The Bunny Thread
(10-04-2021, 02:01 PM)Heir Wrote: Maybe She will .

Smiling now . Must be feeling somewhat better . Still resting .

You never know. Just love each other, and enjoy the now. Later is too late, and comes too soon.

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Kiss

[-] The following 5 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Heir, Kamchatka, nightcometh, Pure Rock Fury, Tom Boy
(10-03-2021, 05:15 PM)Heir Wrote: Thank the Good LORD for Answering Prayer . Thank You Friends for adding Yours .

She just came out and said She was up and going back to bed .  Scratchinghead  Scratchinghead  Scratchinghead

Lezzee . . . She can get up into her walker unassisted again . She is not really feeling better = She took care of Her Own toilet .

A Blessing for Me .  Cheer

Thanx Again All .

Thank YOU for treating folks enough to allow us to pray with you and thanks for the updates.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 8 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Heir, Kamchatka, nightcometh, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
If Bun didn 't have the United States Code and Hornbooks on hand , and I hadn 't known about Trust Structures , and know My way around a Law Library , We never would have figured out My Signature Subject .

Thanks Again Friends . She 's in good humor just now and joking a bit about Her predicament .

We touched on Her going back to Calif . again , to the Motion Picture Home , where She would be tended by trained staff . I 'd probably need to drive Her . I wonder what a Private Charter Jet ride would cost . . .

Alone again with the dogs . . . . .

Facepalm

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 6 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
I wish I had seen this Thread yesterday.
My son and grandson were visiting most of the day, so didn't get much computer time in, hence my absence.

I've read all the posts @Heir and I can empathize with the ups and downs you and Bunny are going through.

My prayer for Bunny is a complete recovery, God willing.
And for you, strength, courage, good health, and may God bless you with many more years with your Bunny. 

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 5 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Heir, Kamchatka, Tom Boy
Thank You Kindly @Aquarius .

Now to find Her upper plate . . . . .  Eyeroll

[-] The following 7 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Kamchatka, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Bun 's much better this A.M. . Was in Her Couch Nest watching TeeVee some time before 5 .

Asked Her how She felt . . . " Lousy " was reply .

Was up in the Kitchen , thrice in the night , that I know of . BdRm door open and most every flashlight navigation gets My attention .

So back to Nocturnal Eating Habits by the look of the counter .

Fortune Cookie in My hand . Any Rough Times are Behind You

Talk about Serendipity !

Sincere Thanks again Friends . She may never understand the part You All played .

GOD Bless - Stay Safe and Well - Heir .

[-] The following 7 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
She 's finally comfortable enough I could get away and shop .

Went down to the Village rather than P Town . 3 something miles closer . Knew the Dollar General had the few items in distress = I 'M OUT OF SANDWITCH BREAD FOR DAYS ! ! !

dang sandwich things are 1 / 3 of my diet these days . . .

Been there a few times for food items . Food section just growed along slowly . Come to find out , there 's a whole 7/11 's worth and more in that store these days !

My Weekly Shopping Arrangements have shifted . The extra six miles round trip in Fuel costs have just been off set on the + side by = to or slightly higher Product Pricing . Much better Bugeting over all . . .

Trips to P Town once every 4 to 6 weeks I see inna Future .

Caledonia is a Missouri " Village " . Run by a Council of Trustees . Knew I would like these Folks soon as I learned . Just didn 't get down there often enough .

[-] The following 6 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
(10-05-2021, 02:34 PM)Heir Wrote: She 's finally comfortable enough I could get away and shop .

Went down to the Village rather than P Town . 3 something miles closer . Knew the Dollar General had the few items in distress = I 'M OUT OF SANDWITCH BREAD FOR DAYS ! ! !

dang sandwich things are 1 / 3 of my diet these days . . .

Been there a few times for food items . Food section just growed along slowly . Come to find out , there 's a whole 7/11 's worth and more in that store these days !

My Weekly Shopping Arrangements have shifted . The extra six miles round trip in Fuel costs have just been off set on the + side by = to or slightly higher Product Pricing . Much better Bugeting over all . . .

Trips to P Town once every 4 to 6 weeks I see inna Future .

Caledonia is a Missouri " Village " . Run by a Council of Trustees . Knew I would like these Folks soon as I learned . Just didn 't get down there often enough .

The missus has always haunted the dollar stores ~ I never acquired the taste ~ but she has dragged me thru a few of them recently and I was amazed at the variety ~ a lot of groceries as far as items, not a lot of selection within the items.  Noticed most seem to be geared for single servings and not the jumbo, battalion sized containers.  Also saw some brands of things in there I thought had gone out of business years ago.  A different world, surely.

Same too, on pet food ~ although they did have a lot of brands.

But yeah, with the price of fuel and time away from home, if you can one-stop-shop, even if a bit more costly, there will still be savings and convenience.  Cheers

Gratified to hear Miss Bunny is some better.   Heartflowers
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, Heir, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Prayers Heir, and Hugs

luv you -
hp
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 7 users Like PaigeofTimes's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Heir, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy
Thanks Friends . All is Well this after noon .

She 's pretty much in good humor = Me Too !

The Question Of Ramen Noodles twice a Day is well addressed by Rooster Sauce .

[-] The following 8 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Kamchatka, PaigeofTimes, Sami aka Roxi, Tom Boy