Mikovits @ Truth Over Fear Summit
(05-01-2021, 08:07 PM)Cedar Wrote: Am I misunderstanding, or did I hear Dr. Mikovits suggest multiple sclerosis may have been an intentional genetic manipulation conducted generations past?

Did anyone else conclude that she was indicating this was so?
I've put my feedback to what she said on the mRNA thread. 

She did mention that in 2004 in one of the trials people were getting MS and that links into the message that I received recently about the MYELIN. When I looked into the MYELIN it is to do with the nervous system. 

My view is that the jabs must be damaging the myelin, that is what chemo is doing too. Both chemo and the jabs can cause "blindness". 

In scripture Jesus spoke of the MUSTARD SEEDS, and there his CHOLINE in mustard seeds, Choline is one of the nutrients that regenerates the myelin. There is also choline in red kidney beans. In American heart research they found that Latino's ate 2-3 times more beans than other Americans and they concluded that is why Latino's were living longer than other Americans. However, I think it is because there is choline in the beans. This could explain why Latino's are doing better than white American's after they've received the jabs. Although the most recent American fatality that I looked at was a Latino. 

Judy also mentioned the NAKIM stats based on what happened in Israel with Pfizer. How it is that 260% more people under 65 died after receiving the jabs and 40% higher in the 65+ age range.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, Heir
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 03:46 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:07 PM)Cedar Wrote: Am I misunderstanding, or did I hear Dr. Mikovits suggest multiple sclerosis may have been an intentional genetic manipulation conducted generations past?

She did mention that in 2004 in one of the trials people were getting MS and that links into the message that I received recently about the MYELIN. When I looked into the MYELIN it is to do with the nervous system. 

My view is that the jabs must be damaging the myelin, that is what chemo is doing too. Both chemo and the jabs can cause "blindness". 

In scripture Jesus spoke of the MUSTARD SEEDS, and there his CHOLINE in mustard seeds, Choline is one of the nutrients that regenerates the myelin. There is also choline in red kidney beans. In American heart research they found that Latino's ate 2-3 times more beans than other Americans and they concluded that is why Latino's were living longer than other Americans. However, I think it is because there is choline in the beans. This could explain why Latino's are doing better than white American's after they've received the jabs. Although the most recent American fatality that I looked at was a Latino. 

Judy also mentioned the NAKIM stats based on what happened in Israel with Pfizer. How it is that 260% more people under 65 died after receiving the jabs and 40% higher in the 65+ age range.

I will check out the mRNA thread again, TY ELIAKIM.  Interesting information about mustard seeds and choline.

Link is to video (One minute long) listing top ten food sources of choline.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=choline+foods+list&docid=608017109772347971&mid=333A6D4F078A5873238E333A6D4F078A5873238E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Second link is to spices rich in choline.  ELIAKIM?  Mustard Seed #1

https://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-002...00-1w.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cedar's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 08:58 AM)Cedar Wrote:

I will check out the mRNA thread again, TY ELIAKIM.  Interesting information about mustard seeds and choline.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=choline+foods+list&docid=608017109772347971&mid=333A6D4F078A5873238E333A6D4F078A5873238E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Nice little video, I had a lamb shank for dinner last night. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 08:58 AM)Cedar Wrote:

I think I shall have honey and mustard chicken for dinner with asparagus. The French do like their mustard, famous for it. 

https://cafedelites.com/honey-mustard-chicken-potatoes/
  • Cedar
Like Reply
Alex Jones was saying today that 34,000 American military died after getting the "Anthrax" jab. He also mentions other numbers of cases that were disabled by experimental injections. 

After reading the most recent SALK Institute research I conclude this: 

I conclude from the messages being received divinely and from what are are seeing in the outcomes of the spike proteins in the experimental injections; is that it is a systematic deconstruction of our own bodies natural, dynamic and miraculous operating systems ability to defend itself from intrusive unnatural mechanisms. 

So sharing what I can to help people to improve their defences. 

Heartflowers
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • bigD111, Cedar, sloonie
Like Reply
Just going through my emails so there must be a video of Dr Peter Breggin speaking. 

Dear Friends,

The Truth Over Fear Summit on COVID-19 and the Great Reset is April 30 to May 2nd. Over three days there are 40 presenters with live Q and A's after the presentations. Dr. Breggin presents Friday PM. The live event is free. If you purchase a premium pass you have access to the event for a good amount of time after the live program.

Our friend Patrick Coffin says that this event is now the largest online pushback operation in the world against the Covid Cult, thanks to every participant's courage and reputations, as well as to all who attend. Be part of the historical event. 

• Cedar
Like Reply
ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. “TRUTH OVER FEAR” SUMMIT - FAUCI, CDC, BIG PHARMA, CORRUPTION

[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, sloonie
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 08:05 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. “TRUTH OVER FEAR” SUMMIT - FAUCI, CDC, BIG PHARMA, CORRUPTION

WOW, 

Prior to 1989, autism was one child 1 in 10,000, after 1989 one child in 34 children with autism.

When he was a kid there were only 3 vaccines for children. He was born in 1954.

IQ has dropped 7% in America. Evidence is that the vaccines are the biggest contributor to disease in the US.
  • sloonie
Like Reply
The website is accessible again, changed date to May 7-May 9. 

https://www.restoretheculture.com/
  • sloonie
Like Reply

[Image: RSGb9QJ.jpg]

Whale.to

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • bigD111
Like Reply