John McAfee found dead in Prison cell
Remembering John McAfee: Computer programmer and crypto evangelist dead at 75
Many may remember McAfee for being unapologetically outspoken for his thoughts on government overreach and for being a unique character in the crypto space.
7511Total views
107Total shares
Listen to article
[/url]
1:28

[Image: 1434_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmN...pwZw==.jpg]
NEWS

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lbn1PgWV7I&t=255s

• [url=https://wa.me/?text=Remembering%20John%20McAfee:%20Computer%20programmer%20and%20crypto%20evangelist%20dead%20at%2075%20%20%20https://cointelegraph.com/news/remembering-john-mcafee-computer-programmer-and-crypto-evangelist-dead-at-75]

[*]According to a report from Spanish international news agency EFE, John McAfee was found dead in his prison cell at the Brians 2 Penitentiary Center on Wednesday.
Born in 1945, McAfee founded the software company McAfee Associates in his early forties. His company was responsible for one of the most well-known antivirus software programs at the time. He resigned from the company in 1994 and went on to found software firm Tribal Voice — which was behind one of the internet’s first instant message and chat programs — as well as technology company QuorumEx and security and privacy company Future Tense Central.

[*]Candle  RIP John
[-] The following 7 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, Heir, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Southern Belle, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Alas, John McAfee, We Hardly Knew Ye
The erstwhile 'spokesman for crypto' has gone to meet his maker. "I regret nothing," was his final tweet. Here's an appreciation, sort of.
By Josh Quittner
4 min read

Jun 24, 2021

There’s an old saying in journalism that goes something like: Scoundrels are way more fun to cover than normies. 
Say what you will about John McAfee—and today, when news of his apparent suicide in a Barcelona jail seeped out, people said a lot—the 75 year old was a blast to cover.

From his first entrance onto the national stage in 1992, as the human face of the novel computer virus known as Michelangelo, he generated all the excitement and flimflam of the Music Man. Never mind that the Michelangelo Virus turned out to be a hypefest—McAfee was able to capitalize on it big time. The worldwide hysteria he provoked helped him launch an antivirus software company that, when he sold it a scant few years later, made him $100 million.

https://decrypt.co/74396/alas-john-mcafe...ly-knew-ye
[-] The following 7 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Heir, hurchel, Oldcynic, Wingsprint
Like Reply
[Image: E4l8oRqXoAQMLs5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
[-] The following 6 users Like Talon's post:
  • Cedar, DaDa, Elric, Godless_Patriot, hurchel, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(06-23-2021, 08:21 PM)Godless_Patriot Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 07:40 PM)phxsparks Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 02:51 PM)Hugh Glass Wrote: Epsteined.

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’  (from 6/9/2019)

Bitcoin millionaire John McAfee — who’s a fugitive from the law for tax evasion — derisively taunted the U.S. government on Twitter. McAfee warned them to leave him alone or he will “f***ing bury” them.

McAfee warned that if the feds don’t leave him alone, he’ll drop several bombshells that will reveal mass corruption within the government. So they’d better back off — or else.

“From friends in the State Department: The DOJ trumped up charges against me for murder, money laundering and racketeering…A conspiracy is unfolding. Proof coming.”

“I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics. I’ll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials…If I’m arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.”

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’ (yahoo.com)

It seems apparent what has happened.  I read that he had a dead mans switch set up.  So, we may be seeing some interesting dirt coming.
Don't hold your breath. Epstein supposedly had a DMS too.
But Epstein aint dead. He's sitting in a Fed prison or GITMO after he made a deal and spilled his guts. 
No honour amongst these people.
[-] The following 5 users Like Elric's post:
  • Cedar, DaDa, Godless_Patriot, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(06-24-2021, 02:02 AM)Elric Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 08:21 PM)Godless_Patriot Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 07:40 PM)phxsparks Wrote: It seems apparent what has happened.  I read that he had a dead mans switch set up.  So, we may be seeing some interesting dirt coming.
Don't hold your breath. Epstein supposedly had a DMS too.
But Epstein aint dead. He's sitting in a Fed prison or GITMO after he made a deal and spilled his guts. 
Just saw a post on anonup, with copy of airplane specifics, of a US military plane leaving Madrid (or Barcelona) bound for our east coast, shortly after the news broke yesterday.  Wouldn't surprise me if he's in safe custody.  Maybe he and Julian are having quite the brunch this morning. https://anonup.com/thread/5766595
[-] The following 7 users Like Betty's post:
  • Cedar, Elric, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint, ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-24-2021, 10:39 AM)Betty Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 02:02 AM)Elric Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 08:21 PM)Godless_Patriot Wrote: Don't hold your breath. Epstein supposedly had a DMS too.
Just saw a post on anonup, with copy of airplane specifics, of a US military plane leaving Madrid (or Barcelona) bound for our east coast, shortly after the news broke yesterday.  Wouldn't surprise me if he's in safe custody.  Maybe he and Julian are having quite the brunch this morning.  https://anonup.com/thread/5766595
I hope so  Heartflowers
[-] The following 8 users Like ~mc~'s post:
  • =42, Betty, BirdLady2, Cedar, Godless_Patriot, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(06-24-2021, 11:28 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 10:39 AM)Betty Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 02:02 AM)Elric Wrote: But Epstein aint dead. He's sitting in a Fed prison or GITMO after he made a deal and spilled his guts. 
Just saw a post on anonup, with copy of airplane specifics, of a US military plane leaving Madrid (or Barcelona) bound for our east coast, shortly after the news broke yesterday.  Wouldn't surprise me if he's in safe custody.  Maybe he and Julian are having quite the brunch this morning.  https://anonup.com/thread/5766595
I hope so  Heartflowers

He got money off of payoffs (rumored and seems likely) from dirt he had on DOJ and NSA mucketty mucks as he helped design shit they use offensively now. He admitted having that dirt. He admitted too much and he threatened to name names. The US gvt didn't want him here for tax evasion. They needed to shut him up. And if he had a dead man's switch for a dump, he'd be alive now, right?

Allegedly. ALLEGEDLY!!!!
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 8 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, Cedar, Godless_Patriot, John, Sami aka Roxi, Talon, Wingsprint
Like Reply
He's no more dead than Epstein is. That was an extraction.
[Image: SoZEKF4.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like crunchysuperman's post:
  • Cedar, Godless_Patriot, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Cedar, Godless_Patriot, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(06-24-2021, 12:42 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:

PJW does such a good job and then goes and steps on his d*ck saying "I'm leaning towards suicide".

Facepalm
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: lpGgtxC.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • =42, Cedar, Wingsprint
Like Reply