WTF? A whole chicken at the grocery is $1.87 a lb
8 months ago it was .98 cents per pound.....
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 9 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • =cm=, Apache54, bigD111, BirdLady2, Capnron, Heir, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
Went Shopping Today . . .  Facepalm

Summer is here and all the Out of Towners that don 't know Their Way around the Hills , don 't know where to Pass Me . Big Ol ' Ford PU inna way .  Jam up that Bumper , push Old Man Forward . . .

And Today don 't even know Light Flash Codes to tell Them to PASS ME ! ! !

Pathetic Youth . . . The Road is CLEAR AHEAD ! I 'm Flashing You . . . I 'm Pulling Over . . . I 'm Slowing Down  . . .

And Ya Still sit there behind and complain in the Rear Views . . . DAMN ! ! ! I GOTTA OPEN THE WINDOW AND WAVE YOU ON ! ! !

Good thing I don 't carry anymore . . . Idda popped yer windshield when Ya finally did get the message . Weda made The NEWs !

Shopping . . . So Broke so Fast I gotta Shine iffin I wanna drink now and then . . .

AND THE CHEESE ISN 'T THE RIGHT ONE    Scream1  Scream1  Scream1

She was supposed to Shop with Me today . . .

Lmao

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 5 users Like Heir's post:
  • =cm=, BirdLady2, Capnron, Elric, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I've been warning for many months now about this summers coming shortages in gasoline, beef and chicken with prices tripling and here it is! I warned about a rapidly rising inflation rate and that's well on its way with Biden and the left.

Now another warning of more lockdowns, though indirectly, they will never-the-less be climate lockdowns. Covid-19 was the test run into how the populations can be manipulated into stay-at-home and mask mandates. Now gas shortages, rising prices, taxes and a rapid and aggressive implementing of the Green New Deal will keep you at home and controlled much longer than Covid-19. Also, it's not just here, it's global!

Mark it!
The Virus Is Not The Disease.
The Vaccine Is The Disease!

The Reason We Have Limits,
Is Because We Believe We Have Limits!
[-] The following 11 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Apache54, BirdLady2, Capnron, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Sassy, sevenx, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Just got home from the grocery store.  They were out of Boars Head Cajun Turkey,  which was the reason I went.  It's graduation weekend so that's probably why. 

I had one of those carry baskets of stuff and it was $76.  Scream1

I did get 3lb packages of 80% burger for $5.97

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • =cm=, BirdLady2, Elric, JB1, MysticPizza, Sassy
Like Reply
(05-23-2021, 05:08 PM)=cm= Wrote: I've been warning for many months now about this summers coming shortages in gasoline, beef and chicken with prices tripling and here it is! I warned about a rapidly rising inflation rate and that's well on its way with Biden and the left.

Now another warning of more lockdowns, though indirectly, they will never-the-less be climate lockdowns. Covid-19 was the test run into how the populations can be manipulated into stay-at-home and mask mandates. Now gas shortages, rising prices, taxes and a rapid and aggressive implementing of the Green New Deal will keep you at home and controlled much longer than Covid-19. Also, it's not just here, it's global!

Mark it!

The infection of corruption and control world wide is in full swing and we are just in the beginning stages it will only continue to get worse MUCH worse "IF" not stopped and I am NOT holding my breath for that.
[-] The following 9 users Like Apache54's post:
  • =cm=, BirdLady2, FlyoverCountry, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, RedAuroras, Sassy, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
Ive been stocked up on beef and chicken. All I do these days is keep the oldest rotated to the top pf the pile  and top off with some fresh every few weeks. I did notice that boneless chicken breasts have gone up from 5.50 for a pack with 4 in it to about 7 dollars and the hamburger meat has gone to 4 dollars a pound. Decent steaks and roasts have gone through the roof though. Whole chickens have doubled and turkey breast is high too. Ive been paranoid about food shortages for years though so I keep 2 1/2 to 3 months worth of meat and dry goods.
Never will I die, ill be back, reincarnated as a mothafuckin mac Eleven cuz in Heaven theres no shortage on Gz. - 2pac.
[-] The following 5 users Like JB1's post:
  • =cm=, BirdLady2, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, MysticPizza
Like Reply
(05-23-2021, 07:19 PM)JB1 Wrote: Ive been stocked up on beef and chicken. All I do these days is keep the oldest rotated to the top pf the pile  and top off with some fresh every few weeks. I did notice that boneless chicken breasts have gone up from 5.50 for a pack with 4 in it to about 7 dollars and the hamburger meat has gone to 4 dollars a pound. Decent steaks and roasts have gone through the roof though. Whole chickens have doubled and turkey breast is high too. Ive been paranoid about food shortages for years though so I keep 2 1/2 to 3 months worth of meat and dry goods.

If we get those predicted national blackouts they say are coming, you can say bye bye to your 2 1/2 to 3 month supply of meats. I'm assuming they're in a freezer.

[-] The following 2 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Apache54, MysticPizza
Like Reply
(05-23-2021, 09:29 PM)=cm= Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 07:19 PM)JB1 Wrote: Ive been stocked up on beef and chicken. All I do these days is keep the oldest rotated to the top pf the pile  and top off with some fresh every few weeks. I did notice that boneless chicken breasts have gone up from 5.50 for a pack with 4 in it to about 7 dollars and the hamburger meat has gone to 4 dollars a pound. Decent steaks and roasts have gone through the roof though. Whole chickens have doubled and turkey breast is high too. Ive been paranoid about food shortages for years though so I keep 2 1/2 to 3 months worth of meat and dry goods.

If we get those predicted national blackouts they say are coming, you can say bye bye to your 2 1/2 to 3 month supply of meats. I'm assuming they're in a freezer.

Its called a generator.

I love propane and propane accessories.
Never will I die, ill be back, reincarnated as a mothafuckin mac Eleven cuz in Heaven theres no shortage on Gz. - 2pac.
[-] The following 8 users Like JB1's post:
  • =cm=, BirdLady2, ELIAKIM, Heir, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Pure Rock Fury, rikster111
Like Reply
(05-23-2021, 09:36 PM)JB1 Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 09:29 PM)=cm= Wrote:

Its called a generator.

I love propane and propane accessories.

One of my neighbors installed one of these propane generators.

[Image: nCRiqWM.jpg]

[-] The following 7 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Apache54, BirdLady2, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, JB1, Pure Rock Fury, Sassy
Like Reply
DANCENANNA 
When I was a kid, my mother would send me to the grocery store to purchase hamburger.  It was 35 cents per pound for ground chuck.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 8 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • =cm=, BirdLady2, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, gallowglassie, JB1, Oldcynic, Sassy
Like Reply