I will be the Guinea Pig ....
(05-02-2021, 09:51 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Personally, I don’t care if anyone wants to ‘get on that ship’.  I only posted that gif as a tongue in cheek, due to the way this thread was presented, a sort of ‘taking one for the team’ like that character who boarded the ship did. He was going to study the other planet, or so he thought.

But here’s the deal, in the end it’s your choice.  Because as of right now, we are still a Free to make a choice. For now.

Sometimes people can choose how to live, and in rarer instances, they can choose how to die, makes no difference to me if one random person lives longer than another by a few years or dies quicker due to a personal choice.  In the end, no one will remember long enough anyway.

Which is why we say History repeats. 

Humans are flawed, we have short memories.

I’m only watching it from the fence unfold anyway, so I’ll see if the patterns I’m seeing on both sides of the fence are repeated on this forum.  Here’s one of the patterns some sheep are baaing: The convincing of others to take that Pfizer shot.
Some of us have gone far beyond whether a person took the shot or not. The concern now is the damage that the "spike proteins" from the jabbed can do to the "un-jabbed'. For instance an Israeli pregnant woman died days after having contact with her husband that took that jab. What right does anyone have to take that woman's life when she was doing her utmost to protect herself and her baby from harm? I can't imagine how her husband feels now, because she left behind three gorgeous little boys. 

A breast feeding mother took the jab, her baby died the day after it was breast-fed. How does that mother feel knowing that she killed her own child due to taking the jab? 

A dog owner took the jab, the dog died after the owner took the jab. 

Reports are coming in from people saying they're waking up with bruises all over their bodies after spending the night with someone that took the jab. 

Dr Steve Baker is saying he will not see anyone patient that has taken the jab because he refused to put his staff at risk of the "spike proteins" in the jabbed, he is protecting one of his staff that is pregnant. 

There is so much more to this that we have been on every single day. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: I have had about every vaccine known to man.
Flu
Plague
Yellow Fever
Small Pox
Dengue Fever
Meningitis
Tetnus
Anthrax (the full 6 shot series)
Plus a few more I can't remember.
I have had no adverse reactions from the above vaccines.
All of the above vaccines were given to me while I was in the military.

I will allow myself to get the 2 shot Pfizer Vacine.
Why? To prove weather it is dangerous or not !
Do I agree with this vaccine ? NO I Don't.....

Here is the deal. I am single, no kids and if something does happen, I have lived a long life and have had many Adventures none of which I regret.

I am sick of the back and forth of "the vaccine is safe" to "It will kill you dead". I am one of those people that need proof, one way or the other.
So I will take the vaccine and see what happens......

I doubt anyone going to change their mind based on your results. Even if you have a reaction can you prove it’s from the vaccine?

And if you don’t have any negative effects now, you may have some a year from now!

Facepalm
Failing to plan...is planning to fail
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dough Dude's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 09:51 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: Personally, I don’t care if anyone wants to ‘get on that ship’.  I only posted that gif as a tongue in cheek, due to the way this thread was presented, a sort of ‘taking one for the team’ like that character who boarded the ship did. He was going to study the other planet, or so he thought.

But here’s the deal, in the end it’s your choice.  Because as of right now, we are still Free to make a choice. For now.

Sometimes people can choose how to live, and in rarer instances, they can choose how to die, makes no difference to me if one random person lives longer than another by a few years or dies quicker due to a personal choice.  In the end, no one will remember long enough anyway.

I’m only watching it from the fence unfold anyway, so I’ll see if the patterns I’m seeing on both sides of the fence are repeated on this forum.  Here’s one of the patterns some sheep are baaing: The convincing of others to take that Pfizer shot.

I gave up telling or advising anyone to do anything as it causes too many issues in many cases.

I personally only try to give out the info. I have obtained and in MANY cases that creates more B.S. for me than I care to deal with as there is too many low IQ sheeple around these days.

I am pretty much done with even giving out info. just once in awhile feel the need to and it then normally reminds me why I stopped doing that! LOL

Saving the Sheeple is not in the cards and I guess never has been!
[-] The following 4 users Like Apache54's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Pathogenic priming tastes great...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hot Nickles's post:
  • Hero Protagonist
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 02:37 AM)Grendelmort Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 12:20 AM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: I have had about every vaccine known to man.
Flu
Plague
Yellow Fever
Small Pox
Dengue Fever
Meningitis
Tetnus

Here is the deal. I am single, no kids and if something does happen, I have lived a long life and have had many Adventures none of which I regret.

I am sick of the back and forth of "the vaccine is safe" to "It will kill you dead". I am one of those people that need proof, one way or the other.

Your getting the shots is not proof of anything. It doesn't work like that.

Well actually considering the reports coming out, your reasoning is proof of something...what that is I won't say, but is radiantly clear to most of us.

Your cure is to put rocks on a record player !

Your description of what I've recommended is as correct as your decision making.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 10:40 AM)Hot Nickles Wrote: Pathogenic priming tastes great...
I'm wondering what is going to happen to the 8M Brits that have got cat pathogens in their bodies if all of those people got the jab. I know three cat owners that have either taken it or will be taking it.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 10:04 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

But here’s the deal, in the end it’s your choice.  Because as of right now, we are still a Free to make a choice. For now.

Some of us have gone far beyond whether a person took the shot or not. The concern now is the damage that the "spike proteins" from the jabbed can do to the "un-jabbed'. For instance an Israeli pregnant woman died days after having contact with her husband that took that jab. What right does anyone have to take that woman's life when she was doing her utmost to protect herself and her baby from harm? I can't imagine how her husband feels now, because she left behind three gorgeous little boys. 

A breast feeding mother took the jab, her baby died the day after it was breast-fed. How does that mother feel knowing that she killed her own child due to taking the jab? 

A dog owner took the jab, the dog died after the owner took the jab. 

Reports are coming in from people saying they're waking up with bruises all over their bodies after spending the night with someone that took the jab. 

Dr Steve Baker is saying he will not see anyone patient that has taken the jab because he refused to put his staff at risk of the "spike proteins" in the jabbed, he is protecting one of his staff that is pregnant. 

There is so much more to this that we have been on every single day. 

Heartflowers

Short of setting fires and beating people over their heads, there is Nothing I can do about any of that.

This world is growing tiresome.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • ELIAKIM, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 02:07 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 10:40 AM)Hot Nickles Wrote: Pathogenic priming tastes great...
I'm wondering what is going to happen to the 8M Brits that have got cat pathogens in their bodies if all of those people got the jab. I know three cat owners that have either taken it or will be taking it.
Not up to date on my British cat pathogens, which are you referring to?

Hopefully not this one
[Image: FWyYbzD.gif]
Like Reply
How are you feeling @Grendelmort?
My mom volunteered to be a pfizer guinea pig 3 days ago.
She said she felt a little nauseous about two hours after the shot and that lasted all day.
The following day she said she felt so dizzy she had to hold onto furniture or a wall to get around.
Then she got a migraine when she tried to go to bed but she took some pills and it mostly went away.
Today she says she feels better, no headache and able to move around but still too dizzy to drive and very tired.
[-] The following 4 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Heir, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
Flu
Plague
Yellow Fever
Small Pox
Dengue Fever
Meningitis
Tetnus

Im with you bro. getting first shot on friday.... Im sick of all this shit....I no longer give a fuck.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Highlander's post:
  • ~Leela~
Like Reply