers, glass structures and other anomalies.
Fascinating............and I am convinced our lunar satellite was constructed and placed where it is.  Hollow and encrusted, there are beings living within it.

The WATCHERS?

Oh how I wish I could join them...so very tired of all the bull that is on the surface of this earth.

Heartflowers
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 4 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • =cm=, Oldcynic, Pipkunts, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 04:22 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 03:07 PM)=cm= Wrote: There it is all the way on the right, but look carefully at all those hundreds of distorted faces. Isn't that such a sight?!? You can also try the link I'm providing since it might be a larger and fuller view like it is on my computer according to setting used: https://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/...24x685.jpg

The WATCHERS?

Oh how I wish I could join them...so very tired of all the bull that is on the surface of this earth.

Heartflowers
Sorry to be such a party-pooper but the "bull" may be intergalactic.   Chuckle
[-] The following 2 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • =cm=, Capslock
Like Reply
(04-23-2021, 02:50 PM)=cm= Wrote: Did you know there's a Tower of Babel on the backside of the Moon that's 20 something miles high?

The WATCHERS?

I'm posting this for those who are curious as to what @=cm= , I and others claim.  It's 1 1/2 hours.  I like to watch this stuff whilst eating dinner (by myself).

https://youtu.be/QCBzzGZrnt0
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oldcynic's post:
  • =cm=
Like Reply