I will be the Guinea Pig ....
(05-02-2021, 07:43 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 06:33 AM)Rose Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 11:51 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: I was being asked a lot questions last time I went to A&E, when it was time to see the doctor he was very surprised that a woman of my age didn't have any "COPD, no diabetes, no heart condition" or what he would consider to be any other serious health condition. By the time I left A&E we were talking about natural remedies and nutrients.

He was happy with me. He didn't wear a mask either, and nor did I. 

Dr Mike Yeadon, the former VP of Pfizer is leaving the UK and moving to Florida, he hopes to work alongside the governor, Ron De Santis. Yeadon must be feeling very "distressed" with his knowing. 

Yeadon said, "I know enough about biotechnology to know that you can easily create, shall we say, pathogens, which don't look like they're related to what you've done. And what's even more horrifying is you can separate them in time, so that an injection which will later make you ill or kill you can be separated by design in time form that event. So you might die a year later of liver cancer or something and wouldn't connect that. 

And if you can imagine a smorgasbord different pathogens so not everybody is going to die of the same thing, you literally could do away with big slices of the population if you want. And we could all be running around like headless chickens. This is an attempt on global depopulation". 
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/01/an-interview-with-dr-mike-yeadon-vaccine-passports-are-a-gateway-to-mass-killing-in-the-billions/
I am so grateful to people like Mike Yeadon for continuing to speak out - without him and the others who have dared to question the narrative, it would be much harder for any of us to continue resisting the tyranny.
I agree @Rose, he has been yelling as much has he has been allowed.  I'd like him to talk to us about solutions to deactivating the mechanisms of the Nanotechnology mRNA gene therapy that includes the Lipid particles. 1 in 166 are experiencing immediate adverse reactions, Mike Yeadon confirms that in the medium term, the fatalities will be much higher.
I don't know if he knows what to do about them, that may be part of the problem. I doubt that anyone who creates these things knows how to undo the damage. It's awful.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rose's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 08:03 AM)Rose Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 07:43 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 06:33 AM)Rose Wrote: I am so grateful to people like Mike Yeadon for continuing to speak out - without him and the others who have dared to question the narrative, it would be much harder for any of us to continue resisting the tyranny.
I agree @Rose, he has been yelling as much has he has been allowed.  I'd like him to talk to us about solutions to deactivating the mechanisms of the Nanotechnology mRNA gene therapy that includes the Lipid particles. 1 in 166 are experiencing immediate adverse reactions, Mike Yeadon confirms that in the medium term, the fatalities will be much higher.
I don't know if he knows what to do about them, that may be part of the problem. I doubt that anyone who creates these things knows how to undo the damage. It's awful.
Yea, it's a bit like chemo, people take their chance with it, even when they know that chemo kills more healthy cells etc. Although I really can't understand why any healthy person would ever jab themselves with something that they don't require. It is absolutely bizarre to me where people's head are at. 

The integrity of the body is essential.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Rose
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 08:09 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 08:03 AM)Rose Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 07:43 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: I agree @Rose, he has been yelling as much has he has been allowed.  I'd like him to talk to us about solutions to deactivating the mechanisms of the Nanotechnology mRNA gene therapy that includes the Lipid particles. 1 in 166 are experiencing immediate adverse reactions, Mike Yeadon confirms that in the medium term, the fatalities will be much higher.
Yea, it's a bit like chemo, people take their chance with it, even when they know that chemo kills more healthy cells etc. Although I really can't understand why any healthy person would ever jab themselves with something that they don't require. It is absolutely bizarre to me where people's head are at. 

Yeah - I think it's because of the sustained year-long terrorist campaign which the governments of the world have enacted against the people. Many people cannot see through it, just like most cancer patients can't see through the doctor with his white coat. A quick search online shows that chemo is ineffective in 97.7% of cancers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rose's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
[Image: xymlUv1.gif]

Some people just want to get on those ships I guess.

1dunno1

Curiosity and that darn cat.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 3 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 09:16 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: [Image: xymlUv1.gif]

Some people just want to get on those ships I guess.

