CEO Says NO FIRES ~ Pg 8 Jab Walkout of Air Traffic Controllers - Not being reported
(10-14-2021, 10:20 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:14 AM)San Azulito Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:11 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: How exactly did he decree a health care policy?

He gave the individual the power to decide for themselves by removing the draconian power the federal government was granting to corporations.

Isn't that what Libertarians and Conservative want?  Less government? Less corporate power over the people?

Didn't we all want the freedom to decide for ourselves without any entity deciding for us?

What do you think should have happened? We just allow the Authoritarians to do what they want and hope we survive their reign of terror?

I still don't get why you think he has some authority over any of this topic at all.  Up until Covid 19 I really don't recall anyone from Government decreeing anything like this.  I think public schools closed down a few times because so many people had become ill at once.

Because we have far left judges and politicians in our state trying to pass horrible mandates daily out here. Trying to inject children and forcing people out of jobs.

He got tired of their authoritarian shit and said, ENOUGH.

No fucking covid mandates.

Let the people decide for themselves.

What do you think he should have done?

Just let them destroy our state and impose their will over our people?

He was our last line of defense, our state was in serious danger of falling.

The airlines were literally the last damned straw.

This also opens the door for people to sue the piss out of hospitals that fired people...since we are a right to work state, it made that difficult.

Now the people have more power, as they should have in every state.

And that is not why the schools closed down out here...they teachers unions did it.
Most of the government's policies are garbage.

[Image: rtw-Copy-850x850.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • San Azulito
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 10:22 AM)San Azulito Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:11 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 09:56 AM)San Azulito Wrote: I think Governors turn to their State Health Department bureaucrats for advice.  And those people are just overpaid bums that just pass along whatever directives come down from the CDC these days.    So Governors are being told: Science says do this [whatever the CDC says],  and have no insight into what any actual science says.

I'm not sure about the supply chain specifics, except I bet that Trump would have kept any barriers from the Govt. out of the way.  Since Ram Emmanuel says: Don't let a good crisis go to waste, and Psaki has said: Joe Biden sees Covid as a time to make fundamental change to society....all of this BS is what the Federal Government wants.

So, how do you suggest we fix this?

Well first regarding Covid, I think I can outline a set of facts that make the entire extremist reaction to a fairly mundane Virus a massive overreaction, and that overreaction appears to be some coordinated effort to begin a precedent where the WHO organization overrides everyone and now has authority over World Health Policy, over Nations.  (And pretty good evidence that this is what Bill Gates and his ilk advocate for).

So...we need an independent Prosecutor to figure out who is guilty of what and charge them with crimes.

Regarding the Supply Chain...not much different.  This American Government is openly calling the average American person a terrorist.  And we are terrorists ... against their criminal regime.  I wouldn't put what happened to Trump in the past.  The people who faked evidence against him, and faked impeach him need to investigated for their criminal conspiracy.  And then the DOJ and National Security State need to be investigated.

If Jan 6th is actually a false narrative based upon an FBI scheme to entrap people...the whole current Federal Government needs to go. 

It seems impossible.  The reason they are so out in the open now is because they believe they have already won.

I agree with how you'd fix it. And with everything you wrote here.

Finding prosecutors has been difficult. There is so much red tape in the way that it has to be cut first for this to begin.
Our biggest hurdle will be finding judges that are not on the take and are willing to go to bat for our country.

I apologize if I am coming off retarded on this topic, but I am beyond fed up with everything happening and no one with an actual say in all this doing a damned thing. So when my governor did, and trust me he is getting a lot of shit from leftists and rinos that already want him gone, I defend him. Our state is going to Hell.

It has become a situation, at least for me, where our elected officials either do something to help empower the individual or the individual is about to go off the rails and do something drastic.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Karu, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 10:29 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:22 AM)San Azulito Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:11 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: So, how do you suggest we fix this?

Well first regarding Covid, I think I can outline a set of facts that make the entire extremist reaction to a fairly mundane Virus a massive overreaction, and that overreaction appears to be some coordinated effort to begin a precedent where the WHO organization overrides everyone and now has authority over World Health Policy, over Nations.  (And pretty good evidence that this is what Bill Gates and his ilk advocate for).

So...we need an independent Prosecutor to figure out who is guilty of what and charge them with crimes.

Regarding the Supply Chain...not much different.  This American Government is openly calling the average American person a terrorist.  And we are terrorists ... against their criminal regime.  I wouldn't put what happened to Trump in the past.  The people who faked evidence against him, and faked impeach him need to investigated for their criminal conspiracy.  And then the DOJ and National Security State need to be investigated.

If Jan 6th is actually a false narrative based upon an FBI scheme to entrap people...the whole current Federal Government needs to go. 

It seems impossible.  The reason they are so out in the open now is because they believe they have already won.

I agree with how you'd fix it.  And with everything you wrote here.

Finding prosecutors has been difficult. There is so much red tape in the way that it has to be cut first for this to begin.
Our biggest hurdle will be finding judges that are not on the take and are willing to go to bat for our country.

I apologize if I am coming off retarded on this topic, but I am beyond fed up with everything happening and no one with an actual say in all this doing a damned thing.  So when my governor did, and trust me he is getting a lot of shit from leftists and rinos that already want him gone, I defend him.  Our state is going to Hell.

It has become a situation, at least for me, where our elected officials either do something to help empower the individual or the individual is about to go off the rails and do something drastic.
They'll starve us out before they allow us to do anything.  How dare any of us how them responsible for anything!  That's why they are breaking down the supply chain.
  • rikster111
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 10:40 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:29 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:22 AM)San Azulito Wrote: Well first regarding Covid, I think I can outline a set of facts that make the entire extremist reaction to a fairly mundane Virus a massive overreaction, and that overreaction appears to be some coordinated effort to begin a precedent where the WHO organization overrides everyone and now has authority over World Health Policy, over Nations.  (And pretty good evidence that this is what Bill Gates and his ilk advocate for).

I agree with how you'd fix it.  And with everything you wrote here.

I apologize if I am coming off retarded on this topic, but I am beyond fed up with everything happening and no one with an actual say in all this doing a damned thing.  So when my governor did, and trust me he is getting a lot of shit from leftists and rinos that already want him gone, I defend him.  Our state is going to Hell.

They'll starve us out before they allow us to do anything.  How dare any of us how them responsible for anything!  That's why they are breaking down the supply chain.

When they make us outlaws, we should embrace that role fully.
You won't starve, if you know who to steal from and if you shed empathy for the living that made you hungry on purpose.

Anyway, this is why I am glad my Governor did something to at least stem the tide of chaos threatening to wash my state out.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 2 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • rikster111, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-14-2021, 10:44 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:40 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:29 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: I agree with how you'd fix it.  And with everything you wrote here.

When they make us outlaws, we should embrace that role fully.
You won't starve, if you know who to steal from and if you shed empathy for the living that made you hungry on purpose.

Anyway, this is why I am glad my Governor did something to at least stem the tide of chaos threatening to wash my state out.
Don't steal.

The government hates competition.

Lmao
[-] The following 4 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito
Like Reply
10000 caterpillars all off the job due to the jab mandate.

[Image: true?wait=true]

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=90472
  • rikster111
Like Reply
[Image: 5d89f65a869c1c34.jpeg]
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 3 users Like Karu's post:
  • =42, Dangerously Nameless, rikster111
Like Reply
[Image: f41d4768072720af.jpeg]
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 4 users Like Karu's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/eUsF8FKB25U
[-] The following 2 users Like Talon's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply

[-] The following 3 users Like Talon's post:
  • BirdLady2, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito
Like Reply