You would think they have a better way to test for covid.
(05-07-2021, 07:27 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:09 PM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:07 PM)hurchel Wrote: Was searching soul tracking darpa hydrogel, which is not the same hydrogel as in the swabs....

But found this study of nanotraps in hydrogel from Dec 2020, proving to be a more effective medium to diagose...

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-78771-8

Then just recently May 3... they are saying nanotraps can neutralize, or trap so your body can kill the virus....

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-78771-8
What are these nanobots in the vax supposed to be doing again?  Besides talking to a 5G tower that records all my motions to be sent on to the paranoid idiots that want to make sure we are controlled.

Rotate two orgonites and call me in the morning.

No.
[-] The following 4 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Hot Nickles, hurchel, Kraut, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 07:28 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:27 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:09 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: What are these nanobots in the vax supposed to be doing again?  Besides talking to a 5G tower that records all my motions to be sent on to the paranoid idiots that want to make sure we are controlled.

Rotate two orgonites and call me in the morning.

No.
Facepalm

FFS it's getting like Grav infiltrating every thread with her Flat Earth Theory BS...

@Whirling Bliss Machine keep your "Whirling Derpish" theories in your own threads or become as welcome as Grav and her FE theories - only warning - deletes and possible ban will ensue as you are showing yourself to be a poison in the well too...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • hurchel, LucyBarnable, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 07:32 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:28 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:27 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: Rotate two orgonites and call me in the morning.

No.
Facepalm

FFS it's getting like Grav infiltrating every thread with her Flat Earth Theory BS...

@Whirling Bliss Machine keep your "Whirling Derpish" theories in your own threads or become as welcome as Grav and her FE theories - only warning - deletes and possible ban will ensue as you are showing yourself to be a poison in the well too...

Let me get something off my chest. This thread is about covid. Covid and rotating orgonite are like peanut butter and jelly - they go together - so a cute joke is not in the least bit an infiltration.

Now for the getting things off my chest part. You are one truly biased control freak. And you take sides worse than any moderator I've ever come across. A perfect example is how Eliakim said absolutely nothing towards Elric, yet he firebombed her twice with disgusting insults and threats on two different threads. So what was your response? To warn the two of them as if there were two guilty parties. It was a pathetic response to say the least. There was only one guilty party who deserved a strong penalty. For you to act in any other manner in regards to it shows your true colors.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:04 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:32 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:28 PM)T-Dub Wrote: No.
Facepalm

Let me get something off my chest. This thread is about covid. Covid and rotating orgonite are like peanut butter and jelly - they go together - so a cute joke is not in the least bit an infiltration.

Now for the getting things off my chest part. You are one truly biased control freak. And you take sides worse than any moderator I've ever come across. A perfect example is how Eliakim said absolutely nothing towards Elric, yet he firebombed her twice with disgusting insults and threats on two different threads. So what was your response? To warn the two of them as if there were two guilty parties. It was a pathetic response to say the least. There was only one guilty party who deserved a strong penalty. For you to act in any other manner in regards to it shows your true colors.

Well - that Eliakim, Elric thing has gone to PMs to which I was CCd but have not responded - the idea that I got involved in any way, that shows your penchant for bull shit as I did not, but others on our staff team did (rightly so) - and YOU were not reprimanded for your ToS breaches either...

So I'm the worst Mod you've ever come across based on an accusation of an involvement I did not have - you sir are delusional - I did not Mod on that matter but you want to state I did?

See what I mean about poisoning the well? - State shit against me hoping for sympathy and hoping the facts don't matter..?

This was a thread about the discussing testing methods for Covid - NOT an open invitation for your "spinning rocks on a ceiling fan" theory...

Behave...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Munchaab's post:
  • hurchel
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 11:36 AM)T-Dub Wrote: The sign said saliva test. They ended up stabbing my brain with a q-tip.

Scream1

I hope you feel better soon!

Heartflowers
[-] The following 3 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Apache54, hurchel, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:18 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 08:04 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 07:32 PM)Munchaab Wrote: Facepalm

Well - that Eliakim, Elric thing has gone to PMs to which I was CCd but have not responded - the idea that I got involved in any way, that shows your penchant for bull shit as I did not, but others on our staff team did (rightly so) - and YOU were not reprimanded for your ToS breaches either...