1dunno1

Curiosity and that darn cat.
I asked three people why they were taking it. The first desire to travel. Second, he thought he was helping humanity by being a laboratory for big pharma.  Facepalm 
The third thought it would put a stop to a so-called pandemic.  Jptdknpa Not a real critical thinker amongst them and they think they're more intelligent than those that refused the jabs.  Lmao
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, Oldcynic, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 12:02 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: Got my first Pfizer shot today, other than a sore arm I have no other side effects.
Will let you know if I start howling at the moon or grow a third eye.....

Sore arm is what most have on the first shot.

The flu like symptoms won't be until the second shot and those have been shown to last about 12 to 24 hours from those I know who have taken the shots.

The issue is that many Virologists that are NOT tied to any pharma groups say there may very well be long term health effects (negative) of course there can be no real data yet as not enough time has gone by to see.

Time MIGHT tell us but that will depend on being able to keep comms open on the net. Once the net censorship happens it will be really hard to get info.

I assume you read the paper work that came with your vaccine and saw that this does not stop you from getting the virus it MAY only help to shorten and or lessen the severity of it.

Good luck to you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apache54's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
Call signs of Covid Worshipers.

"Wear the Mask!"
"Social Distance!"
"Get the Jab!"

What true free people know:

Hide behind a false sense of protection.
Right to Assemble revoked.
Go to a FEMA controlled area to get a shot that may or may not work right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tolimar's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 08:15 AM)Rose Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 08:09 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 08:03 AM)Rose Wrote: I don't know if he knows what to do about them, that may be part of the problem. I doubt that anyone who creates these things knows how to undo the damage. It's awful.

Yeah - I think it's because of the sustained year-long terrorist campaign which the governments of the world have enacted against the people. Many people cannot see through it, just like most cancer patients can't see through the doctor with his white coat. A quick search online shows that chemo is ineffective in 97.7% of cancers.
Not only that but they tell people they've only got six months to live, so that they're willing to be volunteers for their latest "chemo cocktail." At the same time has telling patients that they're not allowed to take any supplements while on the chemo. The first 100 days after diagnosis is crucial to whether a person will survive it or not. If a person goes into panic they're less likely to critical think they're way out of it. The case I started working on in June 2019, we beat the doctors timelines twice by the end of 2020. 

Some doctors are saying that they get it wrong more times than they get it right, so they should stop giving people a timing. A friends brother beat all of the doctors timelines and after 8 years he's got the all clear. Yippee!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: I have had about every vaccine known to man.
Flu
Plague
Yellow Fever
Small Pox
Dengue Fever
Meningitis
Tetnus
Anthrax (the full 6 shot series)
Plus a few more I can't remember.
I have had no adverse reactions from the above vaccines.
All of the above vaccines were given to me while I was in the military.

I will allow myself to get the 2 shot Pfizer Vacine.
Why? To prove weather it is dangerous or not !
Do I agree with this vaccine ? NO I Don't.....

Here is the deal. I am single, no kids and if something does happen, I have lived a long life and have had many Adventures none of which I regret.

I am sick of the back and forth of "the vaccine is safe" to "It will kill you dead". I am one of those people that need proof, one way or the other.
So I will take the vaccine and see what happens......

My God man, you're a walking, living, breathing antibody producing pharmacy!

And a real valued asset to the right department of any epidemiological agency!

I shit you not! Chuckle
☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is a distraction! =cm= ✡
[-] The following 2 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Personally, I don’t care if anyone wants to ‘get on that ship’. I only posted that gif as a tongue in cheek, due to the way this thread was presented, a sort of ‘taking one for the team’ like that character who boarded the ship did. He was going to study the other planet, or so he thought.

But here’s the deal, in the end it’s your choice. Because as of right now, we are still Free to make a choice. For now.

Sometimes people can choose how to live, and in rarer instances, they can choose how to die, makes no difference to me if one random person lives longer than another by a few years or dies quicker due to a personal choice. In the end, no one will remember long enough anyway.

Which is why we say History repeats.

Humans are flawed, we have short memories.

I’m only watching it from the fence unfold anyway, so I’ll see if the patterns I’m seeing on both sides of the fence are repeated on this forum. Here’s one of the patterns some sheep are baaing: The convincing of others to take that Pfizer shot.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, SlowLoris
Like Reply