Drudge Report.
[-] The following 6 users Like Highlander's post:
  • Elric, hurchel, John, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint
Like Reply
https://elpais.com/economia/2021-06-23/e...?ssm=TW_CM
[-] The following 4 users Like Highlander's post:
  • Elric, hurchel, IDR, Wingsprint
Like Reply
John McAfee reportedly died by suicide Wednesday afternoon in a Spanish prison cell while awaiting extradition to the United States on tax evasion charges.
According to El Mundo, which cited a statement from Spain’s Departamento de Justicia confirming the fugitive software magnate’s death, attempts by jail staff to resuscitate McAfee were unsuccessful. McAfee was 75.
This story will be updated

John McAfee Found Dead in Spanish Prison Cell: Reports (msn.com)
[-] The following 11 users Like ~mc~'s post:
  • , ELIAKIM, Elric, Highlander, hurchel, IDR, John, PaigeofTimes, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(06-23-2021, 02:39 PM)~mc~ Wrote: John McAfee reportedly died by suicide Wednesday afternoon in a Spanish prison cell while awaiting extradition to the United States on tax evasion charges.
According to El Mundo, which cited a statement from Spain’s Departamento de Justicia confirming the fugitive software magnate’s death, attempts by jail staff to resuscitate McAfee were unsuccessful. McAfee was 75.
This story will be updated

John McAfee Found Dead in Spanish Prison Cell: Reports (msn.com)
Thanks! Heartflowers
[-] The following 6 users Like Highlander's post:
  • hurchel, IDR, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wingsprint, ~mc~
Like Reply
Damn..Kinda liked the guy.
[-] The following 9 users Like Highlander's post:
  • , Elric, Heir, hurchel, IDR, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Should have just paid his back taxes instead.

However, this story also stinks to high heaven!
[-] The following 9 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Apache54, Highlander, hurchel, John, Oldcynic, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
He was a true rebel.  RIP

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • , Apache54, Elric, Highlander, hurchel, IDR, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Epsteined.

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’ (from 6/9/2019)

Bitcoin millionaire John McAfee — who’s a fugitive from the law for tax evasion — derisively taunted the U.S. government on Twitter. McAfee warned them to leave him alone or he will “f***ing bury” them.

McAfee warned that if the feds don’t leave him alone, he’ll drop several bombshells that will reveal mass corruption within the government. So they’d better back off — or else.

“From friends in the State Department: The DOJ trumped up charges against me for murder, money laundering and racketeering…A conspiracy is unfolding. Proof coming.”

“I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics. I’ll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials…If I’m arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.”

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’ (yahoo.com)
May you live a simple life.
[-] The following 17 users Like Hugh Glass's post:
  • =42, =cm=, Apache54, BirdLady2, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Highlander, hurchel, IDR, John, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, phxsparks, PickleSnout, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Wonder if this situation qualifies for release . . .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 8 users Like Heir's post:
  • =cm=, Goldilocks, Highlander, hurchel, IDR, PaigeofTimes, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/S4-IuromSTM
She became the abyss~Nova Rockaeller
[-] The following 12 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • , =cm=, Elric, gallowglassie, Highlander, hurchel, IDR, PickleSnout, Pure Rock Fury, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply