12 Year Old Harry
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
'Princess Anne doesn't get full-time security and her protection officer was shot!': Prince Harry is told Met Police is NOT for hire as ex-royal cop warns he 'can't pick and choose when he wants to come to UK'
  • Harry 'should not expect bodyguards supplied when he decides to return home'

• Dai Davies said that Anne does not despite her ex-bodyguard being shot in 1974

• It comes as sources suggested Queen will not help her grandson in his attempts

• The insiders claimed the Monarch has no intentions of 'caving into his demands'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...l-cop.html
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • Cedar
Like Reply
Meghan and Harry have one of Obama's former bodyguards while in the Netherlands.
  • Cedar
Like Reply
More Staff Quit 

£500 a session. 

Like Reply