La Palma mega tsunami
But that would mean @SlowLoris would be under water.... Oh no!  Someone else is here on the forum too who lives in Fla.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

Search Q posts-  https://qagg.news/

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 7 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, hurchel, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
It ain’t ta gonna happen.
[-] The following 2 users Like Max the Nine's post:
  • bigD111, Sassy
Like Reply
Don't worry about me. God knows where I am. If I need to be somewhere else,  He will make it happen.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 15 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Hero Protagonist, hurchel, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, Registeered, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Tom Boy, Who_me?
Like Reply
(09-18-2021, 05:08 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: Don't worry about me. God knows where I am. If I need to be somewhere else,  He will make it happen.
Well said ma'am.
[-] The following 9 users Like Who_me?'s post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, Hero Protagonist, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply

[-] The following 6 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, Goldilocks, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, Goldilocks, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Just in case you want to know how you will fare in a mega-tsunami here are some maps.

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/natural-d...ast-coast/

How long do you have to get to higher ground?

[Image: 7KB6yZO.jpg]
[-] The following 9 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • bigD111, BirdLady2, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, hurchel, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-16-2021, 07:03 PM)IDR Wrote: I just watched a prophetic word from Spirit Move Ministries in which Liberty had a dream that Florida was soon to be inundated by a huge ocean wave. She has been pretty right on with a lot of her prophecies.

Hi @IDR
I would appreciate you putting a link to that on the Prophecy Thread if you have time to do so.   
If there is no link, will you please put your post over there?

Thanks.   Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 6 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • bigD111, BirdLady2, Goldilocks, hurchel, IDR, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-19-2021, 07:23 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 07:03 PM)IDR Wrote: I just watched a prophetic word from Spirit Move Ministries in which Liberty had a dream that Florida was soon to be inundated by a huge ocean wave. She has been pretty right on with a lot of her prophecies.

Hi @IDR
I would appreciate you putting a link to that on the Prophecy Thread if you have time to do so.   
If there is no link, will you please put your post over there?

Thanks.   Heartflowers

I think this is it. It kind of seems like I saw one more tied to a earthquake though. Still looking. Skip to 20:45 is you want to skip the blah, blah. 
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like IDR's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, Goldilocks
Like Reply
(09-17-2021, 10:05 PM)Sassy Wrote: But that would mean @SlowLoris would be under water.... Oh no!  Someone else is here on the forum too who lives in Fla.
I think several. Who Me? is one of them.

[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, IDR, Sassy
Like Reply