I will be the Guinea Pig ....
I was at the "medical clinic" last week to help mate get his weekly insulin shot appointments sorted. 

Guy was at a window around from me. He was getting bizarre on the questions being asked, I could see his confusion growing. Any ailments! And way more. 

Must be safe....
[-] The following 3 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Apache54, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 08:43 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:33 AM)Beyond It\s The Great Trumpski Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:29 AM)Apache54 Wrote: I will share with you the results of a very close relative who took the Pfizer vaccine only because if they did not they could not work.  There was a group of 15 co-workers whom took it at the same time.  3 were white and 12 were of all Spanish/Mexican descent. not being racist but that seems to play a part in this.

The first shot gave the 3 whites a arm ache and did not give the other anything.

The second shot gave the 3 whites flu like symptom's for about 24 hours headache, low fever body aches but no nausea and di NOTHING to the others.

That was 2.5 months ago and nothing else has happened as of yet.
And the mexicans?

no one has suffered any side effects as of yet. other than the whites whom did at the injection times.

I will also note. I went for my yearly physical right after these 15 people had both of their shots and I mentioned the results of them to my Doc. and She noted that it had the same effect in her office,  most whites had side effects and Mexican descent did not have any.
Hmmmmm  Scratchinghead
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beyond It's The Great Trumpski's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 10:52 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: I was at the "medical clinic" last week to help mate get his weekly insulin shot appointments sorted. 

Guy was at a window around from me. He was getting bizarre on the questions being asked, I could see his confusion growing. Any ailments! And way more. 

Must be safe....
I was being asked a lot questions last time I went to A&E, when it was time to see the doctor he was very surprised that a woman of my age didn't have any "COPD, no diabetes, no heart condition" or what he would consider to be any other serious health condition. By the time I left A&E we were talking about natural remedies and nutrients.

He was happy with me. He didn't wear a mask either, and nor did I. 

Dr Mike Yeadon, the former VP of Pfizer is leaving the UK and moving to Florida, he hopes to work alongside the governor, Ron De Santis. Yeadon must be feeling very "distressed" with his knowing. 

Yeadon said, "I know enough about biotechnology to know that you can easily create, shall we say, pathogens, which don't look like they're related to what you've done. And what's even more horrifying is you can separate them in time, so that an injection which will later make you ill or kill you can be separated by design in time form that event. So you might die a year later of liver cancer or something and wouldn't connect that. 

And if you can imagine a smorgasbord different pathogens so not everybody is going to die of the same thing, you literally could do away with big slices of the population if you want. And we could all be running around like headless chickens. This is an attempt on global depopulation". 
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/01/an-interview-with-dr-mike-yeadon-vaccine-passports-are-a-gateway-to-mass-killing-in-the-billions/
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, Rose, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 10:28 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:51 AM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:43 AM)Apache54 Wrote: no one has suffered any side effects as of yet. other than the whites whom did at the injection times.

I will also note. I went for my yearly physical right after these 15 people had both of their shots and I mentioned the results of them to my Doc. and She noted that it had the same effect in her office,  most whites had side effects and Mexican descent did not have any.

We have a 'Yellow Card' System to report vax problems in the UK - I'd guess less than 3% of the population know of it...

Last I checked thanks to @ELIAKIM half a million saw the need to report their adverse effects and close to 1000 were deaths...

We don't have many Spanish people in our population...

There definitely is a race connection from what it appears. I personally won't ever take the vaccine unless I am unconscious and they give it to me without my consent!
Maybe it is different in different jabs for targeting different populations. In the UK over 40% of the healthcare profession have refused it, when they started jabbing the rest, 70% of those jabbed didn't turn up for work.

Our health care system is highly populated with those from an African and Asian descent. A majority of our African/Asian communities have also been refusing it outside of the health care system. So much so, the British government have run an advertising campaign targeting those communities specifically. When in truth, it is illegal in the UK to advertise prescribed medications.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, Pipkunts, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Got my first Pfizer shot today, other than a sore arm I have no other side effects.
Will let you know if I start howling at the moon or grow a third eye.....
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 5 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Apache54, Hero Protagonist, PickleSnout, Pipkunts, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: I have had about every vaccine known to man.
Flu
Plague
Yellow Fever
Small Pox
Dengue Fever
Meningitis
Tetnus
Anthrax (the full 6 shot series)
Plus a few more I can't remember.
I have had no adverse reactions from the above vaccines.
All of the above vaccines were given to me while I was in the military.

