A phone call ~ Good News ~ He's SAFE!
Great news Ted! Heartflowers
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] The following 7 users Like bigD111's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Hot Nickles, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply
(07-24-2021, 02:25 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: I want with all my heart to thank everyone for their prayers and kind words. He and two others are in Germany. I have no details to give other than he is safe and pissed off. I have never heard true hatred from my boy until earlier today.

Seriously folks. I thank you dearly.

I've followed this thread and your son was in my thoughts along the way. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what his assignment was. But we also know the drill.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Hero Protagonist, Hot Nickles, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply
Amen and Amen
Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
That is good news, Ted. Wasn't tracking what had happened at first. Glad he is safe. As a dad and husband, I can't think of anything scarier than something happening to my wife or kids. Bless you, brother.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 8 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply
(07-25-2021, 12:30 PM)RedAuroras Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 02:25 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: I want with all my heart to thank everyone for their prayers and kind words. He and two others are in Germany. I have no details to give other than he is safe and pissed off. I have never heard true hatred from my boy until earlier today.

Seriously folks. I thank you dearly.

I've followed this thread and your son was in my thoughts along the way. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what his assignment was. But we also know the drill.
Ain’t ya biz ain’t mine neither, but I understand him being safe and pissed off is good. Also, some dipshit probably seriously fucked up.
Somebody call a jackass?
[-] The following 5 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Aquarius, MysticPizza, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply
(07-26-2021, 02:38 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 12:30 PM)RedAuroras Wrote: I've followed this thread and your son was in my thoughts along the way. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what his assignment was. But we also know the drill.
Ain’t ya biz ain’t mine neither, but I understand him being safe and pissed off is good. Also, some dipshit probably seriously fucked up.

Oh, that's a given. And yeah, we're all glad he and his buddies are safe! But you're telling me you're not the least bit curious? It wouldn't be the first time the intel guys f***ed up.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Aquarius, Hero Protagonist, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(07-26-2021, 03:09 PM)RedAuroras Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 02:38 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 12:30 PM)RedAuroras Wrote: I've followed this thread and your son was in my thoughts along the way. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what his assignment was. But we also know the drill.

Oh, that's a given. And yeah, we're all glad he and his buddies are safe! But you're telling me you're not the least bit curious? It wouldn't be the first time the intel guys f***ed up.
Hell yeah I’m curious. Something a little bit similar happened to my brother a while back. Didn’t have to happen that way is all I got to say. 
It took a while. So hey Ted, I’d say just listen and don’t say shit. Your boy might tell you some shit you wish you’d never heard, but you get it. As does he. I’m with you, brother.
Somebody call a jackass?
[-] The following 5 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Aquarius, DaDa, MysticPizza, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Heartflowers Cheer good news! Heartflowers
[Image: vcTnVkw.png] 
[-] The following 4 users Like sevenx's post:
  • Aquarius, RedAuroras, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy
Like Reply