You would think they have a better way to test for covid.
(05-07-2021, 09:25 PM)Munchaab Wrote: Can we get this fucking thread back on topic..?

For starters - they want to test me for Coovid - I'LL SPIT - You wanna stick shit up my nose - I'll spit on you...

You can take my blood or even take the PISS - but you aint shoving nothing up my nose!

I think the next time I see the doctor - who's badgering me to contact to get a jab - I'm gonna have to say I'll take my liberties - or you give me DEATH...

The sign said saliva test. When I got there it was raining and I was the only one there so they made me wait until it slowed down. (drive up testing).

I guess they were in a hurry, next thing I know tilt your head back. It wasn't the worst thing that ever happened but it wasn't pleasant either.

Why was I the only one there I wonder.
[-] The following 3 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Apache54, Hot Nickles, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 09:31 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:25 PM)Munchaab Wrote: Can we get this fucking thread back on topic..?

For starters - they want to test me for Coovid - I'LL SPIT - You wanna stick shit up my nose - I'll spit on you...

You can take my blood or even take the PISS - but you aint shoving nothing up my nose!

I think the next time I see the doctor - who's badgering me to contact to get a jab - I'm gonna have to say I'll take my liberties - or you give me DEATH...

The sign said saliva test. When I got there it was raining and I was the only one there so they made me wait until it slowed down. (drive up testing).

I guess they were in a hurry, next thing I know tilt your head back. It wasn't the worst thing that ever happened but it wasn't pleasant either.

I'm kinda phobic on many levels - one is, try to shove something up my nose and I'll instinctively break your neck 'stick'...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Hot Nickles, LucyBarnable, Sami aka Roxi, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 09:37 PM)Munchaab Wrote:

I'm kinda phobic on many levels - one is, try to shove something up my nose and I'll instinctively break your neck 'stick'...

I hear ya, I can still feel something was back there that shouldn't have been.
[-] The following 2 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • hurchel, Munchaab
Like Reply

Did you have to get the test to go work or something?
A friend of mine has been tested three times because he has allergies.
Every time he coughs or sneezes at work they make him get a test or stay home for 10 days.
He said one testing place had such a long swab they ask him to pull his eyelid up so they could get it out.

Scream1
[-] The following 4 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Apache54, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 09:39 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:37 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:31 PM)T-Dub Wrote: The sign said saliva test. When I got there it was raining and I was the only one there so they made me wait until it slowed down. (drive up testing).

I hear ya, I can still feel something was back there that shouldn't have been.

I don't even want to think about it - the idea gets me anxious enough to grab a kitchen implement...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[-] The following 5 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Apache54, LucyBarnable, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 09:40 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote:

A friend of mine has been tested tree times because he has allergies.
Every time he coughs or sneezes at work they make his get a test or stay home for 10 days.
He said one testing place had such a long swab they ask him to pull his eyelid up so they could get it out.

Scream1

No, I'm actually feeling bad. It feels more like bronchitis than anything else.
I am sitting here, hair soaked with sweat. Don't want to cough cause my ribs hurt so bad from all the coughing fits I have had for the past 3 days.
[-] The following 3 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • LucyBarnable, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 09:45 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:31 PM)T-Dub Wrote: The sign said saliva test. When I got there it was raining and I was the only one there so they made me wait until it slowed down. (drive up testing).

Every time he coughs or sneezes at work they make his get a test or stay home for 10 days.

Scream1

I am sitting here, hair soaked with sweat. Don't want to cough cause my ribs hurt so bad from all the coughing fits I have had for the past 3 days.

Should have said earlier T - get well soon - sorry for making your thread a behave or fuck off moment - but best wishes for your speedy recovery..!

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers

[-] The following 6 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Apache54, LucyBarnable, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, T-Dub, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 09:47 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:40 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: Did you have to get the test to go work or something?

Scream1

Should have said earlier T - get well soon - sorry for making your thread a behave or fuck off moment - but best wishes for your speedy recovery..!

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

No worries old buddy, probably nothing but a chest cold or whatever.
Cheers
[-] The following 6 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Apache54, Hot Nickles, LucyBarnable, Munchaab, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat
Like Reply

Scream1

Aw, I'm sorry you feel crappy.

Hugs

So the test will determine how they treat you should you have to go in?
[-] The following 3 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Apache54, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat
Like Reply

Scream1

Go to the hospital, T-Dub...if you need too. I know it's hard to get a man into a hospital, but don't play with this ...

When I had it.... that's I felt, like an elephant was sitting in my chest, hard to breathe...no taste.

Go. To. the . Hospital.... if your breathing gets worse.

I logged in just to say that ...I will add I didn't take anything but all my symptoms went away on their own in two weeks....however I did get a clavicle blood clot 4 months later.

Hope you feel better, soon Heartflowers
[-] The following 4 users Like ~Leela~'s post:
  • Apache54, LucyBarnable, Sami aka Roxi, T-Dub
Like Reply