CEO Says NO FIRES ~ Pg 8 Jab Walkout of Air Traffic Controllers - Not being reported
[Image: tgrl7gkhmis71.jpg]

Seems real, not seeing it in the news.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 12 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, Dangerously Nameless, Danno512, Goldilocks, last one, Nirmanakaya, Oldcynic, rikster111, SlowLoris, snowglobe, Tom Boy
Like Reply
I saw something like 100,000 military are not taking it either. I'll see if I can find the link.
[-] The following 7 users Like Danno512's post:
  • BirdLady2, Goldilocks, last one, Oldcynic, rikster111, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
I hope the federal workers all walk off, why trade your life for a job? What good will a fed pension matter if in 5 years your cells aggregate and kill you....
[-] The following 8 users Like hurchel's post:
  • BirdLady2, Goldilocks, Heir, Oldcynic, rikster111, San Azulito, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Yeah, there was a strike during Trump's term too.  Trump said get back to work just like Reagan.

The jab mandate is not law.  Joe Biden can't do what he is doing legally.  Your employer thinks that it is law.  

Whether you got the virus or the jab doesn't matter to the communists.  Their cold blooded operation doesn't care.  It is only interested in making America subversive to the new world disorder.  They can get your employer and others to be accessory to the crimes against humanity.
[-] The following 10 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Heir, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, rikster111, San Azulito, SlowLoris, Stormson, Tom Boy
Like Reply

[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, last one, Oldcynic, San Azulito, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
[Image: LUbaBuM.jpg]

Get your kicks . . .

Usa
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: WGFeykg.png].[Image: 2PtfnxM.jpg]

[Image: 3ekKkMm.jpg]
About the
Tornados
[-] The following 6 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • DaJavoo, Goldilocks, Heir, San Azulito, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply

[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, last one, San Azulito, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy
Like Reply

[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, PaigeofTimes, rikster111, San Azulito, sevenx, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
Unfortunate for the passengers, but at least somebody is doing something about all this madness.
[-] The following 6 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Heir, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, rikster111, San Azulito, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-09-2021, 07:59 PM)hurchel Wrote: I hope the federal workers all walk off, why trade your life for a job?  What good will a fed pension matter if in 5 years your cells aggregate and kill you....

Last I heard the CDC and Pfizer had not implemented Mandates. I believe Congressional offices don't have the mandate either.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 4 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Heir, Oldcynic, rikster111, SlowLoris
Like Reply