Crawling out on another tiny limb with another prediction...
(11-12-2021, 03:51 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: An update on flu cases, according the CDC. The weekly count has headed in the wrong direction some which means there is still isn't enough rotating orgonite to replace Barbara's stored away arsenal.

There were 111 cases. That compares favorably to the 700 cases from two years ago, but not nearly as good as for the week ending Nov. 7th last season with 36 confirmed cases. IOW, we are still having a positive effect but we are losing some ground.

What Barbara has is a huge arsenal of really souped-up units - at least 20 of them - but every one of them is in a storage trailer!! She does have a half dozen or more small ones going. She can tell they are working because her landlord has the personality of a drill instructor when they aren't running,  but is as sweet as can be when they are. Even if these things didn't get rid of colds (such as covid) and flu, if every member of our families and relatives turned into having wonderful personalities of loving kindness, this would be worth doing.

Considering where we are at the moment even without Barbara's contributions, it boggles my mind where we could be in terms of worldwide health and calm sustained energy...I've been living with the expectation of a dramatic and palpable worldwide shift for two weeks now only to have Barbara's repeated delays.

She had legitimate reasons in the beginning, but now not so much. Maybe she has just become too exhausted from so much physical activity and labor (packing up a long trailer, plus Code Enforcement issues with her hurricane damaged property) to think straight? I hope that is what this is about. She has been a tireless advocate up until now. So her recent actions are quite puzzling to say the least.

When talking to her on the phone this week, she did sound truly whipped at the end of each day which is unlike her. When I'm exhausted, my mindset can change dramatically. She's probably the same way. Aren't we all?
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 04:05 PM)Heir Wrote: The Black Sun Mix is Copper with Magnetite of some sort . No Aluminum . Sand for the Quartz I think .

[Image: Z28FLzY.jpg]

[Image: X23SKS9.jpg]

The colors of those two domes sre magnificent! Thank you for showing them to us.

Copper is definitely the way to go because copper is an essential biological metal. Thus the frequencies would be something that the body could respond to favorably. Aluminum is not a biological metal. It's use should be limited to Holy Hand Grenades placed under cell towers as stationary objects.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[-] The following 2 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 02:19 PM)Heir Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 11:01 AM)Betty Wrote: Made orgonite once, and inspired by Mr. Bliss to try again - with a healthier bonding agent than Bondo.  New bucket list Winter project. 

Miss , @Betty , If I May . . .

Casting Resin compresses as it cures . The Pressure goes Up .

Squeezing Crystals is what gets Their Piezo Electric Function Flowing .

[Image: ylsMpqR.jpg][Image: VDmhHmv.jpg]

Miss Betty always works for a Southerner, thank you, Sir.  Found what I was after - non-toxic bonding agent - ArtResin. Will check on its applicability to the "Piezo Electric Function" you spoke of - great information!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Betty's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 04:06 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 03:51 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: An update on flu cases, according the CDC. The weekly count has headed in the wrong direction some which means there is still isn't enough rotating orgonite to replace Barbara's stored away arsenal.

There were 111 cases. That compares favorably to the 700 cases from two years ago, but not nearly as good as for the week ending Nov. 7th last season with 36 confirmed cases. IOW, we are still having a positive effect but we are losing some ground.

What Barbara has is a huge arsenal of really souped-up units - at least 20 of them - but every one of them is in a storage trailer!! She does have a half dozen or more small ones going. She can tell they are working because her landlord has the personality of a drill instructor when they aren't running,  but is as sweet as can be when they are. Even if these things didn't get rid of colds (such as covid) and flu, if every member of our families and relatives turned into having wonderful personalities of loving kindness, this would be worth doing.

Considering where we are at the moment even without Barbara's contributions, it boggles my mind where we could be in terms of worldwide health and calm sustained energy...I've been living with the expectation of a dramatic and palpable worldwide shift for two weeks now only to have Barbara's repeated delays.

She had legitimate reasons in the beginning, but now not so much. Maybe she has just become too exhausted from so much physical activity and labor (packing up a long trailer, plus Code Enforcement issues with her hurricane damaged property) to think straight? I hope that is what this is about. She has been a tireless advocate up until now. So her recent actions are quite puzzling to say the least.

When talking to her on the phone this week, she did sound truly whipped at the end of each day which is unlike her. When I'm exhausted, my mindset can change dramatically. She's probably the same way. Aren't we all?

We need to keep Barbara in Prayer.  

Heavenly Father, we ask you to rejuvenate Barbara, and to bless her with healing according to her needs.
We ask this in the Name of Your Precious Son.  Amen.  

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Betty, Heir, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 04:36 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 04:05 PM)Heir Wrote: The Black Sun Mix is Copper with Magnetite of some sort . No Aluminum . Sand for the Quartz I think .

The colors of those two domes sre magnificent! Thank you for showing them to us.

Copper is definitely the way to go because copper is an essential biological metal. Thus the frequencies would be something that the body could respond to favorably. Aluminum is not a biological metal. It's use should be limited to Holy Hand Grenades placed under cell towers as stationary objects.

