CEO Says NO FIRES ~ Pg 8 Jab Walkout of Air Traffic Controllers - Not being reported
This is going around

[Image: O7Z1omc.jpg]

Interesting, as one of the accounts I regularly read was saying back in the Spring that nobody should travel by air in the Fall.
[Image: SoZEKF4.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like crunchysuperman's post:
  • DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 07:43 PM)crunchysuperman Wrote: This is going around

Interesting, as one of the accounts I regularly read was saying back in the Spring that nobody should travel by air in the Fall.
I finally convinced my wife to "get outta dodge" while she can.  Booked her on United in November.  EZ flight from Phoenix to Houston to Panama City.

She is genuinely frightened of the chains of events that are occurring and with future uncertainties, she elected to come home.  Her Social Security tenure is fulfilled!

Who knows what could happen between now and then.  We shall see.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 11 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, FlyoverCountry, MysticPizza, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, San Azulito, SlowLoris, Talon, Verity
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 07:42 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:03 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
This has been my train of thought all day...
What if these mandates are designed for the sole purpose of forcing these walk outs? No other reason but to get us to shut down society ourselves?  Scratchinghead  1dunno1

The "mandates" are smoke and mirrors.  Biden has signed nothing from his desk or Congress effecting any mandate ~ it's just been his verbal blather.  They CANNOT issue any such mandate as it would contravene the 4th Amendment.

It's nothing but a bluff.
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Verity
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 09:02 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:42 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:03 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
This has been my train of thought all day...
What if these mandates are designed for the sole purpose of forcing these walk outs? No other reason but to get us to shut down society ourselves?  Scratchinghead  1dunno1

The "mandates" are smoke and mirrors.  Biden has signed nothing from his desk or Congress effecting any mandate ~ it's just been his verbal blather.  They CANNOT issue any such mandate as it would contravene the 4th Amendment.

The vast majority of mandates seem to be corporate.  I'm certain there is a substantial financial incentive from "Big Pharma" and their minions.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 7 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, MysticPizza, PaigeofTimes, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 09:11 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:42 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: This has been my train of thought all day...

The vast majority of mandates seem to be corporate.  I'm certain there is a substantial financial incentive from "Big Pharma" and their minions.
We are running this country via multinational corporations.  Our government just gets paid to be figure heads.  The government probably knows they can’t get away with it, but if the people are gullible enough, they won’t have to.  Another way to skirt the law?
[-] The following 8 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, Oldcynic, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
(10-09-2021, 08:35 PM)counterintelligence Wrote: Yeah, there was a strike during Trump's term too.  Trump said get back to work just like Reagan.

The jab mandate is not law.  Joe Biden can't do what he is doing legally.  Your employer thinks that it is law.  

Whether you got the virus or the jab doesn't matter to the communists.  Their cold blooded operation doesn't care.  It is only interested in making America subversive to the new world disorder.  They can get your employer and others to be accessory to the crimes against humanity.

Thing to keep in mind here folks, is that there are ten of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands, of these demonic scumbags all over the world, thats true, but there are BILLIONS of the rest of us... And they need US a HELL of a lot more then we need THEM. Fuck em. Do what you want to do and live free. If they come after you for that, then open fire and die FREE. Eventually theyll get the fucking message.
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right.Send bachelors... Bring body bags!

You know, There is a level that things are really stupid. Past that, you reach into the truely insane. After that, you reach the pathological. At SOME point we have to quit trying, and just admit to ourselves that these mother fuckers really ARE, TRUELY, evil.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
[-] The following 6 users Like Stormson's post:
  • DaJavoo, gallowglassie, Oldcynic, Pintaday, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 08:10 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:43 PM)crunchysuperman Wrote: This is going around

I finally convinced my wife to "get outta dodge" while she can.  Booked her on United in November.  EZ flight from Phoenix to Houston to Panama City.

She is genuinely frightened of the chains of events that are occurring and with future uncertainties, she elected to come home.  Her Social Security tenure is fulfilled!

Who knows what could happen between now and then.  We shall see.

@Oldcynic,
Is that the soonest she can get a flight home? A lot can happen, just this month alone, that might prevent her from being able to leave in November. Just something to think about. I hope this all goes well for you, I know you are a bit worried, and she, too.

Heartflowers

[-] The following 4 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, Oldcynic, SlowLoris
Like Reply
yeah its on like donkey kong, finally

this comment in reply to that tweet above

COMMENT: "... Daughters BF is flight crew for SW. says this is just the start. Complete walk out on Dec 8th by all employees over every major airline..."

hmmm

that would be concessions, housekeeping of jets, baggage skytrain and so on, plan your travels wisely that you are not stranded

crippled before Christmas
[-] The following 7 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Stormson, Verity
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 09:11 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 07:42 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: This has been my train of thought all day...

Regardless, a corporation issuing an illegal 'mandate' needs to be sued into oblivion and the members of the board jailed.
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • =42, Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, Oldcynic, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply

[-] The following 9 users Like Talon's post:
  • DaJavoo, Dangerously Nameless, gallowglassie, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply