1,000 Lawyers Suing World Leaders for 'Crimes Against Humanity UPDATES'
Just In: Criminal Complaint Filed In The Office Of The Texas Attorney General Alleges Murder and Crimes Against Humanity.
A complaint has been filed in the United States of America on the 17th January 2022, at the Office of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. the chief legal officer of the U.S. state of Texas against individuals who are accused of being complicit in murder and crimes against humanity.
The complainant is a resident of Harris County Texas, Jack Boteler who is representing all interested parties who received the Emergency Use Authorization “investigational injection of genetic biologic material (mRNA or adenoviral DNA) coding for the Wuhan spike protein”

The complaint has extensive, detailed evidence to show that the accused jointly planned and executed the development and release of a biowarfare toxin with the dual objectives of global depopulation, and population control.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/21/crimin...-humanity/
Their aim according to the complaint, is to ultimately lead to a one-world government by inducing panic, economic hardship, terror, death, and injury to global populations.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Heir, Pipkunts
Like Reply
PHILIP GODLEWSKI QUESTION AND ANSWER ON NUREMBERG TRIAL 1-22-22

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Heir, Pipkunts
Like Reply
Reiner Fuellmich - Playing With Vaccine Batch Lots For The Death Blow Or Torture
20 mins 
Like Reply
Barrister, Richard Orme: "It IS Against The Nuremberg Code"   Cheer

[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Pipkunts
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 10:42 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Barrister, Richard Orme: "It IS Against The Nuremberg Code"   Cheer

Bango the Whacko El, a Wig on the Street saying how if we lift our position they will hit harder on the return. Apply more pressure constantly, our only way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Colours are ironic  Chuckle Never the less invest.
[Image: omcEBIZ.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 11:41 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: Colours are ironic  Chuckle Never the less invest.
[Image: omcEBIZ.jpg]
Chuckle The Treasury Minister has resigned and walked out of parliament with a banger of a speech. Boris had a birthday party at No 10 when he was 56, party for 30 organised by his wife. While everyone else was on lockdown. Facepalm
Like Reply