The FBI Has RAIDED Giuliani's Home And Office, Democrats Make SHOCKING Move Against Political Rivals
Condolences @Talon

[Image: tenor.gif]
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, Talon
Like Reply
(04-29-2021, 11:14 AM)Talon Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 07:22 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I wish I didn't have to get information from a douchebag that wears the same douchebag stocking cap in the summer that he wears in the winter.

I can't stand that prick.  He takes no hard stance on anything.   He's weak and bases his opinion on how he thinks the majority feels.

Typical millennial.  Probably raised without a masculine influence and is more concerned about not offending people than making a ethical statement. 

Ok, hate on me.

Well, I stayed up all night Tuesday night feeding my step-father reiki and morphine. He died the next morning and now we're planning his funeral.

So, I really don't give a fuck how you feel about Tim at the moment.

1dunno1
Heartflowers
[-] The following 4 users Like Beyond It's The Great Trumpski's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, IDR, Talon
Like Reply
[Image: crjmHUV.gif]
Heartflowers Heartflowers Hugs for Talon & family
[-] The following 4 users Like Hot Nickles's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, IDR, Talon
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/81GaWYA5cJw

Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti discuss how three separate news organizations published the same erroneous claim about Rudy Giuliani last week, prompting corrections.
Like Reply