Crawling out on another tiny limb with another prediction...
Later this week, when the CDC's reporting for Monday (10/05/2021) is shown on their website, there will be a drop in covid hospitalizations. IOW, the report on today's cases (10/05/2021) will be fewer than last Monday's (09/28/2021.) I'm predicting this trend will continue until further notice despite the US being at the start of flu season as of October 1st.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • =cm=, Hero Protagonist, Oldcynic, Sassy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
This prediction has an additional hurdle because the clotshots are increasing the covid cases, etc. One would expect, due to flu season beginning plus the immune depressing impact of the clotshots, that covid cases would rise sharply.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[-] The following 5 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • =cm=, FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, Sassy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(10-04-2021, 05:15 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: This prediction has an additional hurdle because the clotshots are increasing the covid cases, etc. One would expect, due to flu season beginning plus the immune depressing impact of the clotshots, that covid cases would rise sharply.
The way I see it, the movie director, the producer and the film editor are in the editing room as we speak, to determine how to frighten the sheeple into submission.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 3 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • =cm=, LucyBarnable, Wing-ed
Like Reply
There is a specific reason for this prediction.

A woman in Panama City owns as many if not more of my inventions as I have running here. But her units had been stored away due to a landlord situation. She is a live in caretaker for the man. He has a lot of health problems, and was taken to the ER yesterday. He's likely to be there for a while - if he survives. He started bleeding out from his "bottom." Oftentimes that condition can't be stopped.

So, Barbara has taken the opportunity to set up her units while he is gone. It includes a good number of record players. She picked up several from Goodwill recently.

So while Chuck is away, the world should experience quite an improvement healthwise and moodwise! If you've noticed an improvement in either one beginning at 11 pm last night, this could be why. The improvements would include better behavior by the people in your home and better sleep last night.

[-] The following 2 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Oldcynic, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(10-04-2021, 05:22 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 05:15 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: This prediction has an additional hurdle because the clotshots are increasing the covid cases, etc. One would expect, due to flu season beginning plus the immune depressing impact of the clotshots, that covid cases would rise sharply.
The way I see it, the movie director, the producer and the film editor are in the editing room as we speak, to determine how to frighten the sheeple into submission.

Chuckle Isn't that the truth! We're finding out that movies like "Wag The Dog" and "The Truman Show" might have been documentaries.

Biden's third rate stage settings that were used to portray his getting vexxed was a clue that we were watching a play rather than a real vaccination.

• Oldcynic, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(10-04-2021, 05:32 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 05:22 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:

Chuckle Isn't that the truth! We're finding out that movies like "Wag The Dog" and "The Truman Show" might have been documentaries.

Biden's third rate stage settings that were used to portray his getting vexxed was a clue that we were watching a play rather than a real vaccination.

This forecast will be short lived because Chuck is already back home from the hospital!

Meanwhile, two of my record players stopped working in the last three days.

We - meaning the entire world - just went from sure calamity to "we've saved the world" and back to calamity again in the space of 72 hours. Commence any worrying you were thinking about wallowing it...it's now appropriate once again.

• Betty, Wing-ed
Like Reply
UPDATE:

When it rains it pours. Barbara received a notice from Code Enforcement about her home that had been damaged by Hurricane Michael. She also had to sell off three cars that had expired tags that were in the driveway. She told me she removed 20 boxes of belongings from the cars. Keep in mind this is an 85 year old woman handling this single handedly.

So now she estimates she'll be moved in by Wednesday. This is a full 10 days past the original estimated move-in time. Whether she'll have the stamina to assemble any energizers right away remains to be seen. A while back, I suggested she do that first thing to enable her to carry on with the rest. She agreed wholeheartedly. Whether she's in a state of mind to remember that suggestion or not...I don't know.

Any of Code Enforcement's dictates might also affect the timing of when things happen as well.

[-] The following 4 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Oldcynic, Wing-ed
Like Reply
RANT:

The lady who has been promising to set up her EMF units continues to string me along with one effing excuse after another.

She told me she'd be turning on her electricity in the home she owns a couple weeks ago. It was only last night that I found out she hadn't done it yet.

Now she says the electricity will be turned on by Monday in someone else's name, a renter. IOW, she'll have an "out" when that doesn't happen.

I'm so fed up at this point!! Right after she told me about the electricity situation, she claimed she needed to get off the phone - and hung up - because her landlord was calling her. Mind you that she told me a couple nights ago that she was moving her stuff out and that all of it was out as of yesterday, so her comment makes no sense.

I have no idea what is going on at this point!!!  Scream1 We are in Crazy Land for sure.

End rant (for now.)

• Betty, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(11-11-2021, 08:22 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: RANT:

The lady who has been promising to set up her EMF units continues to string me along with one effing excuse after another.

She told me she'd be turning on her electricity in the home she owns a couple weeks ago. It was only last night that I found out she hadn't done it yet.

Now she says the electricity will be turned on by Monday in someone else's name, a renter. IOW, she'll have an "out" when that doesn't happen.

I'm so fed up at this point!! Right after she told me this about the electricity situation she claimed she needed to get off the phone - and hung up - because her landlord was calling her. Mind you that she told me a couple nights ago that she was moving her stuff out and that all of it was out as of yesterday, so her comment makes no sense.

I have no idea what is going on at this point!!!  Scream1 We are in Crazy Land for sure.

End rant (for now.)

It's almost expected to be derided, lied to, and deceived by non supporters. But for the person who has been one of the biggest supporters to be lying to me apparently over and over again for no sane reason feels like a betrayal for which there are no words. I just do not understand her behavior.

• Godless_Patriot, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Whirly dude. Post some plans or diagrams or something. If it's not too involved or expensive I'd be willing to get a couple of your contraptions up and running.
[-] The following 4 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Heir, Wing-ed
Like Reply