Rudy talks about his raid
This is outrageous. 

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • CalledOutOne, ELIAKIM, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe
Like Reply
Dan laid it out really well today.  The Deep State is after Rudy and John Solomon because they have the evidence that Soros and Biden among others were involved in serious criminal activity. 

[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • CalledOutOne, ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Rudy talks about the C.P. on Hunter's laptop.  I can't believe this is available on YouTube.  It won't be for long.  

He's unloading about the "Biden Crime Family "

[-] The following 4 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • ELIAKIM, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 08:14 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: This is outrageous. 

He should do what James O'Keefe is doing and start with suing the media.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • rikster111, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I am going to watch this again in the morning, but the whole situation is a bought and paid for dog and pony show...

China has no real money and wait till they find it out themselves, counterfeit money, promises and dreams....

greased wheels greasing wheels....

The blowback is going to be sweet to watch....

Sorry Mr G has to go through this....

Biden and Biden are whores to the highest bidder, and the men that manipulated this puppet show are the whoremasters....

DOJ is drunk and wheeling from the smell of money....and they betray their actions with sweaty palms....
[-] The following 1 user Likes hurchel's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 08:29 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Rudy talks about the C.P. on Hunter's laptop.  I can't believe this is available on YouTube.  It won't be for long.  

He's unloading about the "Biden Crime Family "
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Heir, rikster111
Like Reply
Jptdknpa

Wiki :

The Streisand effect is a social phenomenon that occurs when an attempt to hide, remove, or censor information has the unintended consequence of further publicizing that information, often via the Internet. It is named after American entertainer Barbra Streisand, whose attempt to suppress the California Coastal Records Project's photograph of her residence in Malibu, California, taken to document California coastal erosion, inadvertently drew further attention to it in 2003.[1]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply