Max
Where is Max?
[-] The following 10 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • =cm=, Apache54, CalledOutOne, Capnron, Cedar, FlyoverCountry, Hot Nickles, JB1, phxsparks, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 05:29 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Where is Max?

I hope he is OK.  He was having health issues previously that required hospitalization.

Maybe a prayer for Max is in order.

Heartflowers
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 4 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Capnron, Cedar, FlyoverCountry, PickleSnout
Like Reply
I've been wondering about him too

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
He's been around. Maybe just reading and thinking. Heartflowers
"There's a lot goin ' on" ~ Axl Rose
[-] The following 6 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Capnron, Cedar, DaJavoo, phxsparks, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
I think Catch may know how to check on him.  Max.

I believe Max was in contact with Catch during and after Max's last hospitalization.

Peace!

Heartflowers
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes phxsparks's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
I think he has some medical things going on, I’ll email him and find out.
- Atlas Shrugged: Now Non Fiction -
[-] The following 7 users Like John's post:
  • Capnron, Cedar, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, PaigeofTimes, PickleSnout, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 08:12 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I've been wondering about him too

Me too. Heartflowers
☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is a distraction! =cm= ✡
[-] The following 1 user Likes =cm='s post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
His last post was exactly one month ago today:

04-02-2021, 01:17 AM RE: Thinking Outside/Off the Planet Earth:
☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is a distraction! =cm= ✡
Like Reply
I just heard from Max. He is doing fine, he is just doing other things.
- Atlas Shrugged: Now Non Fiction -
[-] The following 16 users Like John's post:
  • =cm=, Apache54, Capnron, Debauchery, Heir, Hero Protagonist, Highlander, hurchel, IDR, Kamchatka, Munchaab, PaigeofTimes, Rose, sevenx, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 12:31 PM)John Wrote: I just heard from Max. He is doing fine, he is just doing other things.

That's great news! Cheer
[-] The following 2 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Apache54, SlowLoris
Like Reply