Thinking of putting 75% of my money into bullion, hold and silver.. and storing it with my father, to act ad my will.
So, there is nobody I trust more.

I got enough into food and supplies.

I figure I throw my 10 grand into bullion, and leave it with him. And if I die, it's all his.  
It will be no burden, act as my will and be there if I ever need a little to live off of.

What you think?
[-] The following 3 users Like Echo's post:
  • Cedar, FlyoverCountry, SlowLoris
Like Reply
It's not alot, I know. But it's what I have.
[-] The following 2 users Like Echo's post:
  • Cedar, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
Gold and silver.. I had some typos there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Echo's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
(05-03-2021, 08:48 PM)Echo Wrote: Gold and silver.. I had some typos there.
You can edit the thread title from the OP

I'm impressed that anyone has enough cash to buy any gold and silver.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 1 user Likes SlowLoris's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
Make sure your father has a secure storage space for your precious metals.

And, don't let people know you have bullion stashed on your property.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 4 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Cedar, Heir, IDR, rikster111
Like Reply
Is there any place to buy physical metals now?  The place I bought silver from is sold out

https://www.silvertowne.com/

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
Gold is for the wealthy and Silver is for the common folk.
Gold is for the big purchases and Silver the everyday purchases.

Years ago I bought thousands of ounces of physical Silver Eagles, and hundreds of ounces of physical Gold Eagles. In about one year, I made hundreds of thousands of dollars. I also had 250 pounds of mixed pre-1964 90% Silver coins mainly in US Silver dollars. Made a boatload on them as well.

I traded in both the Futures Markets and Stock Market for just under 40 years. It was very lucrative and loads of fun too. Even when I lost money!
Chuckle
☯ * Under the cover of darkness and the silence thereof, I am able to accomplish some of my greatest discoveries of those things hidden. However, those things that hide by the light and noise of the day are far less attainable. Why? Because the light and the noise is a distraction! =cm= ✡
[-] The following 2 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Cedar, Heir
Like Reply
(05-03-2021, 08:46 PM)Echo Wrote: So, there is nobody I trust more.

I got enough into food and supplies.

I figure I throw my 10 grand into bullion, and leave it with him. And if I die, it's all his.  
It will be no burden, act as my will and be there if I ever need a little to live off of.

What you think?
Gold and Silver is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. My parents bought each other gold during their lives to wear, they called it stock. When it was sold we only got scrap price for it. In their case I can't say it was a good investment. 

I still think land is the best investment, land prices are soaring and at least food can be grown on it.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, Echo, rikster111
Like Reply
It’s always a good time to buy either one. I used to ask the bank tellers if they could sell me whatever dollars and halves they had in their till. That was in the ‘70s. Sometimes I would end up with some silver. Since then I started collecting silver eagles and dirty silver every chance I got. Not much gold in my collection though. I was too cheap to buy gold at $300/oz (like a dummy).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Saul Goode's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
Might as well...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RP45F3AgY1k
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hot Nickles's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply