1,000 Lawyers Suing World Leaders for 'Crimes Against Humanity UPDATES'
(05-08-2021, 09:04 PM)hurchel Wrote: I saw they put together a lot of good info, but I cannot find where they actually started litigation, yet...

I did see this, budesonide... They have a pdf on drug trials that were left hanging....

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/downloa...sonide.pdf

I got to tell you this works, a thousand times better than albuterol, it is one of the three medicines in the Breztri, I just got approved for. It is the difference between volkswagen air and cadillac air....

I got long covid and the breathlessness is the killer, lack of oxygen over time shuts down your organs....truth is you have to realize that after you are grateful it did not kill you, the lung damage and organ damage cripples you and hinders your life, I was saying okay if I don't get better after a year, then it will be termination city for me....Transition out, here I come....

I made a comment in T dubs thread about a relapse and how I got samples from the doctor... It turns out it is very expensive, but it really makes you feel human again and have hope....

Breztri is Astra Zeneca, it has three combined medicines and there is another Brespi that has two of the medicines...

So the link is a wealth of information....

Thanks....
All the information is on the link provided. 

What they found in Covid patients is that they all had a lack of oxygen in their cells, e.g a lack of Coq10 that decreases with age made by the body from the age of 35-40. Hence why I recommend a Coq10 supplement and Dr James Meschino provided some excellent articles on Coq10 for different health conditions giving quantities for specific health conditions and ages. Watercress is one of the very few foods that takes oxygen to the cells. 

Reiki healing is also scientifically proven to increase the oxygen in the cells by at least 30%. Although research found that the impact was far greater during and after a training course than it was from treatment. Having said that I worked on a woman with a serious breathing condition and after praying over her and giving her a treatment whilst she was listening to my healing meditation CD, afterwards her lung graphs went back to normal afterwards for a woman of her age. She stopped taking the medication the doctors had given her and she was off of the breathing machine and could walk normally again. 

During my years in private practice of teaching and giving Reiki, I had huge success with people with breathing and skin conditions. 

The SALK Institute and their latest research has proven that Covid 19 is not a respiratory condition but a vascular condition. 
https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/05...-salk.html
Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Librarian, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:19 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: It has been posted on the mRNA thread where we have been following this case, but it is worthy of its own thread. 

1,000 lawyers and 10,000 medics are suing WHO, CDC, Davos etc. 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/07/cov...-humanity/

Heartflowers
Special Session: International Legal Offensive - Part 1
4 hours 

Live streamed on 23rd April, 2021. 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • Librarian, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 09:45 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 08:19 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: It has been posted on the mRNA thread where we have been following this case, but it is worthy of its own thread. 

1,000 lawyers and 10,000 medics are suing WHO, CDC, Davos etc. 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/07/cov...-humanity/

Heartflowers
Special Session: International Legal Offensive - Part 1
4 hours 

Live streamed on 23rd April, 2021. 

Special Session: International Legal Offensive - Part 2

30th April, 2021 

2 hours, 59 

Part 2 begins with a Greek lawyer that has come out of retirement to get involved in this. He says it is a "political issue". Then the 2nd Greek lawyer, he's a "Criminal lawyer". The 3rd lawyer is from France. The French lawyer says that a Class Action lawsuit has already been issued in France. The Pastor from South Africa is asking for help from the scientists to work with the lawyers bringing a case in South Africa. It is the Church that is fighting it in South Africa, they have to move quickly prior to June, because 88M doses of Pfizer is arriving in South Africa in June. Reiner says he will put the South African team in touch with the scientists to make the case for them in the High Court. 

An Israeli lawyer speaks next. In Israel they've jabbed everyone that would allow it, he says 5.5.M, the Israeli says that the Pfizer jabbing has now halted due to reaching the maximum of those that accepted it, and that the next step is that the government are planning to inject the children. Very serious side effects being seen in young people, and pregnant women. Israel have bought another 30M doses of Pfizer, Israeli's being told they will have to take a 3rd dose. 

Then a woman from Israel, a lawyer from Tel Aviv, is speaking, she's on the same page as far as it being a gene therapy. She says "Horrible side effects" seen in Israel. She and other lawyers are serving papers in the high court in Israel. She's quoting the David and Goliath analogy. 

A third lawyer from Israel that knows the other two Israeli lawyers. History repeating itself, targeting children 12-16, won't be long that they are start targeting children even younger than that. 9M living in Israel now. Over 400,000 that took the first injection, didn't take the second injection. This lawyer is taking on employers that are forcing their staff to take the injections. 

He cites a case that while the trial was going on one of the employees died of "brain blood clotting" while he was representing his client, a colleague of the man. He's working with lawyers from the Netherlands. Setting-up an NGO for lawyers around the world, establishing an organisation to bring all the lawyers together. 

Then lawyer, Tom Renz from New Mexico, speaking from the airport. He says that the case has grown substantially since he began. He says that there are some brilliant attorney's that are working against the lawyers that doing their utmost to stop facts being discussed in court. He calls those attorney's "wolves in sheep's clothing", so he is advising Reiner to take care who he embraces. He tells Reiner to always look over his shoulder. Tom says that he has the photographic evidence on those attorney's but he has signed confidentiality agreement. 

Tom Renz says that he has financial backing. The issue for Tom is for finding lawyers that he can trust because there are so many suits to be filed. He's being "attacked", people trying to stop him. He says that Americans are waking up and that is why employers are pushing staff to take the injections, because when given the choice a lot of people are saying no. It is much more difficult to censor a legal case than it is a social media post. Tom talks about the media censorship and actions have to be taken, Reiner says his team in Germany are taking legal action against Google. 

Tom says they didn't expect the resistance that they're getting. 

Then a Civil Engineer from Namibia speaks been having discussions with WHO. He says they were testing in Namibia prior to the tests being approved in Germany. He says lawsuit for "Product Liability". Prevention wasn't the order of the day, he supports natural remedies that have been approved in other countries. They've been defending employers due to "Damages" to their businesses. Also defending parents, the children don't have to be tested in Namibia, but are making the children wear masks in schools. 

[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
57 Leading Scientists, Doctors, and Public Policy Experts Call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid Vaccine Programs

https://thelibertydaily.com/

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-lead...-programs/
  • Librarian, SlowLoris
Like Reply
On the 14th of April legal "criminal corruption" case was launched in Israel against Prime Minister Netanyahu, Prof Ran Balicer and Bill Gates concerning the Pfizer authorisation process in Israel. 

http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270812&s=The_uncovering_of_the_vaccination_data_in_Israel__reveals_a_frightening_picture&fbclid=IwAR2dMXYoq85yySaxzlZRATClhLO7mp6qrSs-Lx4BcioYfq15VtYIYqqZLak
  • Librarian, SlowLoris
Like Reply
My son is getting peer pressure to get the vaccine.  Everyone else in his shop has gotten it.  I am doing everything I can to try and convince him to NOT get it!!!  He is in Japan, 7,000 miles away!!!  I feel so bad for him being put in this situation.  I am sharing some of your stuff here with him, so thank you for your hard work putting this together.  I hope it helps convince him to wait.  He is just 19 and healthy.  Even my 16 yo daughter is getting pressured at school and her Dad and step-Mom got it so told her they don't have a problem with her getting it.  WHY has half the world's population gone INSANE over a TRIAL!!  How can they NOT see this!!!!!
[-] The following 7 users Like Librarian's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Elric, Karl, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, sevenx, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 11:17 PM)Librarian Wrote: My son is getting peer pressure to get the vaccine.  Everyone else in his shop has gotten it.  I am doing everything I can to try and convince him to NOT get it!!!  He is in Japan, 7,000 miles away!!!  I feel so bad for him being put in this situation.  I am sharing some of your stuff here with him, so thank you for your hard work putting this together.  I hope it helps convince him to wait.  He is just 19 and healthy.  Even my 16 yo daughter is getting pressured at school and her Dad and step-Mom got it so told her they don't have a problem with her getting it.  WHY has half the world's population gone INSANE over a TRIAL!!  How can they NOT see this!!!!!
Hi Sweetheart. Yesterday, I posted a case of what happened to a healthy 17 year old American on the mRNA thread. Perhaps send them a copy of that, his mother is crying in the news bulletin. We know from the Israeli Pfizer stats that the under 65s have a 260% higher risk of dying from a jab than they have of catching or dying from Covid. 30,000 doctors in France provided the analysis to counteract the French government and a class action lawsuit has been issued in France. 

Heartflowers
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 11:36 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 11:17 PM)Librarian Wrote: My son is getting peer pressure to get the vaccine.  Everyone else in his shop has gotten it.  I am doing everything I can to try and convince him to NOT get it!!!  He is in Japan, 7,000 miles away!!!  I feel so bad for him being put in this situation.  I am sharing some of your stuff here with him, so thank you for your hard work putting this together.  I hope it helps convince him to wait.  He is just 19 and healthy.  Even my 16 yo daughter is getting pressured at school and her Dad and step-Mom got it so told her they don't have a problem with her getting it.  WHY has half the world's population gone INSANE over a TRIAL!!  How can they NOT see this!!!!!
Hi Sweetheart. Yesterday, I posted a case of what happened to a healthy 17 year old American on the mRNA thread. Perhaps send them a copy of that, his mother is crying in the news bulletin. We know from the Israeli Pfizer stats that the under 65s have a 260% higher risk of dying from a jab than they have of catching or dying from Covid. 30,000 doctors in France provided the analysis to counteract the French government and a class action lawsuit has been issued in France. 

Heartflowers

Link???  I will try to get him to read this stuff.

That one might help.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Librarian's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
May 7th 

6 hours 

Like Reply
(05-09-2021, 12:19 AM)Librarian Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 11:36 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

Heartflowers

Link???  I will try to get him to read this stuff.

That one might help.
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/08/teenager-hospitalised-with-dangerous-blood-clots-on-the-brain-after-having-the-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

That website also keeps them up-to-date on the news has it comes in.
  • Librarian, SlowLoris
Like Reply