I will be the Guinea Pig ....
(05-01-2021, 08:43 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:33 AM)Beyond It\s The Great Trumpski Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:29 AM)Apache54 Wrote: I will share with you the results of a very close relative who took the Pfizer vaccine only because if they did not they could not work.  There was a group of 15 co-workers whom took it at the same time.  3 were white and 12 were of all Spanish/Mexican descent. not being racist but that seems to play a part in this.

The first shot gave the 3 whites a arm ache and did not give the other anything.

The second shot gave the 3 whites flu like symptom's for about 24 hours headache, low fever body aches but no nausea and di NOTHING to the others.

That was 2.5 months ago and nothing else has happened as of yet.
And the mexicans?

no one has suffered any side effects as of yet. other than the whites whom did at the injection times.

I will also note. I went for my yearly physical right after these 15 people had both of their shots and I mentioned the results of them to my Doc. and She noted that it had the same effect in her office,  most whites had side effects and Mexican descent did not have any.
We secretly changed the coffee to folgers. 

You don't think they're only paying attention to the application where it says race?
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 08:33 AM)Beyond It\s The Great Trumpski Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:29 AM)Apache54 Wrote: I will share with you the results of a very close relative who took the Pfizer vaccine only because if they did not they could not work.  There was a group of 15 co-workers whom took it at the same time.  3 were white and 12 were of all Spanish/Mexican descent. not being racist but that seems to play a part in this.

The first shot gave the 3 whites a arm ache and did not give the other anything.

The second shot gave the 3 whites flu like symptom's for about 24 hours headache, low fever body aches but no nausea and di NOTHING to the others.

That was 2.5 months ago and nothing else has happened as of yet.
And the mexicans?

no one has suffered any side effects as of yet. other than the whites whom did at the injection times.

I will also note. I went for my yearly physical right after these 15 people had both of their shots and I mentioned the results of them to my Doc. and She noted that it had the same effect in her office,  most whites had side effects and Mexican descent did not have any.

We have a 'Yellow Card' System to report vax problems in the UK - I'd guess less than 3% of the population know of it...

Last I checked thanks to @ELIAKIM half a million saw the need to report their adverse effects and close to 1000 were deaths...

We don't have many Spanish people in our population...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Apache54, John, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 08:51 AM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:33 AM)Beyond It\s The Great Trumpski Wrote: And the mexicans?

We have a 'Yellow Card' System to report vax problems in the UK - I'd guess less than 3% of the population know of it...

Last I checked thanks to @ELIAKIM half a million saw the need to report their adverse effects and close to 1000 were deaths...

There were over half a million adverse reactions that is different to the quantity of reports that waiver between 1/3 or 1/4 of the adverse reactions. So for instance, one report can have 3 or 4 or more different adverse reactions that include fatality. I've been particularly shocked by the number of miscarriages and the people that went "blind". 

Plus we know less than 1% of adverse reactions get reported. In the UK doctors have said they A&E has been full with people having reactions after the jabs, including people that are experiencing headaches that they never experienced before having the jabs. In the UK, 101 is not putting people on hold, any condition that they deem could be dangerous an offer of an ambulance is made immediately. First paramedics sent out, second time immediately go to A&E. When I went to an A&E last time, I saw a young woman was "vomiting". 

The Brits stats were at nearly a 1,000 fatalities, last time we got the latest records. However, Scotland does not appear to be included in the records, because after there was a F.O.I. in Scotland, the report came back that 2,207 died in February, within 28 days of getting the shot. So that makes it over 3,000. Any day now, we should be getting another update on the latest stats. Those records will be even more revealing. 

Our guys have just uploaded this. 

An Interview with Dr Mike Yeadon – “Vaccine Passports are a gateway to mass killing, in the billions”
BY THE DAILY EXPOSE ON MAY 1, 2021 • LEAVE A COMMENT )

[color=var(--main-color)]
Listen Now

[/color][color=var(--main-color)]Image
[/color]
DR MIKE YEADON has described how creating lethal pathogens that can kill at different points in time is “easy” and says this is being used for “mass global extermination”. He fears vaccine passports is the next step in the plan and is now looking to leave the UK.
By Oliver May for The Daily Expose

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/01/an-...-billions/
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: I have had about every vaccine known to man.
Flu
Plague
Yellow Fever
Small Pox
Dengue Fever
Meningitis
Tetnus
Anthrax (the full 6 shot series)
Plus a few more I can't remember.
I have had no adverse reactions from the above vaccines.
All of the above vaccines were given to me while I was in the military.

I will allow myself to get the 2 shot Pfizer Vacine.
Why? To prove weather it is dangerous or not !
Do I agree with this vaccine ? NO I Don't.....

Here is the deal. I am single, no kids and if something does happen, I have lived a long life and have had many Adventures none of which I regret.

I am sick of the back and forth of "the vaccine is safe" to "It will kill you dead". I am one of those people that need proof, one way or the other.
So I will take the vaccine and see what happens......
IT IS NOT A VACCINE, SOS, IT IS NOT A VACCINE. PAY ATTENTION, THE LAWYERS ARE STANDING BY TO SUE THEIR ASSES! CDC, FDA, EMA, MEMBERS OF THE EU PARLIAMENT HAVE ALL BEEN PUT ON NOTICE FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND FOR BEING IN BREACH OF THE NUREMBERG CODES.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, Pipkunts, rikster111, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Make sure you get what this Scientific Expert is explaining here....

https://politicrossing.com/the-covid-new...idnt-hear/

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 1 user Likes San Azulito's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 08:46 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:

We secretly changed the coffee to folgers. 

You don't think they're only paying attention to the application where it says race?

I don't drink that type of coffee, imported whole beans and then fresh grind them myself. Chuckle
Like Reply

There definitely is a race connection from what it appears. I personally won't ever take the vaccine unless I am unconscious and they give it to me without my consent!
[-] The following 3 users Like Apache54's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Munchaab, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 10:28 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:43 AM)Apache54 Wrote: no one has suffered any side effects as of yet. other than the whites whom did at the injection times.

There definitely is a race connection from what it appears. I personally won't ever take the vaccine unless I am unconscious and they give it to me without my consent!

Few, if any, have given the required "Informed Consent" as they have been lied to or told nothing -The only ones "Informed" have researched themselves - we're the ones who won't be taking it...

Drinks
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[-] The following 5 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Pipkunts, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
A few of the people I work with had it and all were sick for 48 hours.  Nobody will know the extent of the damage for 6 to 12 months

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM, Hot Nickles, Munchaab, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 10:44 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: A few of the people I work with had it and all were sick for 48 hours.  Nobody will know the extent of the damage for 6 to 12 months

Maybe longer - these sick fecks are playing a long game...

How long before stats start showing infertility rates..?

[-] The following 5 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Apache54, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, SouthernBelle
Like Reply