On the local front
(07-17-2021, 05:21 AM)Heir Wrote: Cancelled . . . Works in Mysterious Ways . . . . .

I thought the same thing.    Heartflowers

Jesus said...***come gather and nourish your body with food and your soul with companionship and skip the vax.***

***that's my interpretation***

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Debauchery, Heir, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(07-16-2021, 04:22 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: The westerly winds is the only reason I am not choked with smoke this year. BC, eastern Wa and Oregon are all burning yet again. It does seem like less firebugs going for it this year, but I guess the vagrants have moved on to throwing rocks onto the freeway for fun.
That's been the latest, less fires more rocks.

Yep, one vagrant threw a cement block off a free way overpass onto the windshield of a car.

The driver was killed.
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 4 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Debauchery, FlyoverCountry, PickleSnout, Sassy
Like Reply
ELLSWORTH COUNTY, Kan. (KWCH) - A pipeline owned and operated by Northern Natural Gas exploded in Ellsworth County.
A spokesperson says the explosion was started by a gas leak. The explosion occurred near 23rd Road and Avenue D.
The gas company is currently working with first responders and there is no threat to public safety.
The gas has been shut off to the line and the fire will continue to burn out.

Service interruptions are not expected.
The same gas company has issues with a well pad at the company’s natural gas underground storage facility near Lyons last week, causing a gas smell in the town.
A large natural gas pipeline explosion occurred after 1:30 p.m. Thursday in Ellsworth County.
According to KHP Trooper Ben Gardner, the explosion occurred on I-70 near mile marker 222. A fire continues at the site of the explosion. The explosion occurred in a pasture.

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Debauchery, PickleSnout, Sassy
Like Reply
(07-14-2021, 04:38 AM)SouthernBelle Wrote: This was posted today on a local FB page:

"OREGON INITIATIVE PETITION 13 PROPOSES TO CRIMINALIZE HUNTING"

[Image: wzwWG8E.jpg]

More

not good . . .

If that happens there will be a greater Idaho. I would welcome them. Idaho would stay a red state for at least another 50 years. Comon Bend make it happen.  Heartflowers
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes IDR's post:
  • Debauchery
Like Reply
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=msS9OjxIEQs

I can see this from the bay. We are asked to watch for birds injured on the shore.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, Debauchery, Heir, Southern Belle
Like Reply
Another thing that seems to be in fashion for us lately is people shooting from cars on the freeway.
Sometimes it is a dispute, but some of it seems like shooting just for kicks.
Sick sad world.

Oh and get this, they had to close the Seattle courthouse, as someone tried to rape a lady in the restroom.

Pretty sad when they can't keep people safe in the very halls of justice.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 8 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, BirdLady2, Debauchery, Heir, phxsparks, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(08-04-2021, 09:20 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: Another thing that seems to be in fashion for us lately is people shooting from cars on the freeway.
Sometimes it is a dispute, but some of it seems like shooting just for kicks.
Sick sad world.

Oh and get this, they had to close the Seattle courthouse, as someone tried to rape a lady in the restroom.

Pretty sad when they can't keep people safe in the very halls of justice.

An attempted rape in the court house?  What has happened to our society?

Facepalm
[-] The following 1 user Likes phxsparks's post:
  • BirdLady2
Like Reply
Here's what we've got to look forward to this coming week...

[Image: D3YANMd.jpg]

Aaahhh
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: u6HDNCp.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, PickleSnout, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Here in Arizona the weather prediction is for intermittent rain for Monday thru Friday of next week.

The problem is the temperature will still go up to 100 degrees during the day.  It will be a steam bath.
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Aquarius, PickleSnout
Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 05:21 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote: Here's what we've got to look forward to this coming week...

[Image: D3YANMd.jpg]

Aaahhh

Hugs 

I noticed somewhat the same here when I checked the weather forecast this morning.
Not quite as hot as you guys have, but high 90's (as in "99") and 100.  

And still no rain. 
Not even a drop, although all week they said "slight chance of showers'. 
But nothing.  

I may need to learn a rain dance or two.  
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • =42, Southern Belle
Like Reply