Like Reply
Thanks for the pin! Heartflowers
[-] The following 3 users Like Highlander's post:
  • Cedar, hurchel, MysticPizza
Like Reply
[Image: NGDR2S6.jpg]

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Cedar, DaDa, Elric, Goldilocks, Heir, Highlander, hurchel, Max, RedAuroras, Sassy
Like Reply
That was sent to me by an "anonymous source"

Chuckle

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Cedar, DaDa, Goldilocks, Heir, Highlander, Max, Sassy, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-23-2021, 05:41 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 05:27 PM)Talon Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 05:04 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I'd be shocked if he didn't have a dead man's switch.  Expect an info dump soon

Lets hope he can make good on this. I would not be surprised If they have compromised him or whomever was suppose to release this info. and then knocked him off.

Most people cannot comprehend the elite in this world are very powerful and they will kill anyone anywhere when they want to and it will be covered up. 

That was my first thought. They Compromised the person or devices, and then did the do.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 8 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • =42, Apache54, Cedar, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Godless_Patriot, hurchel, Sassy
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/4FYZTFGoJVQ

Timcast IRL - John McAfee Got Epstein'd, Then Posts Crazy Image AFTER He Died w/Michael Knowles
[-] The following 7 users Like Talon's post:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Elric, Godless_Patriot, Highlander, hurchel, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
He was adamant that if he turned up dead, Someone killed him. He would never commit suicide.
[-] The following 12 users Like Highlander's post:
  • =42, Apache54, BirdLady2, Cedar, Elric, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, hurchel, John, Oldcynic, Sassy, ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-23-2021, 02:51 PM)Hugh Glass Wrote: Epsteined.

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’  (from 6/9/2019)

Bitcoin millionaire John McAfee — who’s a fugitive from the law for tax evasion — derisively taunted the U.S. government on Twitter. McAfee warned them to leave him alone or he will “f***ing bury” them.

McAfee warned that if the feds don’t leave him alone, he’ll drop several bombshells that will reveal mass corruption within the government. So they’d better back off — or else.

“From friends in the State Department: The DOJ trumped up charges against me for murder, money laundering and racketeering…A conspiracy is unfolding. Proof coming.”

“I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics. I’ll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials…If I’m arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.”

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’ (yahoo.com)

It seems apparent what has happened.  I read that he had a dead mans switch set up.  So, we may be seeing some interesting dirt coming.
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 8 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Apache54, BirdLady2, Cedar, Elric, Godless_Patriot, Highlander, hurchel, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(06-23-2021, 07:40 PM)phxsparks Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 02:51 PM)Hugh Glass Wrote: Epsteined.

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’  (from 6/9/2019)

Bitcoin millionaire John McAfee — who’s a fugitive from the law for tax evasion — derisively taunted the U.S. government on Twitter. McAfee warned them to leave him alone or he will “f***ing bury” them.

McAfee warned that if the feds don’t leave him alone, he’ll drop several bombshells that will reveal mass corruption within the government. So they’d better back off — or else.

“From friends in the State Department: The DOJ trumped up charges against me for murder, money laundering and racketeering…A conspiracy is unfolding. Proof coming.”

“I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics. I’ll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials…If I’m arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.”

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’ (yahoo.com)

It seems apparent what has happened.  I read that he had a dead mans switch set up.  So, we may be seeing some interesting dirt coming.
Don't hold your breath. Epstein supposedly had a DMS too.
[-] The following 7 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • =42, Apache54, BirdLady2, Cedar, hurchel, John, phxsparks
Like Reply
FBMD is facebook meta data, it's generated for every IG / FB pic to track

Dont fall for hoax bullshit deadman codes are more complicated

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/327212023
[-] The following 7 users Like DarkKnightNomeD's post:
  • BirdLady2, Cedar, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, MysticPizza, RedAuroras, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply