Any of our members got a microscope?
We know that they've got the technology to spread whatever they would like to spread from the jabbed to the un-jabbed. 

In the animal studies it was done through what they call "social grooming", animal's fur is injected then it is let loose to go home and infect the home. 

Another way is via ingestion e.g. like the American mother that breast fed her baby and then the baby died. 

If it is transmitted via "social grooming", has New Scientist reported that it was, then it would be great if someone that has a microscope could examine and compare the hair samples of a jabbed and non-jabbed person. 

"The hair follicle regulates hair growth via a complex interaction between hormones, neuropeptides, and immune cells". 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 5 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Betty, Cedar, FlyoverCountry, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 01:47 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: We know that they've got the technology to spread whatever they would like to spread from the jabbed to the un-jabbed. 

In the animal studies it was done through what they call "social grooming", animal's fur is injected then it is let loose to go home and infect the home. 

Another way is via ingestion e.g. like the American mother that breast fed her baby and then the baby died. 

If it is transmitted via "social grooming", has New Scientist reported that it was, then it would be great if someone that has a microscope could examine and compare the hair samples of a jabbed and non-jabbed person. 

"The hair follicle regulates hair growth via a complex interaction between hormones, neuropeptides, and immune cells". 

Heartflowers
There's no doubt it chemicals can found in hair.  That's one way to drug test people.  Chemicals will show up in a hair sample long after they're undetectable in blood and urine.  A chemical analysis would be more beneficial that a microscope.   

Since the middle of the 20th Century, the determination of trace element levels in human scalp hair has become increasingly popular for monitoring environmental exposures, evaluating heavy metal poisonings, assessing nutritional status, and diagnosing diseases. Blood and urine analysis are the more traditional approaches to testing trace element levels in the human body, but the bio-kinetics as well as changing external factors often lead to fluctuating trace element concentrations in blood and urine. Hair, on the other hand, is considered by some to be a metabolic end product providing a more permanent record of the trace elements associated with health and disease and of trace elements assimilated from the environment.

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • bigD111, Cedar, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
The shedding seems to come from the skin and or body fluids.

Transmission would also be through our skin, nose, mouth, eyes,  genitals.

The air is filled with shed skin cells all the time. There is no way to avoid that.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 3 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 04:12 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: The shedding seems to come from the skin and or body fluids.

Transmission would also be through our skin, nose, mouth, eyes,  genitals.

The air is filled with shed skin cells all the time. There is no way to avoid that.
Yes, but a chemical analysis of the hair could be useful in ascertaining the extent of the damage. 

What if some peoples bodies just rejected it completely, like some bodies do with a blood transfusion, or an organ implant? 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 03:21 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 01:47 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: We know that they've got the technology to spread whatever they would like to spread from the jabbed to the un-jabbed. 

Heartflowers
There's no doubt it chemicals can found in hair.  That's one way to drug test people.  Chemicals will show up in a hair sample long after they're undetectable in blood and urine.  A chemical analysis would be more beneficial that a microscope.   

Since the middle of the 20th Century, the determination of trace element levels in human scalp hair has become increasingly popular for monitoring environmental exposures, evaluating heavy metal poisonings, assessing nutritional status, and diagnosing diseases. Blood and urine analysis are the more traditional approaches to testing trace element levels in the human body, but the bio-kinetics as well as changing external factors often lead to fluctuating trace element concentrations in blood and urine. Hair, on the other hand, is considered by some to be a metabolic end product providing a more permanent record of the trace elements associated with health and disease and of trace elements assimilated from the environment.
Great point!  Heartflowers
Like Reply
Sorry, microscope is still on my to do list. Good college level ones with USB camera and dual optics 200-2500 power zoom via lenses (not digital) are running $250-350, which I thought was very reasonable. Of course it goes up the more yum yum's you choose with it, but a base kit is reasonable.

I was researching for curiosity, and engraving work's sake.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 1 user Likes PickleSnout's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 06:46 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: Sorry, microscope is still on my to do list. Good college level ones with USB camera and dual optics 200-2500 power zoom via lenses (not digital)  are running $250-350, which I thought was very reasonable. Of course it goes up the more yum yum's you choose with it, but a base kit is reasonable.

I was researching for curiosity, and engraving work's sake.
That sounds like a very reasonable cost. 

We used to have a trained biologist in the CT community, does anyone know where she went? I think her name was Sara-KA-EL. 

Heartflowers
Like Reply
I do. Or did. Gave it to my granddaughter. She loves it. Was a science kit thingy when they were quality. 100, 500, 1000, and 1500 rotating lenses set up. Thinking that is right. Anyway, it was fun when I was younger. Digging that my grandkids look at dirt and even plants with it.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • ELIAKIM, jedijuju
Like Reply
(05-03-2021, 11:26 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: I do.  Or did.  Gave it to my granddaughter.  She loves it.  Was a science kit thingy when they were quality.  100, 500, 1000, and 1500 rotating lenses set up.  Thinking that is right.  Anyway, it was fun when I was younger. Digging that my grandkids look at dirt and even plants with it.
That's wonderful, I should've bought one for my son when he loved to take any appliance apart to see what was inside of it.
Like Reply
I had one for a long time. When our high school upgraded their equipment, they sold the old stuff REALLY cheap, like $5. I had a lot of fun with it, but eventually gave it to my nephew, who REALLY had a blast with it.

There are many days when I'd spend $200 on one, but space in my house is extremely limited and I don't know where I'd use it. Well, okay, I'd use it on the dining room table. I can still remember when we ate a meal or two in there before it became a catch-all flat surface.

Before all this crap is over we may well want a microscope very badly.

Scream1
Anyone who says Awoman after Amen is Amoron!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kamchatka's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply