What are IMPOSSIBLE COLORS?
Information 
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 12 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Cedar, Debauchery, Elric, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, IDR, jedijuju, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, PaigeofTimes, sevenx, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I can't see the forbidden colors in the first test.
I can see a chimeric color in the second one.
But it's the same color for all three: Pink.
But I'm half blind so...

1dunno1
[-] The following 5 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Cedar, CSB, Elric, hurchel, SkyCat
Like Reply
Just like humans do not have a cone for purple, yet we can percieve purple, I think dogs can see more colors than studies may claim.

I did see the chimeric colors.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, hurchel, Karl, SkyCat
Like Reply
International Commission on Illumination.

Globalists control light and color....I didn't vote for this.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 5 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Cedar, Heir, hurchel, PaigeofTimes, SkyCat
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 02:59 PM)SkyCat Wrote:

What this fellow needs....is a hair colorist.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 3 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Cedar, hurchel, Karl
Like Reply
He is an idiot, he called that clear yellow, yellow ochre, he is a stupid, and he needs to shut up.....

He is prolly colorblind....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochre

Eyeroll

( Chuckle)
[-] The following 5 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, FritzyRitz, Scuffalufacus, SkyCat
Like Reply
@Rembrandt is the only artist I know.  Maybe he has thoughts

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, hurchel
Like Reply
Maybe he's just now learning about Color Theory and how Primary Colors and Secondary Colors are mixed to create browns.

1dunno1

Impossible colors implies colors something different to me I guess.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Cedar, hurchel
Like Reply
cool video; I could see them
[Image: vcTnVkw.png] 
[-] The following 3 users Like sevenx's post:
  • Cedar, hurchel, SkyCat
Like Reply
Off Topic Man strikes again  Chuckle

A groundbreaking study by two University of Rochester psychologists to be published online Oct. 28 by the [i]Journal of Personality and Social Psychology[/i] adds color�literally and figuratively�to the age-old question of what attracts men to women.
Through five psychological experiments, Andrew Elliot, professor of psychology, and Daniela Niesta, post-doctoral researcher, demonstrate that the color red makes men feel more amorous toward women. And men are unaware of the role the color plays in their attraction.
The research provides the first empirical support for society's enduring love affair with red. From the red ochre used in ancient rituals to today's red-light districts and red hearts on Valentine's Day, the rosy hue has been tied to carnal passions and romantic love across cultures and millennia. But this study, said Elliot, is the only work to scientifically document the effects of color on behavior in the context of relationships.

https://www.rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=3268

Simply wearing the color red or being bordered by the rosy hue makes a man more attractive and sexually desirable to women, according to a series of studies by researchers at the University of Rochester and other institutions. And women are unaware of this arousing effect.

The cherry color's charm ultimately lies in its ability to make men appear more powerful, says lead author Andrew Elliot, professor of psychology at the University of Rochester. "We found that women view men in red as higher in status, more likely to make money and more likely to climb the social ladder. And it's this high-status judgment that leads to the attraction," Elliot says.

https://www.rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=3663

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, hurchel
Like Reply