Crawling out on another tiny limb with another prediction...
(11-11-2021, 10:20 PM)Godless_Patriot Wrote: Whirly dude. Post some plans or diagrams or something. If it's not too involved or expensive I'd be willing to get a couple of your contraptions up and running.

Thank you, GP. It's easier than making a PBJ sandwich.

Sorry, I don't have any diagrams, but it's real simple and easy. You would simply attach small orgonite around the rim of a record player turntable and let it run on high 24/7. I use two-sided wall hanger stickers to affix them.

Orgonite can also be taped on top of ceiling fan blades using packing tape. Be sure they are evenly placed.

A third option would be to use small vertical fans, removing the grill (super easy) and using super glue. Let it dry for at least three hours before turning it on. Here is a vertical fan I use. Another one is supposed to arrive here tomorrow as a mater of fact.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K4CQPFQ?ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details&th=1
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Godless_Patriot, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Okay that sounds pretty straightforward. How is Barbara procuring cheap orgonite? I don't have time to make the stuff myself so I need a supply of "ready-made". The stuff they sell on Amazon is ridiculously expensive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Godless_Patriot's post:
  • Oldcynic
Like Reply
(11-11-2021, 10:53 PM)Godless_Patriot Wrote: Okay that sounds pretty straightforward. How is Barbara procuring cheap orgonite? I don't have time to make the stuff myself so I need a supply of "ready-made". The stuff they sell on Amazon is ridiculously expensive.

Barbara has gotten some of her orgonite from local festivals. Etsy is a great source. Just use the keyword orgonite. Small or tiny ones are best for record players. Also it's best to order from US sellers because these days it could take months and months for something to arrive from Asia due to the glut of ships off the coast of California.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[-] The following 3 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Godless_Patriot, Sami aka Roxi, Wing-ed
Like Reply
I picked up a 30 Pack of these for less than $20 delivered . Don 't know when They might be Available again .

[Image: GnDq5lo.jpg]

https://www.etsy.com/listing/585333222/magnetic-orgone-mini-cubes-black-sun?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

Spread through the Planters . Nice Energy .

At a Half Inch Cube these could be perfect for some small Fan / Turntable applications .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 4 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot, Oldcynic, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
I'm using crystals, some more like rocks with many tiny points found in the dirt in Arkansas, or bought small ones with points at the Farmer's Market.  Then added a necklace pendant, and even a pendulum I bought once with a crystal in it.  There are very affordable lots of Arkansas crystals on eBay - like 10 pieces, with points, for under $10.

Made orgonite once, and inspired by Mr. Bliss to try again - with a healthier bonding agent than Bondo.  New bucket list Winter project. 

Have a 4" pyramid mold, but now they make 1" pyramid molds.  For orgonite muffins (for Tower Busters, very workable on a turntable), use mini-muffin silicone pan molds.  I won't cook with them, but here's the new use!

I heard if you put an orgone piece on your meter (pray it's not a smart meter - don't know how that would work), it would lower the cost of your electricity.  Gotta pay attention to the day or span of days when the meter reader shows up.
[-] The following 5 users Like Betty's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 11:01 AM)Betty Wrote: Made orgonite once, and inspired by Mr. Bliss to try again - with a healthier bonding agent than Bondo.  New bucket list Winter project. 

Miss , @Betty , If I May . . .

Casting Resin compresses as it cures . The Pressure goes Up .

Squeezing Crystals is what gets Their Piezo Electric Function Flowing .

[Image: ylsMpqR.jpg][Image: VDmhHmv.jpg]

[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 10:09 AM)Heir Wrote: I picked up a 30 Pack of these for less than $20 delivered . Don 't know when They might be Available again .

[Image: GnDq5lo.jpg]

https://www.etsy.com/listing/585333222/magnetic-orgone-mini-cubes-black-sun?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

Spread through the Planters . Nice Energy .

At a Half Inch Cube these could be perfect for some small Fan / Turntable applications .

Thank you so much for sharing this find, Heir!

Those tiny, lightweight cubes look fantastic for using on a record player or a fan! For a small vertical fan, they could be put in a container super glued to the center of the fan so that lots of them could be added and then spun at a very high speed.

[-] The following 3 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Heir
Like Reply
Poor Painter Jerry . Persona non Woo - Woo . . .

[Image: LDwN8a2.jpg]

I had recently finished this Stereo Set cast in Chicken Egg Shells . Magnet and Voice Coil Driven when desired . Very Tune Able . Fought with some Hopi Shamen 's Lodge with these . Long Story , I Prevailed .

Had Jerry put His Hand over them to see if He was Sensitive enough to Feel the Flow . Negative Ion Peeps used to refer to this Phenomena as Zephyr Wind .

Jerry snatched His Hand back with a " What 's That ? . . . What IS THAT ! " . Weren 't even being Driven , or even Patched in for that matter . Jerry never came back again to the Taum Sauk House to Shoot in the 20 Acres of Forrest on the Place . Spooked Him Right Proper .

Adding a Neodymium Disk Magnet really ups the Static Power of these things . Driving with Ear Plug Voice Coils is something else .

One Day I May build a Large Egg Casting for Driving with Head Set Voice Coils .

[Image: Xog2PKY.jpg] [Image: qciSkzU.jpg] [Image: EQIAwZW.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
An update on flu cases, according the CDC. The weekly count has headed in the wrong direction some which means there is still isn't enough rotating orgonite to replace Barbara's stored away arsenal.

There were 111 cases. That compares favorably to the 700 cases from two years ago, but not nearly as good as for the week ending Nov. 7th last season with 36 confirmed cases. IOW, we are still having a positive effect but we are losing some ground.

What Barbara has is a huge arsenal of really souped-up units - at least 20 of them - but every one of them is in a storage trailer!! She does have a half dozen or more small ones going. She can tell they are working because her landlord has the personality of a drill instructor when they aren't running, but is as sweet as can be when they are. Even if these things didn't get rid of colds (such as covid) and flu, if every member of our families and relatives turned into having wonderful personalities of loving kindness, this would be worth doing.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
The Black Sun Mix is Copper with Magnetite of some sort . No Aluminum . Sand for the Quartz I think .

[Image: Z28FLzY.jpg]

[Image: X23SKS9.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply