On the local front
This was posted today on a local FB page:

"OREGON INITIATIVE PETITION 13 PROPOSES TO CRIMINALIZE HUNTING"

[Image: wzwWG8E.jpg]

More

not good . . .
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: u6HDNCp.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, Cedar, IDR, Karl, PickleSnout, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
[Image: e3KlMST.jpg]

Yeah, I am going to eat, drink and be merry with watching that.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 4 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • BirdLady2, Cedar, PickleSnout, Sassy
Like Reply
(07-14-2021, 04:38 AM)SouthernBelle Wrote: This was posted today on a local FB page:

More

not good . . .

I seriously hate these people.
Why they hell would they want to do that???!!!
[Image: vcTnVkw.png] 
[-] The following 8 users Like sevenx's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, Cedar, Hot Nickles, Karl, PickleSnout, Sassy, Southern Belle
Like Reply
sevenx Wrote:
SouthernBelle Wrote:This was posted today on a local FB page:

More

not good . . .

So when we are starving and go hunting they can legally cut us off.
Sounds like a Robin Hood waiting to happen.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 7 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, Hot Nickles, Karl, Sassy, Southern Belle, Stormson
Like Reply
(07-13-2021, 10:01 PM)phxsparks Wrote: Well, here in good old Arizona we have 3 brush fires underway in the state.  Two of them were started by lightning but have not heard about the origin of the third fire.  Historically we have had problems with fire bugs.  Many have been caught and prosecuted.  I don't know what it is about fire that fascinates some people.

Its hot as hell and drier than a pop corn fart.

It is the monsoon season and there is a chance it may rain tonight.  When it rains here, it is an event.  People come running out of their houses to watch it rain.  Its very special because we get so little of it.  I read somewhere that Phoenix gets approximately 4 inches of rain per year.

There is the usual surge in inner-city violence.  Every summer when it gets hot like this people start fighting.  Much of it is gang related imo.

How have you and your Mom been doing through the heatwave that struck your area?

Hugs
We got 4.5 inches of rain in a 2 hour period yesterday. Chuckle  Neighboring county has alot of damage.
[-] The following 4 users Like Highlander's post:
  • Hot Nickles, phxsparks, PickleSnout, Sassy
Like Reply
(07-15-2021, 06:19 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
sevenx Wrote:

More

not good . . .

Funny that you make that connection!

Just having to purchase a hunting or fishing license puts the thought in my head that it is really the king's forest or river!
[-] The following 6 users Like =42's post:
  • Hot Nickles, Karl, PickleSnout, Sassy, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(07-15-2021, 06:22 PM)Highlander Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 10:01 PM)phxsparks Wrote: Well, here in good old Arizona we have 3 brush fires underway in the state.  Two of them were started by lightning but have not heard about the origin of the third fire.  Historically we have had problems with fire bugs.  Many have been caught and prosecuted.  I don't know what it is about fire that fascinates some people.

Its hot as hell and drier than a pop corn fart.

It is the monsoon season and there is a chance it may rain tonight.  When it rains here, it is an event.  People come running out of their houses to watch it rain.  Its very special because we get so little of it.  I read somewhere that Phoenix gets approximately 4 inches of rain per year.

There is the usual surge in inner-city violence.  Every summer when it gets hot like this people start fighting.  Much of it is gang related imo.

How have you and your Mom been doing through the heatwave that struck your area?

Hugs
We got 4.5 inches of rain in a 2 hour period yesterday. Chuckle  Neighboring county has alot of damage.

That is some serious rain. V6sRZf4
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Hot Nickles, Sassy
Like Reply
sevenx Wrote:

More

not good . . .

Once they finish destroying our meat... Never forget how lazy, and therefore fat, and juicy, that THEY THEMSELVES are. They deserve it. and its not like cannibalism... These are ANIMALS we are speaking of. If they have proven NOTHING else, they HAVE proven that.

Its time we start using their own damn actions against them. Fuck em, they dont want us to eat... Ok. Good luck with that!

They turn us all into felons overnight for our pistol braces... OK, so why NOT build a full blown SBR then??? Whats to STOP us now? Fuck it, we're felons EITHER way right? Wanna turn us into felons overnight, for having meat? Ok... THEY'RE meat too. Fuck it, may as well, we're felons EITHER way...

Yeah... I know, it sounds sick. RIGHT NOW. believe me when I tell you, its no where NEAR as sick as some shit you might do once youre starving... and they have EVERY INTENT of starving you. They have made that clear. At least THEY damn well deserve it!
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

We WON you sick fucks. Deal with it. One down.... Many more more to go!

That which doesn't kill me... Had damn well better RUN... FAST!
[-] The following 2 users Like Stormson's post:
  • Karl, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-15-2021, 10:12 PM)Stormson Wrote:
sevenx Wrote:I seriously hate these people.

Once they finish destroying our meat... Never forget how lazy, and therefore fat, and juicy, that THEY THEMSELVES are. They deserve it. and its not like cannibalism... These are ANIMALS we are speaking of. If they have proven NOTHING else, they HAVE proven that.

Its time we start using their own damn actions against them. Fuck em, they dont want us to eat... Ok. Good luck with that!

They turn us all into felons overnight for our pistol braces... OK, so why NOT build a full blown SBR then??? Whats to STOP us now? Fuck it, we're felons EITHER way right? Wanna turn us into felons overnight, for having meat? Ok... THEY'RE meat too. Fuck it, may as well, we're felons EITHER way...

Yeah... I know, it sounds sick. RIGHT NOW. believe me when I tell you, its no where NEAR as sick as some shit you might do once youre starving... and they have EVERY INTENT of starving you. They have made that clear. At least THEY damn well deserve it!

I WOULD say that there is no way this would pass, but Oregon is primarily beholden to Portland types these days and.....well, good luck with that, Oregon. For now, my state is safe from that level of insanity. Good thing Wyoming and the Dakotas are not that far away, yeah?
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 5 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • BirdLady2, Karl, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, Stormson
Like Reply
(07-16-2021, 12:37 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 10:12 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 06:19 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: So when we are starving and go hunting they can legally cut us off.

I WOULD say that there is no way this would pass, but Oregon is primarily beholden to Portland types these days and.....well, good luck with that, Oregon.  For now, my state is safe from that level of insanity.  Good thing Wyoming and the Dakotas are not that far away, yeah?

Please remember... I live in Virginia. Just a very,VERY few years ago, WE where "safe from this bullshit" too...

It literally happened over night, in the LAST place you would suspect.

NO ONE will be safe, ANYWHERE, until they are GONE, once and for ALL.
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

We WON you sick fucks. Deal with it. One down.... Many more more to go!

That which doesn't kill me... Had damn well better RUN... FAST!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stormson's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply