Astronomy Picture of the Day - Space Station, Solar Prominences, Sun
This is quite a photograph. Check it out.  It was taken April 25th of this year.

[Image: RA9TefB.jpg]

Link:  https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3956351/posts
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 9 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • bigD111, DaJavoo, Echo, Elric, PickleSnout, RedAuroras, Saul Goode, SkyCat, T-Dub
Like Reply
Timing is everything in photography. I went aboard the USS Missouri when she was docked in Washington state. 

The photo I missed was of a young Navy officer gazing down at the plaque in the deck where the Japanese surrender took place in 1945. No big deal...except he was of Japanese descent himself.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • DaJavoo, Echo, Elric, phxsparks
Like Reply
Nice one
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • DaJavoo, Echo, phxsparks
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 11:16 PM)RedAuroras Wrote: Timing is everything in photography. I went aboard the USS Missouri when she was docked in Washington state. 

The photo I missed was of a young Navy officer gazing down at the plaque in the deck where the Japanese surrender took place in 1945. No big deal...except he was of Japanese descent himself.

Very Nice!
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes phxsparks's post:
  • Echo
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 02:35 AM)SkyCat Wrote: Nice one

Thanks @SkyCat!

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Echo, SkyCat
Like Reply