I have a "Holy Hand Grenade" that was given to me.
Where should I put it in my house?
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Betty
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 11:15 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 04:36 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:

A couple options would be near your home's Smart 'Beater' or a WiFi modem. If it's light enough, a record player would be great so long as it doesn't have aluminum in it.

• Aquarius
Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 11:43 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 11:15 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 04:36 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: The colors of those two domes sre magnificent! Thank you for showing them to us.

A couple options would be near your home's Smart 'Beater' or a WiFi modem. If it's light enough, a record player would be great so long as it doesn't have aluminum in it.

Aha.  That is a perfect place for it, near the Smart Meter !!   Cheer

Thank you !!   Heartflowers

(I hope it doesn't mess up my meter reading!  )

[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
SOME GOOD NEWS even if it's not the big news promised two weeks ago.

An eight-inch, high-energy resin platter along with an orgonite pyramid has just been put into service! It's rotating at 1,500 RPM on a four-inch square vertical fan. This big unit is being tested now to make sure the super glue holds it all together.

The platter has a total of eight Flanagan spiral vortex disks around the outer rim that are each two inches in diameter. The disks are made of copper and tin plus a gold finish.

In the center is a four-inch Multi Wave Oscillator antenna (MWO) also comprised of copper, tin and gold. On the bottom side of the plate is a 2.25 inch negative ion disk made with tourmaline dust. Tourmaline energy can improve coordination and boost the immune system. It's also great for bones and digestion.

Glued in the center of the topside of the eight-inch plate is a 2-inch (base) orgonite pyramid. As a bonus, the pyramid has a Flanagan vortex design on two sides and the MWO antenna design on the other two sides.

In the future, the vertical fan concept will be replaced with a table top or standing fan because it was quite a challenge to get the negative ion disk and the plate centered onto the vertical fan. I would reserve the 4-inch vertical fan for smaller diameter attachments. Fortunately the 8-ich platters I have were designed with a hole in the center so that they can also fit onto a fan.

It's likely that this one unit could have a significant effect upon tens of millions of people worldwide because each additional device makes it more likely that people will attain biologically beneficial saturation points.

Before a saturation point is reached, a particular biological reaction might occur only rarely. But once "saturation" is reached, the activity can occur with regularity as needed. As a result of hitting a saturation point, just one additional unit can "flip the switch" for many millions of people in need - in an instantaneous manner (speed of light.)

Now that my latest device is running, because of a possible saturation effect, if you were to rotate just one additional piece of orgonite, crystal or jewelry (including pearls, gold and silver) it just might double the saturation effects of all the units already running!!!

• Heir
Like Reply
(11-13-2021, 01:24 AM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: SOME GOOD NEWS even if it's not the big news promised two weeks ago.

An eight-inch, high-energy resin platter along with an orgonite pyramid has just been put into service! It's rotating at 1,500 RPM on a four-inch square vertical fan. This big unit is being tested now to make sure the super glue holds it all together.

The platter has a total of eight Flanagan spiral vortex disks around the outer rim that are each two inches in diameter. The disks are made of copper and tin plus a gold finish.

In the center is a four-inch Multi Wave Oscillator antenna (MWO) also comprised of copper, tin and gold. On the bottom side of the plate is a 2.25 inch negative ion disk made with tourmaline dust. Tourmaline energy can improve coordination and boost the immune system. It's also great for bones and digestion.

Glued in the center of the topside of the eight-inch plate is a 2-inch (base) orgonite pyramid. As a bonus, the pyramid has a Flanagan vortex design on two sides and the MWO antenna design on the other two sides.

In the future, the vertical fan concept will be replaced with a table top or standing fan because it was quite a challenge to get the negative ion disk and the plate centered onto the vertical fan. I would reserve the 4-inch vertical fan for smaller diameter attachments. Fortunately the 8-ich platters I have were designed with a hole in the center so that they can also fit onto a fan.

It's likely that this one unit could have a significant effect upon tens of millions of people worldwide because each additional device makes it more likely that people will attain biologically beneficial saturation points.

Before a saturation point is reached, a particular biological reaction might occur only rarely. But once "saturation" is reached, the activity can occur with regularity as needed. As a result of hitting a saturation point, just one additional unit can "flip the switch" for many millions of people in need - in an instantaneous manner (speed of light.)

Now that my latest device is running, because of a possible saturation effect, if you were to rotate just one additional piece of orgonite, crystal or jewelry (including pearls, gold and silver) it just might double the saturation effects of all the units already running!!!

Maybe by the time you see this, you've already felt a positive shift in your energy and mood? Would love to get your feedback if and when that happens!

Like Reply
(11-12-2021, 11:11 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 04:06 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:

We need to keep Barbara in Prayer.  

Heavenly Father, we ask you to rejuvenate Barbara, and to bless her with healing according to her needs.
We ask this in the Name of Your Precious Son.  Amen.  

Heartflowers

Thank you for saying this, Aquarius! You are such a lovely person!

• Aquarius
Like Reply