From Fauci's emails ! Is Alvesco a silver bullet that prevents shedding?
Question 
Tagging @Scuffalufacus, @PRIME and @Heir for their input.

Alvesco! (ciclesonide)
It looks like this partner of sorts of Fauci is/ was able to get this drug, even though it needs a script. Must be nice to be in the business. But this may be our silver bullet IF it is accessible to us, which it looks like it is.

Here you can read up on it,
https://www.ecosia.org/search?q=alvesco+160+mcg+inhaler&addon=chrome&addonversion=3.4.0
https://www.alvesco.us/

These two clips I was able to download are from an Elrik Nilsen PhD, specifically pages 2007, 2008.  For anyone that doesn't know this, put the page number 2007 into the spot on the bottom that has page 1, and hit Enter. I'm saying this because there may be some that aren't aware.  You can scroll up and read more from him.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

He says "this appears to prevent the virus from replicating, so infection is wiped out, and  no longer contagious.
Alvesco seems to be two silver bullets in one."

"Anyway, I had to share this with you. Now my conscience is clear."

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/...uci-emails

[Image: 691fpUn.gif]
[Image: lwNpPfM.gif]

[-] The following 7 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, FreeFlow, Godless_Patriot, Heir, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-05-2021, 11:52 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Tagging @Scuffalufacus, @PRIME and @Heir for their input.

An Asthma Treatment . $355 for a lil bottle of the Generic in this Form Factor .

[Image: 7cbzAkK.jpg]

Couldn 't find a volume .

Pressurized Nebulizers . $131 . 60 Online with Discounts .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • FreeFlow, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Corticosteroids are effective and being widely used in treating late stage COVID-19, but you don't want to get there in the first place. Steroids suppress an overactive immune system response causing a cytokine storm which is drowning the patient. Ivermectin helps keep the patient out of IC.
[-] The following 4 users Like PRIME's post:
  • ELIAKIM, ishtahota, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 06:04 AM)PRIME Wrote: Corticosteroids are effective and being widely used in treating late stage COVID-19, but you don't want to get there in the first place. Steroids suppress an overactive immune system response causing a cytokine storm which is drowning the patient. Ivermectin helps keep the patient out of IC.

Good to know.

Predizone
Zinc
Vit-d
Vit-c
HCQ
Ivermeticin
Alvesco

..are all now going in my Storm shelter, the latter is a little moar difficult, methinks as I haven't been to a doctor in 25 years but I will find it somewhere on the 'market'.

TIA
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • bigD111, Godless_Patriot, Heir, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 03:14 AM)Heir Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 11:52 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Tagging @Scuffalufacus, @PRIME and @Heir for their input.

An Asthma Treatment . $355 for a lil bottle of the Generic in this Form Factor .

[Image: 7cbzAkK.jpg]

Couldn 't find a volume .

Pressurized Nebulizers . $131 . 60 Online with Discounts .

That is awful, so expensive!! And for generic at that!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 06:04 AM)PRIME Wrote: Corticosteroids are effective and being widely used in treating late stage COVID-19, but you don't want to get there in the first place. Steroids suppress an overactive immune system response causing a cytokine storm which is drowning the patient. Ivermectin helps keep the patient out of IC.

Thank you. Heartflowers

Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 07:33 AM)ishtahota Wrote:

Good to know.

Predizone
Zinc
Vit-d
Vit-c
HCQ
Ivermeticin
Alvesco

..are all now going in my Storm shelter, the latter is a little moar difficult, methinks as I haven't been to a doctor in 25 years but I will find it somewhere on the 'market'.

TIA

If you find it, please post the source. Thanks! Heartflowers

[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • ishtahota, SlowLoris
Like Reply