You would think they have a better way to test for covid.
Hope you get well soon.

There are many thing that can get rid of the virus.  I whipped its arse within 3 days because I was waiting for it, all ready to pounce on it.

Mega doses of ascorbic acid (10,000mg+) are your friend (but not your stomach's).  You cannot overdose on ascorbic acid, so you can, literally, take as much as you want.

Didn't know it at the time but apparently Ivermectin is the best treatment by far.

Natural anti-virals such as Elder Flower and St John's Wort are very good as well.  Elder Flower prevents the virus from replicating.

... then there is Chaga Mushroom.  Excellent anti-viral and prevents cytokine storms.

In order to prevent breathing problems cortisone is the best treatment.
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 4 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Hero Protagonist, LucyBarnable, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 10:56 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 10:51 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 10:48 PM)T-Dub Wrote: I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have some of the high risk factors.

I get it but if it's positive will you take a different coarse of action as if it's negative?
I mean if you feel the need to go to the hospital will that test be enough or will they make you do another?

If it's negative I'll ride it out.

I don't know what they will do, they have prophylactic treatments for covid.

Don't forget there are LOTS of FALSE positives associated with these tests! You may show positive and yet you may not be! There are MANY issues with ALL the different types of testing. Don't just rely on ONE test IF you think you have it. I had the covid back in Dec 2019 and it took me weeks before I finally got rid of all the effects. Nope I did not get tested back then. They had no testing for it and I would not of got the test anyway but I had ALL the symptoms. What kept me going was we had all the correct herbs and that kept it from getting worse. At that time of course we did not know all the details of what to take so we were just guessing and it later proved to be the correct stuff. It never got me down and out, but It was a rough feeling for about 3 weeks and then a couple of months before I got back to normal feeling. Unless I am unconscious and have no way to say "NO" I won't be tested and NO vaccine for me! In my mind from my research which continues on a daily basis as more data becomes available I firmly believe many nefarious things about the ENTIRE virus including the testing and the vaccines at least the gene therapy type (with RNA altering) of vaccine which is NOT really a vaccine. I don't know what you may or may not be doing to help thwart off the virus but HIGH levels of good quality D-3 and vitamin C are essential and many more have shown to work\ including Elderberry syrup.
I sincerely hope you don't have it and IF you do you recover safely and soon.
[-] The following 3 users Like Apache54's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, LucyBarnable, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 09:17 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 10:56 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 10:51 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: I get it but if it's positive will you take a different coarse of action as if it's negative?
I mean if you feel the need to go to the hospital will that test be enough or will they make you do another?

If it's negative I'll ride it out.

Don't forget there are LOTS of FALSE positives associated with these tests! You may show positive and yet you may not be!  There are MANY issues with ALL the different types of testing.  Don't just rely on ONE test IF you think you have it.  I had the covid back in Dec 2019 and it took me weeks before I finally got rid of all the effects. Nope I did not get tested back then. They had no testing for it and I would not of got the test anyway but I had ALL the symptoms. What kept me going was we had all the correct herbs and that kept it from getting worse. At that time of course we did not know all the details of what to take so we were just guessing and it later proved to be the correct stuff. It never got me down and out, but It was a rough feeling for  about 3 weeks and then a couple of months before I got back to normal feeling. Unless I am unconscious and have no way to say "NO" I won't be tested and NO vaccine for me! In my mind from my research which continues on a daily basis as more data becomes available I firmly believe many nefarious things about the ENTIRE virus including the testing and the vaccines at least the gene therapy type (with RNA altering) of vaccine which is NOT really a vaccine.  I don't know what you may or may not be doing to help thwart off the virus but HIGH levels of good quality D-3 and vitamin C are essential and many more have shown to work\ including Elderberry syrup.

Thanks for the info! Cheers

I take a 50,000 unit Rx vitamin D-2 once a week for a vitamin d deficiency, is that the same?
Heading out today if I feel like to get vitamin C, You are the 3rd person to recommend that.

I have fish antibiotics but reluctant to use them because it may be a virus.
[-] The following 3 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 09:24 AM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:17 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 10:56 PM)T-Dub Wrote: If it's negative I'll ride it out.

Don't forget there are LOTS of FALSE positives associated with these tests! You may show positive and yet you may not be!  There are MANY issues with ALL the different types of testing.  Don't just rely on ONE test IF you think you have it.  I had the covid back in Dec 2019 and it took me weeks before I finally got rid of all the effects. Nope I did not get tested back then. They had no testing for it and I would not of got the test anyway but I had ALL the symptoms. What kept me going was we had all the correct herbs and that kept it from getting worse. At that time of course we did not know all the details of what to take so we were just guessing and it later proved to be the correct stuff. It never got me down and out, but It was a rough feeling for  about 3 weeks and then a couple of months before I got back to normal feeling. Unless I am unconscious and have no way to say "NO" I won't be tested and NO vaccine for me! In my mind from my research which continues on a daily basis as more data becomes available I firmly believe many nefarious things about the ENTIRE virus including the testing and the vaccines at least the gene therapy type (with RNA altering) of vaccine which is NOT really a vaccine.  I don't know what you may or may not be doing to help thwart off the virus but HIGH levels of good quality D-3 and vitamin C are essential and many more have shown to work\ including Elderberry syrup.

Thanks for the info! Cheers

I take a 50,000 unit Rx vitamin D-2 once a week for a vitamin d deficiency, is that the same?
Heading out today if I feel like to get vitamin C, You are the 3rd person to recommend that.

