Mystery of family found deceased in Sierra Nat’l Forest
The water problem is that they had their own water with them. A camel pack of water. This has been one of the strangest cases I have ever seen. Missing 411 style strange (if you never watched that Documentary, I suggest it)
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 4 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • bigD111, ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
(08-27-2021, 11:32 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: The water problem is that they had their own water with them.  A camel pack of water.  This has been one of the strangest cases I have ever seen.  Missing 411 style strange (if you never watched that Documentary, I suggest it)
I have, PRF, and I agree it is along the lines of those.  Heartflowers Except most of those people are never found and when they are there is usually a clear COD. Missing Persons Mysteries on YT addresses these cases as well.
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 4 users Like Verity's post:
  • bigD111, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
@ELIAKIM Have you seen in your press that the husband is British? From Lancashire iirc.
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 3 users Like Verity's post:
  • bigD111, DaJavoo, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(08-27-2021, 11:32 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: The water problem is that they had their own water with them.  A camel pack of water.  This has been one of the strangest cases I have ever seen.  Missing 411 style strange (if you never watched that Documentary, I suggest it)

If they came across a spring bubbling up from the ground they might be tempted to drink from it, thinking it was clean. But it probably had high concentrations of arsenic or something. 

Did they do a toxicology report on their autopsies?
[-] The following 4 users Like Registeered's post:
  • bigD111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
(08-28-2021, 10:31 AM)Registeered Wrote:

If they came across a spring bubbling up from the ground they might be tempted to drink from it, thinking it was clean. But it probably had high concentrations of arsenic or something. 

Interesting. Yes, the toxicology reports are pending. Those tests can take up to six weeks.
[-] The following 3 users Like Verity's post:
  • bigD111, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(08-28-2021, 11:02 AM)Verity Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 10:31 AM)Registeered Wrote:

Interesting. Yes, the toxicology reports are pending. Those tests can take up to six weeks.

This is so strange. I don't think parents would give a one year old spring water, but who knows. I suspect it was some kind of gas release, a deadly gas. Awaiting the toxicology reports!
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] The following 4 users Like bigD111's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Verity
Like Reply
(08-28-2021, 11:13 AM)bigD111 Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 11:02 AM)Verity Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 10:31 AM)Registeered Wrote: If they came across a spring bubbling up from the ground they might be tempted to drink from it, thinking it was clean. But it probably had high concentrations of arsenic or something. 

This is so strange.  I don't think parents would give a one year old spring water, but who knows.  I suspect it was some kind of gas release, a deadly gas.  Awaiting the toxicology reports!
Early on there was suspicion of gas release from an old mine, maybe carbon monoxide. But the last update stated no mines were in the vicinity of the trail they were on. Could gas come from a source other than a mine?  1dunno1 Also people noted it would seem there would be other deaths in the case of a gas exposure, like birds and other animals.  Scratchinghead
[-] The following 2 users Like Verity's post:
  • bigD111, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(08-28-2021, 11:17 AM)Verity Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 11:13 AM)bigD111 Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 11:02 AM)Verity Wrote: Interesting. Yes, the toxicology reports are pending. Those tests can take up to six weeks.

This is so strange.  I don't think parents would give a one year old spring water, but who knows.  I suspect it was some kind of gas release, a deadly gas.  Awaiting the toxicology reports!
Early on there was suspicion of gas release from an old mine, maybe carbon monoxide. But the last update stated no mines were in the vicinity of the trail they were on. Could gas come from a source other than a mine?  1dunno1 Also people noted it would seem there would be other deaths in the case of a gas exposure, like birds and other animals.  Scratchinghead

Valid points. It is baffling for sure! 1dunno1
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] The following 2 users Like bigD111's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
The creepy thing is that a simple walk through the woods can lead to death of an entire family  Scream1

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • bigD111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
(08-28-2021, 11:41 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: The creepy thing is that a simple walk through the woods can lead to death of an entire family  Scream1
Yes. LXdhwcJ Also knowing how these things go, I have a feeling we may never be told the results of the tests. And the ptb will just report them as inconclusive findings or something to that effect.
[-] The following 4 users Like Verity's post:
  • bigD111, FlyoverCountry, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply