Let's Go Brandon!
"Let's Go Brandon"  is the greatest thing to go viral.  This is a virus I welcome.  It's EVERYWHERE!

We can be so smug about it 'cause we can say it out  loud anywhere, paste it on the side of our vehicles, stretch it across an overpass anywhere or write it in the sky. 

No sheeple will understand it unless they think about it.  If they take offense, then they know the fake news tried to cover for the crowd yelling in that stadium.

This is historic! Yeah3
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 7 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • =42, bigD111, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Heir, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
That had me laughing when the background sign came into view. Man, icing on the cake.
[-] The following 2 users Like Feelz's post:
  • bigD111, Oldcynic
Like Reply

Cheer
[-] The following 8 users Like Talon's post:
  • =42, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, gallowglassie, Godless_Patriot, IDR, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-09-2021, 09:19 PM)Oldcynic Wrote: "Let's Go Brandon"  is the greatest thing to go viral.  This is a virus I welcome.  It's EVERYWHERE!

We can be so smug about it 'cause we can say it out  loud anywhere, paste it on the side of our vehicles, stretch it across an overpass anywhere or write it in the sky. 

No sheeple will understand it unless they think about it.  If they take offense, then they know the fake news tried to cover for the crowd yelling in that stadium.

This is historic!  Yeah3

For me it is another irrefutable example of the evidence that liberals are literally insane. When you hear 'F___ Joe Biden' they claim they hear something else. And pretty much every single thing they do or say is just as crazy as that. It's the fable of the Emperor's New Clothes happening in real time.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 4 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_F_XQrukM
Chuckle
Somebody call a jackass?
[-] The following 5 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, IDR, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito
Like Reply
Holy shit! I just done a search. A 2" X 6" Lets' go Brandon bumper sticker is on sale for $8.95. Was 10 bucks.  Chuckle
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like IDR's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Hero Protagonist, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito
Like Reply
LGB!

I finally like those letters again.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 6 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Hero Protagonist, ishtahota, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito
Like Reply
Lmao

[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Godless_Patriot, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
"F**K Joe Biden" Goes Global - Protesters in Rome Chant "F**k Joe Biden" as They Pass US Embassy

[-] The following 5 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • =42, Dangerously Nameless, Godless_Patriot, San Azulito, Talon
Like Reply
[Image: gZApIdZ.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Sock's post:
  • gallowglassie, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply