Any of our members got a microscope?
(05-03-2021, 02:56 PM)Kamchatka Wrote: I had one for a long time. When our high school upgraded their equipment, they sold the old stuff REALLY cheap, like $5. I had a lot of fun with it, but eventually gave it to my nephew, who REALLY had a blast with it.

There are many days when I'd spend $200 on one, but space in my house is extremely limited and I don't know where I'd use it. Well, okay, I'd use it on the dining room table. I can still remember when we ate a meal or two in there before it became a catch-all flat surface.

Before all this crap is over we may well want a microscope very badly.

Scream1
Indeed, I've been cleaning floors again today. I'm going to spray everywhere with Surgical Spirit tomorrow and put reiki symbols everywhere. 

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
This person got the microscope out. Nano's in the urine, they respond to heat. 

https://www.brighteon.com/6cc1aaab-4f53-4ec3-a902-77808ccdb770

What do you make of that?
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 04:12 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: The shedding seems to come from the skin and or body fluids.

Transmission would also be through our skin, nose, mouth, eyes,  genitals.

The air is filled with shed skin cells all the time. There is no way to avoid that.

Well actually,

[Image: Biosafety_level_4_hazmat_suit_1_t658.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes simontemplar52's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply