A phone call ~ Good News ~ He's SAFE!
I got a phone call today. Roughly nine hours ago, which is not wholly true. ( Provide me the latitude ) My Mother of 83 received a phone call followed by brian the post manager and  by my authorization at the same time. They don't call dad anymore. They lost contact of Even and the team at the 12th clock mark, They stated 14 clocks have passed from insertion. That's two weeks
 insertion.  He is a man. Worthy.
Even Ellis, is a direct descendent of Suzanna Soule, George Soule/sole daughter of signer and slave on the Mayflower.  

I'll let you know If I hear from my son or the DOD. I don't know why I'm expressing this here. One thing for sure, I'm not going down the road to the VFW.

I truly wish no matter where you are from, be blessed by God and don't fight. Stay true.

The Monster,
Like Reply
I don't understand all that but are you saying they called you back to service?
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 8 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, phxsparks, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(07-22-2021, 09:27 PM)Sassy Wrote: I don't understand all that but are you saying they called you back to service?
No Ma'am , It's about my baby boy. God bless you and yours.
[-] The following 14 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Cedar, DaDa, ELIAKIM, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, Hot Nickles, hurchel, MysticPizza, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I pray he is ok. Heartflowers
[Image: SoZEKF4.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like crunchysuperman's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Cedar, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, Hot Nickles, hurchel, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply
Dang Ted,

Prayers for his safety being said.

[Image: OIP.Z1LDNbYLJQhN9pJnTM3jfQHaE7?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]
BTF literary corner.

A place for the written word in all of its magnificent forms.
[-] The following 16 users Like Angry_Red_Man's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Cedar, ELIAKIM, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, Hot Nickles, hurchel, MysticPizza, phxsparks, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris, Verity, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
He is a man and he is worthy. These things are true or he wouldn't be where he is.

Strength.
[-] The following 12 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Cedar, Hot Nickles, hurchel, IDR, MysticPizza, phxsparks, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-22-2021, 09:53 PM)Godless_Patriot Wrote: He is a man and he is worthy. These things are true or he wouldn't be where he is.

Strength.
What we have done ...right? move on for the Republic. I will always stand.
[-] The following 12 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, DaDa, Godless_Patriot, Hot Nickles, hurchel, IDR, last one, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-22-2021, 09:33 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 09:27 PM)Sassy Wrote: I don't understand all that but are you saying they called you back to service?

Oh, no!  His name is Even.  I can't imagine how you feel. I'm so sorry Ted. 

I'm praying for him. We can all pray for him. May God protect him, bless him and give you, your family and Evan strength. [Image: HabYic2.gif]

[Image: hTSIqCH.jpg]
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 14 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Aquarius, Arkan_Ted, bigD111, BirdLady2, Cedar, DaDa, Godless_Patriot, Hot Nickles, hurchel, IDR, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Pure Rock Fury, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I didn't catch that right away.   Damn, brother.   I have him and his team in my prayers. 

Please let us know when they are back safely

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 12 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, Cedar, Godless_Patriot, hurchel, IDR, PickleSnout, Pure Rock Fury, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-22-2021, 10:03 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 09:33 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:

Oh, no!  His name is Even.  I can't imagine how you feel. I'm so sorry Ted. 

I'm praying for him. We can all pray for him. May God protect him, bless him and give you, your family and Evan strength. [Image: HabYic2.gif]

[Image: hTSIqCH.jpg]
We spell it EVEN until he comes back,  He is Evan Ellis . It's a military joke from a military family. It's a Irish thing and I understand if you don't understand. My name is Sean but not.
[-] The following 14 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, Cedar, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Hot Nickles, hurchel, Librarian, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply