The FBI Has RAIDED Giuliani's Home And Office, Democrats Make SHOCKING Move Against Political Rivals
(04-28-2021, 08:41 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: But Hunter Biden - what?
Oh, we're not going to look at that.
Even if there's proof?
We removed all that. There's no proof anymore. Plus he is a professor and super duper good guy now.

Look over there!

Facepalm
I bet that’s what they are looking for. They will probably claim to have found CP but they won’t say it was Hunter.
Somebody call a jackass?
[-] The following 3 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • bigD111, hurchel, PickleSnout
Like Reply
Knowing this FBI....they could be trying to get out in front of something coming....

...maybe the forgotten Durham Probe is going to happen
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 6 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • bigD111, CalledOutOne, Dangerously Nameless, Hero Protagonist, hurchel, PickleSnout
Like Reply
Isn't it amazing, we saw all this evidence of democrat wrongdoing, and the FBI did nothing, but boy oh boy, if it's against the republicans, they are on it like flies on a dog turd!
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] The following 9 users Like bigD111's post:
  • CalledOutOne, Capslock, ELIAKIM, Hero Protagonist, hurchel, PickleSnout, Pipkunts, rikster111, San Azulito
Like Reply
(04-28-2021, 07:22 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I wish I didn't have to get information from a douchebag that wears the same douchebag stocking cap in the summer that he wears in the winter.

I can't stand that prick.  He takes no hard stance on anything.   He's weak and bases his opinion on how he thinks the majority feels.

Typical millennial.  Probably raised without a masculine influence and is more concerned about not offending people than making a ethical statement. 

Ok, hate on me.

Well, I stayed up all night Tuesday night feeding my step-father reiki and morphine. He died the next morning and now we're planning his funeral.

So, I really don't give a fuck how you feel about Tim at the moment.

1dunno1
[-] The following 4 users Like Talon's post:
  • ELIAKIM, hurchel, MysticPizza, PickleSnout
Like Reply
(04-29-2021, 09:00 AM)San Azulito Wrote: Knowing this FBI....they could be trying to get out in front of something coming....

...maybe the forgotten Durham Probe is going to happen

Or the election fraud.

AZ audit.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Capslock, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(04-29-2021, 11:14 AM)Talon Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 07:22 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I wish I didn't have to get information from a douchebag that wears the same douchebag stocking cap in the summer that he wears in the winter.

I can't stand that prick.  He takes no hard stance on anything.   He's weak and bases his opinion on how he thinks the majority feels.

Typical millennial.  Probably raised without a masculine influence and is more concerned about not offending people than making a ethical statement. 

Ok, hate on me.

Well, I stayed up all night Tuesday night feeding my step-father reiki and morphine. He died the next morning and now we're planning his funeral.

1dunno1

I'm so sorry about your step-father passing, @Talon

Heartflowers
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 5 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • ELIAKIM, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, Talon
Like Reply
I am very sorry for your loss, Talon.  Hugs

[Image: mEvK5au.gif]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: WGFeykg.png].[Image: 2PtfnxM.jpg]

[-] The following 3 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi, Talon
Like Reply
Smoke and Mirrors over Hunter Biden....

""Other areas of scrutiny

Outside of a federal investigation, Giuliani has in recent months found himself under scrutiny over other matters related to his work for Trump.

In the waning weeks of the 2020 election, Giuliani was once again in the spotlight when he claimed to have obtained a copy of a hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's eldest son.

The hard drive had come from a laptop that Hunter Biden had allegedly discarded at a Delaware computer repair shop, and which later made its way to Giuliani. The contents reportedly included emails, text messages, and photos purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden -- marking another effort by Giuliani to probe the business dealings of the Biden family.

"This is Hunter Biden's emails, texts, and really the photographs will shock the hell out of you," Giuliani said on Fox News at the time.

The incident was first reported by the New York Post and some of the laptop's alleged contents were subsequently released by Fox News and other media outlets. ABC News, however, was not able to independently verify the laptop's contents.""

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/investig...d=77377457
[-] The following 2 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(04-29-2021, 11:14 AM)Talon Wrote:

Ok, hate on me.

1dunno1

Whoa...Talon. Prayers for your family.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 5 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, Talon
Like Reply
(04-29-2021, 12:13 PM)hurchel Wrote: Smoke and Mirrors over Hunter Biden....

""Other areas of scrutiny

Outside of a federal investigation, Giuliani has in recent months found himself under scrutiny over other matters related to his work for Trump.

In the waning weeks of the 2020 election, Giuliani was once again in the spotlight when he claimed to have obtained a copy of a hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's eldest son.

The hard drive had come from a laptop that Hunter Biden had allegedly discarded at a Delaware computer repair shop, and which later made its way to Giuliani. The contents reportedly included emails, text messages, and photos purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden -- marking another effort by Giuliani to probe the business dealings of the Biden family.

"This is Hunter Biden's emails, texts, and really the photographs will shock the hell out of you," Giuliani said on Fox News at the time.

The incident was first reported by the New York Post and some of the laptop's alleged contents were subsequently released by Fox News and other media outlets. ABC News, however, was not able to independently verify the laptop's contents.""

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/investig...d=77377457

Well...here is some bullshit. There is no question who's laptop it was, and that is definitely Hunter Biden in all those sex tapes. There is some fake news for you.
[-] The following 5 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Capslock, Dangerously Nameless, hurchel, rikster111, SouthernBelle
Like Reply