So I'm the worst Mod you've ever come across based on an accusation of an involvement I did not have - you sir are delusional - I did not Mod on that matter but you want to state I did?

See what I mean about poisoning the well? - State shit against me hoping for sympathy and hoping the facts don't matter..?

This was a thread about the discussing testing methods for Covid - NOT  an open invitation for your "spinning rocks on a ceiling fan" theory...

Behave...

Well you got me on two screw ups. The first one is that my response for rotating orgonites was supposed to be in response to t-Dub not being able to smell, not to counter intelligence. T-Dub liked my comment by the way which means he probably thought it was funny just as I did.

As for confusing you with DaJavoo, I must apologize to him for the insult. You, not so much because you've done much the same on previous occasions in terms of showing bias and having BTF pets.

No one is expected top like every comment or to like every member. You seem to have forgotten that and feel the apparent need to let it be known when you don't like someone. If you think a oneliner joke threatens the direction of a thread, there wouldn't be many left.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
Like Reply
I had to edit my chuckles because I just saw WB second response....

I do not agree with Whirling bliss, I think Munch is a great mod....

While it seems obvious that WB wants his/her orgonites fondled, this is not that kind of forum....

Hopefully,
[-] The following 3 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Apache54, Hot Nickles, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:43 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 08:18 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 08:04 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: Let me get something off my chest. This thread is about covid. Covid and rotating orgonite are like peanut butter and jelly - they go together - so a cute joke is not in the least bit an infiltration.

This was a thread about the discussing testing methods for Covid - NOT  an open invitation for your "spinning rocks on a ceiling fan" theory...

Behave...

Well you got me on two screw ups. The first one is that my response for rotating orgonites was supposed to be in response to t-Dub not being able to smell, not to counter intelligence. T-Dub liked my comment by the way which means he probably thought it was funny just as I did.

As for confusing you with DaJavoo, I must apologize to him for the insult. You, not so much because you've done much the same on previous occasions in terms of showing bias and having BTF pets.

No one is expected top like every comment or to like every member. You seem to have forgotten that and feel the apparent need to let it be known when you don't like someone. If you think a oneliner joke threatens the direction of a thread, there wouldn't be many left.

WOW, Just WOW...

I guess I should step down and take my involvement in creating the forum you speak on with me - leave no trace - as I'm such a bad mod - maybe you could link to examples before I go..?

I've a reputation over 2 decades or so, of being on CT forums - I used to be hard on Trolls, BS Theorists, I was a debunker and an impossible nut to crack...

Then we all got bored of confrontation and we created TF and now BTF for those retired (mostly) antagonistic, debunker, troll nut crushing types we were...

Now - rather than the impossible hard-headed nut to crack - I'm more like left over soggy nut-based quiche...

But you are over stepping and filling the forum with allegations against the forum staff and how we manage our community here - soggy quiche can still get up your nostrils and become unpleasant to you if it feels the need...

I'll say it again - BEHAVE...

[-] The following 4 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Hot Nickles, hurchel, LucyBarnable, T-Dub
Like Reply
Just to totally derail the thread...
I'd like to say that the Mods here are the best!
You all do a great job of keeping this place clean and enjoyable.
I haven't been on much (family stuff) but I want to say I'm really grateful for all you do.
Plus whose to say @Munchaab didn't save me from a horrid death by boiling in Iceland... or bankruptcy.

Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Apache54, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Munchaab, T-Dub
Like Reply
Can we get this fucking thread back on topic..?

For starters - they want to test me for Coovid - I'LL SPIT - You wanna stick shit up my nose - I'll spit on you...

You can take my blood or even take the PISS - but you aint shoving nothing up my nose!

I think the next time I see the doctor - who's badgering me to contact to get a jab - I'm gonna have to say I'll take my liberties - or you give me DEATH...

[-] The following 4 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Apache54, Hot Nickles, LucyBarnable, T-Dub
Like Reply