BBC gets an Up Yours from Pres of Azerbaijan
Who's the totalitarian, bitch?

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 5 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Capslock, Danfromthehills, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Librarian
Like Reply
Sad 
I swear I can hear him saying you pinched nosed, bony butt, beach....

The country is very progressive and gave it's women early equal rights....

I read a fast history of the country, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan...

I am not on the side of Armenians, not against them but just used to their whining and mafia groupings...

I knew a lot of them in California, like J. C. Agajanian a great guy and there is also a bad side...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Power

Biden was wrong and Schiff was wrong in recognizing Armenian Genocide, there is a reason all these countries keep killing Armenians.....

From The section marked independence in the Wiki...

The early years of independence were overshadowed by the First Nagorno-Karabakh war with the ethnic Armenian majority of Nagorno-Karabakh backed by Armenia.[107] By the end of the hostilities in 1994, Armenians controlled up to 14–16 percent of Azerbaijani territory, including Nagorno-Karabakh itself.[108][109] During the war many atrocities were committed including the massacres at Malibeyli and Gushchular, the Garadaghly massacre and the Khojaly massacres.[110][111] Furthermore, an estimated 30,000 people have been killed and more than a million people have been displaced, more than 800,000 Azerbaijanis and 300,000 Armenians.[112] Four United Nations Security Council Resolutions (822, 853, 874, and 884) demand for "the immediate withdrawal of all Armenian forces from all occupied territories of Azerbaijan."[113] Many Russians and Armenians left and fled Azerbaijan as refugees during the 1990s.[114] According to the 1970 census, there were 510,000 ethnic Russians and 484,000 Armenians in Azerbaijan.[115]
[-] The following 3 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Elric, Librarian, San Azulito
Like Reply