Mystery of family found deceased in Sierra Nat’l Forest
(10-22-2021, 05:53 AM)Verity Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 05:47 AM)Full Throttle Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 05:25 AM)Verity Wrote: I think I recall that one, FT. Wasn’t this the man that worked for the FS—in Northern CA iirc? That guy had also purportedly mailed a letter to his wife (a suicide note iirc). But the date on either the letter or the postmark were incorrect for the timeline of his disappearance. 

Although these markers are also not uncommon, or at least somewhat similar to those of other cases, if I’m recalling my review of these phenomena correctly. I know I’ve heard a number of times how bodies were later found in places previously searched, often right at the outset of the efforts.

Could be, I have the two documentary film's he made plus a ton of mp3 interviews he's done dating back to the old Art Bell Days. 
I remember several cases where they determined hypothermia must have been the COD. But, still not buying it.

This case will always be another mystery to me. I think they may know a lot more, and are scared. Same as with a lot
of the Missing 411 cases. They may know something, and it scares the hell out of them.  IMHO
Heartflowers
Yes, hypothermia seems to be a frequent conclusion. It’s often mentioned at the very end of a case review, while notably absent any substantiation of this determination. 

Re your bold, ita (and very well stated, too). What on earth was the Sheriff’s statement about—i.e. “I think the community is resilient; the community is safe.” So reassuring and crystal clear…NOT.  Heartflowers

Religious ritual suicide? That makes waaaay more sense than heatstroke. (Not suggesting it was, saying it makes more sense)
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Verity
Like Reply
One thing that has stood out for me (and it may just be oversight on my part), was the fact that the bodies were found 2 days after death, and there were no signs of wild animal disturbance.

Their bodies lay there for 2 nights; I find it hard to believe no wild animals messed with them, especially with the dog.

Scratchinghead
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: WGFeykg.png]

[Image: Pd1CQEP.jpg]
About
the Tornados
[-] The following 2 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Verity
Like Reply
(10-22-2021, 08:06 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote: One thing that has stood out for me (and it may just be oversight on my part), was the fact that the bodies were found 2 days after death, and there were no signs of wild animal disturbance.

Their bodies lay there for 2 nights; I find it hard to believe no wild animals messed with them, especially with the dog.

Scratchinghead

Me too.

It’s not normal.

I’m wondering if they were murdered somewhere else, and placed there the day they were found.

A staged murder scene.

Motive...I don’t know who would have had one, but that’s where I’d investigate.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • SouthernBelle, Verity
Like Reply
(10-22-2021, 08:06 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote: One thing that has stood out for me (and it may just be oversight on my part), was the fact that the bodies were found 2 days after death, and there were no signs of wild animal disturbance.

Scratchinghead
Very good observation, @SouthernBelle. It never occurred to me.  1dunno1
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verity's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply