Mikovits @ Truth Over Fear Summit
@Cedar uploading the different presentations when I see them. 

This is Reiner's presentation at the "Truth Over Fear Summit". 

49 mins 

The Legal Situation. 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
I see what they're doing, they're uploading these presentations one at time. 

I don't think I've posted this one of Dr Peter Breggin's presentation. Listening to him now. 

Incredible historical story and how Peter began the work that he did Breggin -v- Fauci 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 08:05 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. “TRUTH OVER FEAR” SUMMIT - FAUCI, CDC, BIG PHARMA, CORRUPTION

TY!

Heartflowers
Like Reply
(05-03-2021, 06:54 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Alex Jones was saying today that 34,000 American military died after getting the "Anthrax" jab. He also mentions other numbers of cases that were disabled by experimental injections. 

After reading the most recent SALK Institute research I conclude this: 

I conclude from the messages being received divinely and from what are are seeing in the outcomes of the spike proteins in the experimental injections; is that it is a systematic deconstruction of our own bodies natural, dynamic and miraculous operating systems ability to defend itself from intrusive unnatural mechanisms. 

So sharing what I can to help people to improve their defences. 

Heartflowers

Yes I agree that this is what's happening.  Not only in one way, but in many ways.  There is a thread on hydrogen peroxide which is interesting in itself, but did you know (I did not) that rainwater contains hydrogen peroxide (from lightning) and the filtered, chlorinated water we are all using does not.  It isn't much, except that extra oxygen molecule in H2O2  cleanses and disinfects on a molecular level.  Everything is healthier because it doesn't get sick in the first place.  Another strangeness has to do with Vit D, the concerted effort being made to keep us out of the sun, and compromised immune status.  Somewhere, it may have been the H2O2 thread, I learned that our atmosphere was once nearly 50% oxygen and now, it is something like 20%.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cedar's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir
Like Reply