I have fish antibiotics but reluctant to use them because it may be a virus.

One is plant based and one is Animal based and here is a short answer as to which one is better for you, there is many discussions but from my studies D-3 is better.

Is it better to take vitamin D2 or D3?
Most studies show that vitamin D3 is more effective than vitamin D2 at raising blood levels of calcifediol ( 7 , 8 ). For example, one study in 32 older women found that a single dose of vitamin D3 was nearly twice as effective as vitamin D2 at raising calcifediol levels ( 9 ).Mar 4, 2018

Vitamin C, find one that is more easily absorbed into the body they are not all created equal.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apache54's post:
  • LucyBarnable, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 03:27 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 03:24 PM)Hot Nickles Wrote:

Great, you had to post that.

Thanks pal. Lmao
Seems like bullfeces to me, but who knows these days.  Chuckle
Hope we you feel better, amigo.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hot Nickles's post:
  • Apache54, LucyBarnable, T-Dub
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 11:35 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:29 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 10:48 PM)T-Dub Wrote: I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have some of the high risk factors.
I just might pull my hair out! How many times does it need to be said that a PCR swab is 100% incabable of diagnosing covid or any other virus! The entire operation is a scam. Alhtough most doctors are too intimidated to admit it, many have come forth, despite the holy hell they receive when they tell the truth about it.

You might as well lick a pig as get a swabbing done. Neither one will give you the answer.

You're not the be all end all of the medical community. I got it done out of caution and curiosity.
Deal with it.

Don't be so quick to dismiss what he's saying. He may very well be right! After all, he's well within his rights to state what he believes to be truth. Even if it goes against the majority!

I'm not so sure that there was a sufficient reason to ban him just because he irritated and disagreed with you.
The Virus Is Not The Disease.
The Vaccine Is The Disease!

The Reason We Have Limits,
Is Because We Believe We Have Limits!
[-] The following 1 user Likes =cm='s post:
  • SkyCat
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 10:40 AM)Hot Nickles Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 03:27 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 03:24 PM)Hot Nickles Wrote:

Great, you had to post that.

Thanks pal. Lmao

Not being a wise ass or not intending to challenge your opinion, but have you been to third world countries? This practice of using kids, generally your own and or relatives is VERY common practice for any type of business in many places. Yes, I have been in MANY third world countries and seen this type of thing for many years. most times it is harmless, but common clean practices that should be done are not always performed. So this could very well be true or like you say Bullfeces, but don't rule out that it could be true.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Hot Nickles, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 12:37 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 10:40 AM)Hot Nickles Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 03:27 PM)T-Dub Wrote: Great, you had to post that.

Thanks pal. Lmao

Not being a wise ass or not intending to challenge your opinion, but have you been to third world countries? This practice of using kids, generally your own and or relatives is VERY common practice for any type of business in many places.  Yes, I have been in MANY third world countries and seen this type of thing for many years. most times it is harmless, but common clean practices that should be done are not always performed. So this could very well be true or like you say Bullfeces, but don't rule out that it could be true.
Not in many years, but nothing really surprises me anymore. Reminds me of the vid of the masks being packaged many months back. They were strewn all over the floor.  Drinks
[-] The following 2 users Like Hot Nickles's post:
  • Apache54, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 11:17 AM)=cm= Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:35 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:29 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: I just might pull my hair out! How many times does it need to be said that a PCR swab is 100% incabable of diagnosing covid or any other virus! The entire operation is a scam. Alhtough most doctors are too intimidated to admit it, many have come forth, despite the holy hell they receive when they tell the truth about it.

You might as well lick a pig as get a swabbing done. Neither one will give you the answer.

You're not the be all end all of the medical community. I got it done out of caution and curiosity.
Deal with it.

Don't be so quick to dismiss what he's saying. He may very well be right! After all, he's well within his rights to state what he believes to be truth. Even if it goes against the majority!

I'm not so sure that there was a sufficient reason to ban him just because he irritated and disagreed with you.

He was told several times to cool his jets, he found it impossible to do so. he was accusing @Munchaab of something he didn't do. He wanted to get shit off his chest, so he did and it cost him. He wasn't banned for disagreeing, he was banned for being a prick.

We put in a lot of hours here doing a thankless job I myself wont ever do again. I'll be damned if we are going to sit here and take a ration of shit from the likes of him.
[-] The following 5 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • =cm=, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Munchaab, SkyCat
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 01:55 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 11:17 AM)=cm= Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:35 PM)T-Dub Wrote: You're not the be all end all of the medical community. I got it done out of caution and curiosity.
Deal with it.

He was told several times to cool his jets, he found it impossible to do so. he was accusing @Munchaab of something he didn't do. He wanted to get shit off his chest, so he did and it cost him. He wasn't banned for disagreeing, he was banned for being a prick.

We put in a lot of hours here doing a thankless job I myself wont ever do again. I'll be damned if we are going to sit here and take a ration of shit from the likes of him.

We all appreciate what you do, believe me! After all, who else would take the time listing every single birthday from the forum calendar?

As far as Munchaab's problem with him is concerned, Munchie's a big boy and capable of putting someone in their pace if they deserve it.

Just sayin'.
The Virus Is Not The Disease.
The Vaccine Is The Disease!

The Reason We Have Limits,
Is Because We Believe We Have Limits!
[-] The following 1 user Likes =cm='s post:
  • SkyCat
Like Reply