So lets say society llapses but internet remains, what will be the trending searches?
Is it safe to eat a vaxxed person?

Which cooking method best decreases the side effect potential from eating a vaxxed person, slow cooking, pressure cooking, air frying or good old BBQ?

Can you make vaxxed people's feet taste like pickled pig's feet?

Is it true that it's ok to put chicory in your coffee? Someone told me Southerners used to do that when the yankees jacked their coffee.
[-] The following 6 users Like Kraut's post:
  • =42, bigD111, Cedar, Karl, Shore_Skeptic, Thedudeabides
Like Reply
https://www.fatherly.com/play/a-simple-m...ing-waldo/

Where’s waldo?

[Image: wheres-waldo.jpg?q=65&enable=upscale&w=1200]
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • bigD111
Like Reply
If society collapses and yet the internet remains, my question would be which browser is left.

If it’s google...we’re completely hosed.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Danno512, IDR
Like Reply
Probably how to homestead. All of it. Raising chickens, crops, blacksmithing, welding, tractor repair, skinning game.a bunch I know consider deer just wild food, but can't process it. I bet sepsis is a big deal.
[-] The following 2 users Like Danno512's post:
  • IDR, Karl
Like Reply
A little off-topic, but as a millennial/gen z I fully recognized that I was useless with an economics degree and the start of a legal education in a pending collapsed society. 

I quit law school and I am now working as a dairy farm apprentice  Chuckle

On my days off I forage - I have found four edible plants (no I haven’t eaten anything yet! I’m 95% sure of identification though).  

I also shot my first grouse yesterday. 

I don’t want to have to google sh*t. 

Thanks conspiracy dads and moms out there.
I’m not here most of the time
[-] The following 4 users Like Karl's post:
  • =42, IDR, PickleSnout, sevenx
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 12:43 AM)Karl Wrote: A little off-topic, but as a millennial/gen z I fully recognized that I was useless with an economics degree and the start of a legal education in a pending collapsed society. 

I quit law school and I am now working as a dairy farm apprentice  Chuckle

On my days off I forage - I have found four edible plants (no I haven’t eaten anything yet! I’m 95% sure of identification though).  

I also shot my first grouse yesterday. 

I don’t want to have to google sh*t. 

Thanks conspiracy dads and moms out there.
Newsweek or one of those other magazines was poking at the generation screwed.  And that was about in the last 10 years.  They have a pointless duhgree that they haven’t paid off and their job isn’t helping them pay it off either.  Shortly after was the admissions scandal.  So why go to college.  There was some adage about the cost of going to college versus the cost of just winging your way through life letting it teach you hard lessons.  Maybe some day college would be more expensive than life itself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Karl
Like Reply
So I’ll tell you what should be the number one internet search if our society is purposely collapsed by psychopaths...

...Their addresses.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 5 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • =42, Danno512, IDR, Karl, Thedudeabides
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 10:38 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: So I’ll tell you what should be the number one internet search if our society is purposely collapsed by psychopaths...

...Their addresses.
Why is the FBI keeping track of certain searches I wonder?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Danno512's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
wifi hotspot locator
does starbucks take bitcoin
does uber take bitcoin
does pizza take bitcoin
does amazon take bitcoin
do hitmen take bitcoin
what is a bitcoin
Why do Giraffes need long necks

Hey - don't judge my autofill.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • IDR, Karl
Like Reply
When tshtf, it will be too late to do much of a internet search to save ones ass. I guess one might be....How to get rid of 100 million dead stinky human corpeses.
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like IDR's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Karl
Like Reply