You would think they have a better way to test for covid.
The sign said saliva test. They ended up stabbing my brain with a q-tip.
[-] The following 7 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • bigD111, Capnron, Cedar, Elric, hurchel, LucyBarnable, SkyCat
Like Reply
Do you have symptoms?  

On the plus side. If you lose your sense of smell you can stop showering  Chuckle

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, hurchel, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 12:25 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Do you have symptoms?  

On the plus side. If you lose your sense of smell you can stop showering  Chuckle

Yes I got symptoms, everything but a fever. I think If I cough again I will break a rib.
I can still smell though and yes I do need a shower. The dog won't even let me pet her. Chuckle
[-] The following 4 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, FlyoverCountry, hurchel
Like Reply
Yes a sputum test would have been better, prolly take longer and more expensive, than shoving a Q Tip into your nostrils up till it touches your poor brain cavity.

For me it was like snorting black pepper with a fuel injector and my little eyes teared up....

They are plain evil, I tell you....

I hope you are negative, but try to find some drugs that fight pneumonia right now, if you have symptoms don't wait for it to get in there and set up.....
[-] The following 4 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, SlowLoris, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 12:41 PM)hurchel Wrote: Yes a sputum test would have been better, prolly take longer and more expensive, than shoving a Q Tip into your nostrils up till it touches your poor brain cavity.

For me it was like snorting black pepper with a fuel injector and my little eyes teared up....

I hope you are negative, but try to find some drugs that fight pneumonia right now, if you have symptoms don't wait for it to get in there and set up.....

I just called my doctor's office and they said go to a walk in clinic.
They don't want no parts of this I reckon.
[-] The following 5 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 12:46 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 12:41 PM)hurchel Wrote: Yes a sputum test would have been better, prolly take longer and more expensive, than shoving a Q Tip into your nostrils up till it touches your poor brain cavity.

My nurse practitioner sent me to a urgent health clinic to get tested, outside, I still treated myself with Sulfamethoxazole from the feed store, for a week until the results came back, then the doctor did a telehealth call and gave me a script for Azithromycin and albuterol an inhaler. She told me to take Zinc and Vitamin D, Then they tell you to quarantine for 14 days, and only after that will the doctor let you near him/her....Unless you start tuning blue then they say go to the emergency room...

You can take the tylenol type pain relief she said....
[-] The following 3 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, T-Dub
Like Reply
On the bright side, they did not swab your sphincter for the newest Covid test method.

Unless you are into that, but I figured that is more RG's thing.

Seriously, I hope things turn out just fine. Sorry you are not feeling well.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, hurchel, Kraut, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 01:13 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: On the bright side, they did not swab your sphincter for the newest Covid test method.

Unless you are into that, but I figured that is more RG's thing.

Seriously, I hope things turn out just fine. Sorry you are not feeling well.

For the right amount of money I'd do the sphincter test,,, Chuckle
[-] The following 5 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, hurchel, Kraut, PickleSnout
Like Reply
Gawd Pinnche Puto....

Chuckle
[-] The following 3 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 01:11 PM)hurchel Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 12:46 PM)T-Dub Wrote:

My nurse practitioner sent me to a urgent health clinic to get tested, outside, I still treated myself with Sulfamethoxazole from the feed store, for a week until the results came back, then the doctor did a telehealth call and gave me a script for Azithromycin and albuterol an inhaler.  She told me to take Zinc and Vitamin D, Then they tell you to quarantine for 14 days, and only after that will the doctor let you near him/her....Unless you start tuning blue then they say go to the emergency room...

You can take the tylenol type pain relief she said....

Pulled this off MEWE, not sure of the Source, or veracity.  Take it for what it's worth...  1dunno1

[Image: 7KpQkn4.jpg]

Feel better!! Hugs
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: WGFeykg.png]

[Image: Pd1CQEP.jpg]
About
the Tornados
[-] The following 4 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Sami aka Roxi, T-Dub
Like Reply