I will allow myself to get the 2 shot Pfizer Vacine.
Why? To prove weather it is dangerous or not !
Do I agree with this vaccine ? NO I Don't.....

Here is the deal. I am single, no kids and if something does happen, I have lived a long life and have had many Adventures none of which I regret.

I am sick of the back and forth of "the vaccine is safe" to "It will kill you dead". I am one of those people that need proof, one way or the other.
So I will take the vaccine and see what happens......

Your getting the shots is not proof of anything. It doesn't work like that.

Well actually considering the reports coming out, your reasoning is proof of something...what that is I won't say, but is radiantly clear to most of us.
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 12:20 AM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: I have had about every vaccine known to man.
Flu
Plague
Yellow Fever
Small Pox
Dengue Fever
Meningitis
Tetnus
Anthrax (the full 6 shot series)
Plus a few more I can't remember.
I have had no adverse reactions from the above vaccines.
All of the above vaccines were given to me while I was in the military.

I will allow myself to get the 2 shot Pfizer Vacine.
Why? To prove weather it is dangerous or not !
Do I agree with this vaccine ? NO I Don't.....

Here is the deal. I am single, no kids and if something does happen, I have lived a long life and have had many Adventures none of which I regret.

I am sick of the back and forth of "the vaccine is safe" to "It will kill you dead". I am one of those people that need proof, one way or the other.
So I will take the vaccine and see what happens......

Your getting the shots is not proof of anything. It doesn't work like that.

Well actually considering the reports coming out, your reasoning is proof of something...what that is I won't say, but is radiantly clear to most of us.
Please, do say !
Your cure is to put rocks on a record player !
Your cure is not proof of anything !
BTW, I have s Dolomoite Crystal that is 3 feet tall in my living room.
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grendelmort's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 11:51 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 10:52 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: I was at the "medical clinic" last week to help mate get his weekly insulin shot appointments sorted. 

Must be safe....
I was being asked a lot questions last time I went to A&E, when it was time to see the doctor he was very surprised that a woman of my age didn't have any "COPD, no diabetes, no heart condition" or what he would consider to be any other serious health condition. By the time I left A&E we were talking about natural remedies and nutrients.

Dr Mike Yeadon, the former VP of Pfizer is leaving the UK and moving to Florida, he hopes to work alongside the governor, Ron De Santis. Yeadon must be feeling very "distressed" with his knowing. 

Yeadon said, "I know enough about biotechnology to know that you can easily create, shall we say, pathogens, which don't look like they're related to what you've done. And what's even more horrifying is you can separate them in time, so that an injection which will later make you ill or kill you can be separated by design in time form that event. So you might die a year later of liver cancer or something and wouldn't connect that. 

And if you can imagine a smorgasbord different pathogens so not everybody is going to die of the same thing, you literally could do away with big slices of the population if you want. And we could all be running around like headless chickens. This is an attempt on global depopulation". 
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/01/an-interview-with-dr-mike-yeadon-vaccine-passports-are-a-gateway-to-mass-killing-in-the-billions/
I am so grateful to people like Mike Yeadon for continuing to speak out - without him and the others who have dared to question the narrative, it would be much harder for any of us to continue resisting the tyranny.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rose's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 06:33 AM)Rose Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 11:51 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

Must be safe....

I am so grateful to people like Mike Yeadon for continuing to speak out - without him and the others who have dared to question the narrative, it would be much harder for any of us to continue resisting the tyranny.
I agree @Rose, he has been yelling as much has he has been allowed.  I'd like him to talk to us about solutions to deactivating the mechanisms of the Nanotechnology mRNA gene therapy that includes the Lipid particles. 1 in 166 are experiencing immediate adverse reactions, Mike Yeadon confirms that in the medium term, the fatalities will be much higher.
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Rose, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 12:02 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: Got my first Pfizer shot today, other than a sore arm I have no other side effects.
Will let you know if I start howling at the moon or grow a third eye.....
In the UK, the stats show 1 in 166 getting adverse side effects immediately afterwards. The former VP of Pfizer tells us the medium term is even more serious has far as global depopulation is concerned. 

Did you look into the "spike proteins" prior to calculating the risks involved? Did you even consider that when you took the jab that you can have a detrimental impact upon others due to the transmission of the "spike proteins"? A pregnant Israeli woman and her baby died after her husband got the jab, that is how serious this is. 

Can I ask you, are you a shareholder of Pfizer stocks?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply