Chinese State Media Slams Soros As "The Most Evil Person In The World" And "The Son Of Satan"
(09-14-2021, 04:12 PM)hurchel Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 03:54 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 02:41 PM)hurchel Wrote: Investors brace for fallout as China's Evergrande warns of 'tremendous pressure' on cashflow

Investors around the world are increasingly bracing for the fallout from the restructuring or even a potential default at Chinese property giant Evergrande.

Overseas investors own US$7.4bn of China Evergrande Group’s US-denominated debt, with investors including Ashmore Group (LSE:ASHM) PLC, Allianz and BlackRock (NYSE:BLK).

Evergrande, which had debts of almost $90bn at the end of June from domestic and international banks and bond investors, issued a statement to the Hong Kong stock exchange where it warned of “tremendous pressure” on its cashflow and liquidity as it faces difficulties making sales to pay off its huge debt pile.

With hundreds of investors having showed up at its offices over the weekend to demand a meeting with company executives, according to local and international newswires, the company said management and financial advisers will explore “all feasible solutions” to alleviate its liquidity crisis.

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/com...ws/960284/

Larry Fink is a fink....

Union pension funds???
BlackRock is sketchy as hell. And they literally run just about everything, including entire govmints. They ain’t losing anything.

I have been against Chinese Investment since 1986 with fricking Bush Sr.  I read several stories on this and saw Blackrock has exposed about a third of it's investors portfolios in China...

Western Contracts are not enforceable in China....

Too many male politicians like to lay small chinese women....

And the E5 Immigrant Investor program is full of fraud and useless....
^^ This!
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
Like Reply
(11-24-2021, 03:22 PM)phxsparks Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 04:12 PM)hurchel Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 03:54 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote: BlackRock is sketchy as hell. And they literally run just about everything, including entire govmints. They ain’t losing anything.

I have been against Chinese Investment since 1986 with fricking Bush Sr.  I read several stories on this and saw Blackrock has exposed about a third of it's investors portfolios in China...

^^ This!
Face like a pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hx9X3TwXv0

Must be taking advantage of them or something. 1dunno1
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
(11-24-2021, 03:31 PM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 03:22 PM)phxsparks Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 04:12 PM)hurchel Wrote: I have been against Chinese Investment since 1986 with fricking Bush Sr.  I read several stories on this and saw Blackrock has exposed about a third of it's investors portfolios in China...

^^ This!
Face like a pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hx9X3TwXv0

Must be taking advantage of them or something.  1dunno1
Yep, oink, oink!
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
Like Reply
Huh... Well THATS fucked up!!! Soooo.... The Chinese communist state media is now even more honest then ours is???? I mean, certainly NO TRUER words have EVER been spoken by mere mortals then those.... What the HELL????
The fine people of this Great Old Dominion will NEVER be ruled by communist bullshit... EVER!

We WON you sick fucks. Deal with it. One down.... Many more more to go!

That which doesn't kill me... Had damn well better RUN... FAST!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stormson's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
Evergrande share holders selling at a loss.

https://www.ntd.com/evergrande-sharehold...06869.html
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Heir, phxsparks
Like Reply
Is evergrande going to be like the Deutsche Bank?

https://www.ntd.com/china-evergrande-get...09853.html

Trying to default for the last 50 years?
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Heir, phxsparks
Like Reply
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
(Today, 11:18 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:

Get ready, this is the warm up show.

― Mark Twain
Like Reply
(Today, 11:47 AM)phxsparks Wrote:
(Today, 11:18 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:

Get ready, this is the warm up show.
Because the bank can’t manage assets without failing that’s why we have to go through this great reset nonsense.  So why not start with Evergrande because of the planneddemic that would finish off the damage that was already started well before this.  Corona virus is the excuse.  Under Obama, they had the taxpayers bailing out the failed banks.  And after all this, they’ll still won’t be able to get it under control, and controlling us won’t fix the problem that they themselves can’t get under control.
  • phxsparks
Like Reply