[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 4 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, Goldilocks, Wingsprint
Like Reply
https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov

- the bouy alert system is sometimes more accurate than the tsunami warnings

https://tsunami.gov

In case you need these, I'll just leave it right here.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 6 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Cedar, Goldilocks, MysticPizza, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Ben shares that it happens twice a century. 

[video=youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH1tymQxVi4[/video]
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, Goldilocks, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply

ES says there are evacuations from Cumbre
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
  • Cedar, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
  • BirdLady2, SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Five hundred tourists are among 5,500 evacuated as eight rivers of lava spew from La Palma volcano swallowing 'hundreds' of homes as experts warn eruption could last for TWO MONTHS
  • 5,500 people have been evacuated from hotels and homes on La Palma after Mount Cumbre Vieja erupted 

• 500 tourists among those evacuated, including 380 sailed out of Puerto Naos to the island of Tenerife 

• Eight rivers of lava are spewing from two craters in an eruption that could last for two months, experts warned

• Lava has cut one of the island's main highways and destroyed a school, and is expected to release a cloud of toxic gas when it reaches the ocean around 8pm local time today
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...homes.html
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
I wonder if 809 ft. above sea level will work. I knew there was a reason I moved to the peidmont. Scream1
She became the abyss~Nova Rockaeller
[-] The following 3 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Aquarius, Danno512, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(09-19-2021, 08:15 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 10:05 PM)Sassy Wrote: But that would mean @SlowLoris would be under water.... Oh no!  Someone else is here on the forum too who lives in Fla.
I think several. Who Me? is one of them.

I like being 3500 feet above sea level. But if the mountains fall, I am screwed.
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like IDR's post:
  • Aquarius, SlowLoris
Like Reply
The lava has reached the Atlantic 

Like Reply