Gonna open & eat some 10 year old canned pickles...nice knowing ya....Hee..
Gonna open & eat some 10 year old canned pickles...nice knowing ya....Hee.. Chuckle

I had a huge garden back when and canned a ton and some jars are still down here ...what you say.... Chuckle Chuckle Chuckle

eat em ...don't eat em.... Chuckle

this tomatoes juice looks kinda plasma...

Im sure they have stayed at a temp range no higher than 60 on the concrete floor....

Im picking some likely choices.....

these okra don't look so hot....
[-] The following 7 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • Highlander, jedijuju, Karl, Kraut, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, Sassy
Like Reply
Wingsprint Wrote:Gonna open & eat some 10 year old canned pickles...nice knowing ya....Hee.. Chuckle

I had a huge garden back when and canned a ton and some jars are still down here ...what you say.... Chuckle Chuckle Chuckle

eat em ...don't eat em.... Chuckle

this tomatoes juice looks kinda plasma...

If it bubbles like soda pop, don't eat it.

If you eat it and see God, tell him I said Howdy.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 12 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Hero Protagonist, Highlander, jedijuju, Karl, Oldcynic, rikster111, Sassy, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Ohhh see God ...sounds good....

If I eat this okra ill see God alright.... Chuckle

the piclkes look ok...

now I know some of you just want me to eat it..... Chuckle
[-] The following 4 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • Highlander, Karl, PickleSnout, Sassy
Like Reply
My grandmother used to say, as long as the seal is good, eat them. She ate many things that had been canned for years.  Heartflowers
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 6 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Highlander, jedijuju, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(07-26-2021, 03:18 PM)Sassy Wrote: My grandmother used to say, as long as the seal is good, eat them. She ate many things that had been canned for years.  Heartflowers
I never trusted my grandma or old people in general because they ate everything no matter what it was, they lived through the depression, they'd eat anything. Chuckle

Now that I'm older I still don't trust old people, they lie. Lmao
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] The following 10 users Like Debauchery's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Dangerously Nameless, Hero Protagonist, Highlander, Karl, Kraut, PickleSnout, Sassy, Scuffalufacus, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(07-26-2021, 03:59 PM)Debauchery Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 03:18 PM)Sassy Wrote: My grandmother used to say, as long as the seal is good, eat them. She ate many things that had been canned for years.  Heartflowers
I never trusted my grandma or old people in general because they ate everything no matter what it was, they lived through the depression, they'd eat anything. Chuckle

Now that I'm older I still don't trust old people, they lie. Lmao

Chuckle

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 6 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, Highlander, PickleSnout, Wingsprint
Like Reply
are ya dead?

Chuckle
[Image: vcTnVkw.png] 
[-] The following 10 users Like sevenx's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Dangerously Nameless, Debauchery, Hero Protagonist, Highlander, ishtahota, PickleSnout, Sassy, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Please just don't drop your pickle.

[Image: l8la9E2.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users Like Kraut's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Debauchery, Highlander, jedijuju, PickleSnout, Sassy, sevenx, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(07-26-2021, 05:53 PM)Kraut Wrote: Please just don't drop your pickle.

[Image: l8la9E2.jpg]

I love that @Kraut!

[-] The following 5 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Debauchery, Kraut, PickleSnout, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Jptdknpa
Somebody call a jackass?
[-] The following 4 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Debauchery, Sassy, Wingsprint
Like Reply