Crawling out on another tiny limb with another prediction...
(11-12-2021, 10:51 PM)Betty Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 02:19 PM)Heir Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 11:01 AM)Betty Wrote: Made orgonite once, and inspired by Mr. Bliss to try again - with a healthier bonding agent than Bondo.  New bucket list Winter project. 

Miss , @Betty , If I May . . .

Casting Resin compresses as it cures . The Pressure goes Up .

Squeezing Crystals is what gets Their Piezo Electric Function Flowing .

[Image: ylsMpqR.jpg][Image: VDmhHmv.jpg]

Miss Betty always works for a Southerner, thank you, Sir.  Found what I was after - non-toxic bonding agent - ArtResin.  Will check on its applicability to the "Piezo Electric Function" you spoke of - great information!

Quartz has a fascinating property that when pressure is applied to it, its "every which way" energy lines up in one direction. This pressure-generated electricity is called piezoelectricity because scientists love to make up 50 cent words.

Here's a factoid few people are aware of. Many cigarette lighters employ piezoelectricity to generate a spark to light the fuel. Friction is a form of pressure that triggers the crystalline energy inside to line up enough to produce a spark, thereby igniting the fuel.

Pressure on our bones also produces the same energy, so if you've ever walked anywhere you're an old hand at it. Isn't it interesting how our bodies use electricity to function!
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty, Heir
Like Reply
(11-13-2021, 02:01 AM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 02:19 PM)Heir Wrote: Miss , @Betty , If I May . . .

Miss Betty always works for a Southerner, thank you, Sir.  Found what I was after - non-toxic bonding agent - ArtResin.  Will check on its applicability to the "Piezo Electric Function" you spoke of - great information!

Quartz has a fascinating property that when pressure is applied to it, its "every which way" energy lines up in one direction. This pressure-generated electricity is called piezoelectricity because scientists love to make up 50 cent words.

Here's a factoid few people are aware of. Many cigarette lighters employ piezoelectricity to generate a spark to light the fuel. Friction is a form of pressure that  triggers the crystalline energy inside to line up enough to produce a spark, thereby igniting the fuel.

Pressure on our bones also produces the same energy, so if you've ever walked anywhere you're an old hand at it. Isn't it interesting how our bodies use electricity to function!
There’s some catalyst lighters too.  Don’t need any fuel just the never ending spark.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Betty
Like Reply
(11-13-2021, 12:39 AM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 11:43 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 11:15 PM)Aquarius Wrote: I have a "Holy Hand Grenade" that was given to me.
Where should I put it in my house?

A couple options would be near your home's Smart 'Beater' or a WiFi modem. If it's light enough, a record player would be great so long as it doesn't have aluminum in it.

Aha.  That is a perfect place for it, near the Smart Meter !!   Cheer

Thank you !!   Heartflowers

(I hope it doesn't mess up my meter reading!  )

The smart meter comes with a built in dishonest reading mechanism already.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty
Like Reply
(11-13-2021, 01:51 AM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 11:11 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 04:06 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: Considering where we are at the moment even without Barbara's contributions, it boggles my mind where we could be in terms of worldwide health and calm sustained energy...I've been living with the expectation of a dramatic and palpable worldwide shift for two weeks now only to have Barbara's repeated delays.

She had legitimate reasons in the beginning, but now not so much. Maybe she has just become too exhausted from so much physical activity and labor (packing up a long trailer, plus Code Enforcement issues with her hurricane damaged property) to think straight? I hope that is what this is about. She has been a tireless advocate up until now. So her recent actions are quite puzzling to say the least.

When talking to her on the phone this week, she did sound truly whipped at the end of each day which is unlike her. When I'm exhausted, my mindset can change dramatically. She's probably the same way. Aren't we all?

We need to keep Barbara in Prayer.  

Heavenly Father, we ask you to rejuvenate Barbara, and to bless her with healing according to her needs.
We ask this in the Name of Your Precious Son.  Amen.  

Heartflowers

Thank you for saying this, Aquarius! You are such a lovely person!

Thank you for your kind words @Whirling Bliss Machine   Heartflowers
Prayer is very powerful !!!
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Heir, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(11-13-2021, 02:01 AM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 02:19 PM)Heir Wrote: Miss , @Betty , If I May . . .

Here's a factoid few people are aware of. Many cigarette lighters employ piezoelectricity to generate a spark to light the fuel. Friction is a form of pressure that  triggers the crystalline energy inside to line up enough to produce a spark, thereby igniting the fuel.

Too many people don't realize that we are electro-magnetic beings !!  (although I'm certain everyone who visits this thread is well aware of that fact.)  

Everything "they" do with electricity greatly affects us, and also greatly affects all animal and plant life on our planet.  Sad
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Betty, Heir, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(11-13-2021, 02:32 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 12:39 AM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 11:43 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: A couple options would be near your home's Smart 'Beater' or a WiFi modem. If it's light enough, a record player would be great so long as it doesn't have aluminum in it.

Aha.  That is a perfect place for it, near the Smart Meter !!   Cheer

Thank you !!   Heartflowers

(I hope it doesn't mess up my meter reading!  )

The smart meter comes with a built in dishonest reading mechanism already.

I wish it wasn't here, but I wanted to live in a MH park, and to my knowledge they all have them now.  Sad

[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
Three long weeks later....although this has not unfolded at all like originally promised, at least five of the large units, which are double sided for extra oomph, and a few small units have finally been activated!! Since Barbara's home situation has had some roadblocks, she has lent some of her units out to some people she knows and they are running there. The latest couple of large units went into action two days ago. I'm not sure if they are keeping them running at night or not because at least one of the locations is a business.

It's enough to produce some significant improvements worldwide even if it's not the earthshaking ones I'd promised. That's hopefully coming soon.

Oh, I also got a large one going here about a week or so ago. (I might have mentioned it before.)

All in all, we are headed in the right direction. You might be noticing improvements in your own mood and vitality. Maybe the people around you are feeling less irritated, too. In the last three days, my mood has been the best I can recall for two of those days.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[-] The following 2 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Betty
Like Reply
In the first post, I promised there would be a reduction in covid hospitalizations despite cold and flu season coming.

Well it turns out that number of deaths have the most compelling downturn when comparing the same day of the week.

Sunday's US covid deaths have dropped TEN Sundays in a row from 1,092 to 94, according to the CDC!! IOW, deaths are at 9% of what they were 10 Sundays ago. KEEP ROTATING ORGONITE!

The forecast was correct in the most meaningful of all the stats despite the skinny twig that this big ol' guy was bouncing on. This occurred with only a fraction of the promised improvements taking place bit by bit.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Godless_Patriot
Like Reply